Re:Welcome to Twisted Lands: Shadow Town forum

[Post New]by jalyons95 on Nov 28, 10 6:31 PM
Yose...THANKS FOR SPOILING THE ENDING FOR ME, YOU MORON!

Yosemite1956c
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by Yosemite1956c on Nov 29, 10 4:14 AM
Clever retort!

[Post New]by sandimae1214 on Dec 8, 10 4:12 PM
[u]This is the 3rd time I've tried to get through this . . . I love it until I can't get into the cellar the second time. I get in the first although the ax is destroyed . . . the second time there is no sign that I can go down there again . . . which means I can't get my net to get the snake! Help!

buffy0620
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by buffy0620 on Dec 28, 10 7:58 PM
How do I put the figures in order for the pedestal?

buffy0620
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Welcome to Twisted Lands: Shadow Town forum

[Post New]by buffy0620 on Jan 5, 11 10:17 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Twisted Lands: Shadow Town forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Twisted Lands: Shadow Town players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

buffy0620
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by buffy0620 on Jan 5, 11 10:19 AM
I CANNOT believe the ending of this game!! So STUPID!!!

Welcome to Twisted Lands: Shadow Town forum

[Post New]by coffeemama01 on Jan 7, 11 4:22 PM
OK guys, what a stupid ending to a really great game. I enjoyed the story line which was really suspenseful and exceptionally good for a game. I waited for the explanation as to what had happened to all of the missing people and especially why did they kill the pregnant woman. Did I get an answer, no.....I got the stupidest ending I ever saw. Can't you do something to correct the ending to such a good game?

coffeemamao1

[Post New]by kprsmom on Jan 23, 11 12:57 PM
Help! I've restarted playing this game 3 times, and am frustrated! The Snake Statue that's suppose to be by the phone never appears, so I end up with only 14 statues. What am I doing wrong?

[Post New]by msatte5 on May 25, 11 4:35 PM
I did things in the wrong order- played darts before I tried to get the file under the truck- now I can't get the file out from under the truck. What do I do? Do I have to start over????

[Post New]by Texasw47 on Aug 27, 11 10:45 PM
Such harse lango!

[Post New]by Texasw47 on Aug 27, 11 10:47 PM
I need help getting the zodiac signs in the right place, is there a trick to it?

tsazz
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by tsazz on Mar 17, 12 4:08 PM
Hi - having trouble getting stencil to stick on stained glass window in church. I've tried placing it on each square but it doesn't want to stick - help, please

Thanks

pkdream5
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by pkdream5 on Apr 28, 12 7:27 PM
can't get the crane to put the dock on the ground????

[Post New]by Surfmel on Jul 30, 12 9:03 PM
I agree, the ending was pretty lame. Did not see that one coming. All in all it was pretty good but I also wondered why I was left with the bracelet and cigarette case at the end. And in this day and age of such anti smoking campaigns, did anyone think the gal smoking was odd?

Magda640
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by Magda640 on Aug 5, 12 11:15 PM
I am totally confused about Twisted Lands: Shadow Town. I had played the trial for the CE version and also for the SE version. Didn't buy either one at the time. But since the Twisted Lands: Insomniac CE was on sale this weekend, I bought it. It was a pretty good game, but with another rather abrupt ending. Then yesterday the Shadow Town SE was on sale, so I bought it. I checked my account first to make sure I hadn't already purchased it. I played Shadow Town and it was completely familiar, right down to the ending. How can this be? I could not possibly have finished the game in a sixty minute trial. Is it possible that this game has been sold under another name? I wish someone could explain this to me. I've been playing these games for just over a year, so I could not have played it that long ago.

godfreygirl
Guppy
Guppy
129 Posts

[Post New]by godfreygirl on Aug 18, 12 9:28 AM
HELP...I'm at the top of the stairs and the net to get the snake won't keep him in. The burlap bag doesn't work and every time I click on Hint, it tells me to go back to the snake. How am I supposed to get past the snake (cobra) in the doorway at the top of the stairs???

godfreygirl
Guppy
Guppy
129 Posts

[Post New]by godfreygirl on Aug 18, 12 9:36 AM
OKAY....I got that snake!! In case anyone else gets into the same spot, after you put the net on the cobra....leave it there, go get your burlap sack, and put that over the net....you've GOT the snake and can go into the room. WHEW!!!

Go to: