chiklit
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Post any Farm Tribe technical issues here only

[Post New]by chiklit on Oct 22, 10 8:35 AM
I downloaded the game yesterday and tried it this morning. All I get is the flashing yellow bars on the screen. If I press [ESC], I get a blank screen (pretty much) with some background music and nothing else.

I am running Windows XP SP-3 with plenty of disk space and I thought this game would be a easy runner since I exceed all of the system requirements. No such luck.

I even downloaded Farmers Market yesterday and played it this morning, no problems. And with the number of reported issues I've seen for that game, I was sure it would be the one to fail. I guess you can never tell.

Too bad. I thought this game looked like fun.

storage problem

[Post New]by readingwithrj on Oct 28, 10 4:27 AM
I am nearing the end of the game, now it says storage full and there is lots of room, when my tribees put food into storage it subtracts them.

[Post New]by annabelled226 on Oct 29, 10 1:01 PM
O>>>>>>>>>>>>>M>>>>>>>>>>>G WITH THIS GAME!!!
"COLLECT ALL THE MAP PIECES" ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!!
WHERE ARE ALL OF THESE DERN MAP PIECES???!!!!!!
THIS IS SOOOOOO AGGRIVATING!
WE NEED STEP BY STEP HELP TO FIGURE OUT THIS MESS.... WHICH "SHOULDN'T" BE THE CASE.....

[Post New]by sewingal on Oct 29, 10 3:35 PM
Well, this is not a huge problem but I think ppl need to know what probs there are before they buy this game since there seems to be sooooooo many.

After I downloaded the newest version, my lil ole peeps started helping themselves to the food in the food hut like it was a Friday night seafood buffet. It was especially annoying that they munched up all the honey and raspberries while I was doing something else. So I had to stay right there at the food hut to grab the lil buggers before they could eat all the goodies. They also seemed to enjoy the eggs-eeeeewwww.

After I built the bistro, some would go there, but again, they went on their own. At the beginning of the game, it said we would pick them up and tell them what to eat. Not happening, they dig right in and scarf all the food they want.

IDK if anyone else is having this prob. Just thought I'd mention it for all the potential buyers. Maybe this will get fixed.

[Post New]by sewingal on Oct 29, 10 3:39 PM
Annabelled- the map pieces pop up randomly throughout the game. You have to keep looking for them around the whole area then pick up one of your peeps and set him/her down on the map. A green ! will show above their heads when your person is on it. Then that person will take map to the lab and then go back to his/her assigned duty. Hope this helps.

[Post New]by emoell on Oct 30, 10 10:05 PM
i just downloaded the game today on 10/30, and i've made it past all of the baking challenges, etc. but have only received 5/12 map pieces with it being hours since the last has shown up. do i have to start the game over? i've completed all the other tasks suggested in previous posts. i'm just sitting around selling goods waiting for the map pieces to arrive. i want to make sure i'm not waiting around for nothing. thank you!

[Post New]by aninna on Oct 31, 10 1:32 PM
I am very frustrated with what began as a fun game. I have the upgraded storage but with SEVEN empty slots, I get told my storage is full !!! I downloaded on 10/26. Is this a glitch in the game?

[Post New]by SunflowerDB on Nov 1, 10 8:14 AM
barbiecats2000 wrote:To Criogames - it seems you've stopped checking here since some have finished the game but there is still a serious problem.

For over five hours now I do not get any map pieces, even after rain, and the game will not progress. This has to be a serious flaw along the way but I don't know what it could be. So far I have six pieces and am finished collecting all other items and have completed the game through all the baking. Also two new items came up for me to purchase yet they are not in my store such as larger storage even though I have plenty of money. The game just muddles along with all the folks doing their jobs, it rains, the bugs come, the people feed themselves and solve their own mood problems but nothing else goes on. It's like the game is finished and just playing on its own with the exception of the bugs.

I've been asking all day for some help but am not getting an aknowledgement. Please help me as my game is stuck. I really do not want to start all over. Others have finished the game so I know there is more to do. Please, please help me soon.

I helped you the other day with windows 7 sav file so I would appreciate some assistance.

I'm having this same issue. I bought the game after the issues were supposed to be fixed. I guess I'm going to have to start over.

Edited on 11/01/2010 at 8:16:58 AM PST

[Post New]by GeGe1965 on Nov 4, 10 3:22 AM
I have tried to finish Farm Tribe, but I get to the special cake for celebration and no receipe for it. HELP HELP HELP!!! I love this game!!!

I have all collectables and all totems done. When I try to get back into game it just say microsoft error and crashes nothing have tried everything. Any suggestions. I have completed the map also.

Edited on 11/04/2010 at 3:24:20 AM PST

[Post New]by susanjpullen on Nov 4, 10 10:46 AM
I too can't get any map pieces. Got them until I completed the bake off, and got the cake receipe... now I've been playing for hours with no map pieces turning up.

I'm guessing its the corruption people are talking about... but the thought of taking soooo long getting all the baked goods again makes me think this is just a delete job and a regret about spending a credit on it.

If anyone has found the map pieces turning up, or a way to get the map pieces when this issue occurs, please post.

[Post New]by GeGe1965 on Nov 6, 10 12:38 AM
I was able to get the new version or updated version of farm tribe, but it still doesn't give me the receipe for the celebartion cake. I have all the map, collectibles, totems and everything. Just can't get the cake receipe for the celebration. Please HELP!

[Post New]by eab7654 on Nov 7, 10 9:51 AM
i'm having the same problem with the cake. i got the recipe, but no further tasks come up after. did anyone ever figure out a solution to this problem?

[Post New]by GeGe1965 on Nov 7, 10 11:13 PM
I have finished the cooking contest but still no cake recipe anyone help!

Thanks in advance.

ge

Green Flashing Screen

[Post New]by jenben182 on Nov 26, 10 10:52 PM
Hi,
I just wanted to add that I also get the green flashing screen with backround music. I do have an older computer but have never had a problem with any of the games on this website - trials and the ones I purchase. I hope this issue can be solved someday-would like to buy the game. Your not alone fellow green screens

[Post New]by kellehunt on Nov 30, 10 2:33 PM
My daughter has progressed through most of the game. At this point she is stuck and I can't figure out how to fix this. She has a recipe that includes fish. When she sends her people to get the fish the people get stuck behind the hut. They don't collect the fish they just collect there. Evetually one of these people gets sick and leaves her island. We are not able to pick up or move any of the people behind the hut. Any ideas? I would unistall and reinstall but then she would have to start over and that isn't going fly!!

Has anyone encountered this? She cannot finish her task until she gets her fish (this sounds so ridiculous!).

[Post New]by kellehunt on Nov 30, 10 2:35 PM
For those people looking for the map pieces.. they randomly show up and if you do not collect them in time they disappear. You have to keep roving around the island and once you see one **** it up quickly before it disappears.. I hope that helps..

[Post New]by worstmilk on Dec 3, 10 11:26 AM
Hi,

I have a problem here, when i start the game it makes my screen go black for a 10th of a second and then it returns to the end page says i still have 60minutes to play.

I'm using a netbook with a resolution of 1024*600 if this matters...
i reinstalled the netbook with XP because i thought windows 7 was the problem but appearently it is not.

Are there more people having this issue? Thanks in advance.

[Post New]by rogers1297 on Dec 26, 10 1:21 PM
I cannot download anything from this site, I keep getting the box that says 0% downloaded and I have uninstalled game manager and now I cant get it back

[Post New]by belle340 on Mar 18, 11 5:50 AM
hi guys i really like this game i and i almost finished it but i have a problem it's not working one time when i closed it and opened it again it loaded then closed i tried reinstalling and uninstalling plz help

[Post New]by belle340 on Mar 18, 11 5:56 AM
hey guys i really like this game but i have a problem well it opens and loads then closes without opening and i tried uninstalling and reinstalling it but it dosnen't work plz help

Go to: