ScaniX
Clownfish
Clownfish
596 Posts

Re:New version available for Mystery Trackers: The Void Collector's Edition - October 22nd 2010

[Post New]by ScaniX on Oct 24, 10 11:40 AM
Why has the title changed to "October 22nd"? I haven't received another update after the one from the 19th.

djrum525
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,389 Posts

Re:New version available for Mystery Trackers: The Void Collector's Edition - October 22nd 2010

[Post New]by djrum525 on Oct 24, 10 11:52 AM
I haven't received an update. I've replayed the game after uninstalling and reinstalling the new version. I didn't run into a single tech issue other than the bonus game. The marble game still wouldn't acknowledge that I'd solved it and I had to skip it. Still got all my achievements!!

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Oct 26, 10 2:03 PM
I installed the new version that was released on Oct. 19th and it still had the glitch in the Bonus Play game where you get out of the cell door. I recorded a video of that mini-game as the ball rolls from the entrance and out the exit. The video shows that even though the balls rolls out the exit the game still does not recognize that the game has been solved and I had to use a skip. On Oct. 19th I sent the info with the video to BFG customer service and they responded on Oct. 20th saying that they would forward the info and video to the game developer.

I had my game manager check for any new update today (Oct. 26th) and it does not show another update for this game.

kat52
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by kat52 on Oct 30, 10 4:30 PM
It seems like this game is sooo famililar,I really feel like I have played it before. I mean I like it but everything in the game just feels like I have played it already..

cjones357
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by cjones357 on Nov 19, 10 5:04 PM
This game needs to be made available for MAC users. It is a great game and I can use it on Parallels but...I'd really rather use my MAC. Anything in the wine?

tyroesse
Guppy
Guppy
136 Posts

[Post New]by tyroesse on Nov 23, 10 1:47 AM
cjones357 wrote:This game needs to be made available for MAC users. It is a great game and I can use it on Parallels but...I'd really rather use my MAC. Anything in the wine?

The Mac version usually becomes available in a month or so after the release of the main game.

wargy
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

Re:I am stuck? Is there an answer somewhere?

[Post New]by wargy on Jan 7, 11 11:24 AM
I am at the gate and I cannot find any rings that belong here. Where do I find them?

Go to: