Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Re:are you kidding me?

[Post New]by al1mary2 on Oct 18, 10 7:51 PM
This game is real crap!

[Post New]by marandasmom on Oct 18, 10 10:07 PM
I couldn't agree with you more! 5 minutes tops!It took it longer to download than it took me to decide this game is a joke!!!!

October7
Minnow
Minnow
298 Posts

[Post New]by October7 on Oct 19, 10 1:01 AM
I agree with all of you, waste of time. Hints are not helpful. Can't even make it through the first 10 mins. supposed to use the dagger on the armchair on the left????????

sunnyrocks
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by sunnyrocks on Oct 19, 10 2:14 AM
I agree with all comments, designers really need to stop designing these games with a magnifying glass and a 52" screen. Ha Ha

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

are you kidding me?

[Post New]by Valdy on Oct 19, 10 2:30 AM
popookaka wrote:what a piece of junk. the graphics are beyond horrible. I could'nt even make it thru the first scene at the desk. I looked for several items for the longest time and when i used a hint(which I never do) to find these teeny tiny sugar cubes that looked like a smudge on my screen.....well that was quit enought for me.

Unfortunately, I have to agree. I also couldn't find the sugar cubes, and when the hint showed them to me, I thought they looked more like mouse droppings. HAHAHAHA...

The graphics weren't all that bad, but the items we need to find were rediculously small or too well hidden. Also, a few times I clicked and clicked and clicked on the item I knew I should click on, but nothing happened, except that my cursor went wild. And when I used a hint, guess what? That same object I clicked and clicked and clicked came into view. Terrible.

The best thing about this game is the conversation between the girl and Miguel - funny - and the fact that the hint button at least fills up real fast, which is essential, because it's needed often.

Definitely a no-buy.

are you kidding me?

[Post New]by Coronagold on Oct 19, 10 6:39 AM
popookaka wrote: these teeny tiny sugar cubes that looked like a smudge on my screen

Yeah, that's how I felt too. This game is a "do not resuscitate".

[Post New]by redman71 on Oct 20, 10 5:14 AM
UGH!!! That's all I have to say about this one. I agree with all of you, graphics, storyline, everything about this was horrible. I am a HOG freak, and yes, I did finish the demo, but OMG, I'll never get those 60 minutes of my life back.....what a shame!! Definitely time to move on to some other location than Mexico and Egypt. I'm with y'all, either Ireland or Scotland, both hold alot of legends to pull from that, in the right designer's hands, would make an excellent game!!

[Post New]by j1228ls on Oct 20, 10 7:12 PM
I couldn't agree more. The graphics are so poor it's next to impossible to find the tiny things we're supposed to find. I gave up after trying in vain yo find the handle to open the helium tank. Am SO glad I didn't buy this one!!

GraciesDD
Minnow
Minnow
293 Posts

[Post New]by GraciesDD on Oct 24, 10 5:28 PM
Really I don't expect all the gams to be winners but for goodness sake make them visable! Even my trusty magnifying glass was smoking!

A no buy for me.

moxiemoll
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

[Post New]by moxiemoll on Nov 5, 10 3:14 PM
Eisteepfirsich wrote:
sammygram wrote:couldnt even see where to get a hint

To get hints, you need to find first the pocketwatch in the first hog-scene

Ah, I was wondering why my hints didn't work... I can't find the pocketwatch. All the items are vague and so small, I accidently clicked on the sugar cubes... and even after all my clicking, I still can't find the pocketwatche. Definitely not a game I want to purchase, as I can see from everyone's comments that it does not improve. Thank goodness for reviews and comments!

nannp
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by nannp on Nov 8, 10 6:34 AM
What a load of old rubbish, gave up after 15 minutes, very boring. Horrible music droning on, and on. Objects so small, and you need to click on just the right spot to collect them, which is really fiddly with such small objects. Life is just too short!!!

[Post New]by campwest on Sep 8, 12 4:21 PM
How do you get your money back?

Go to: