The Island castaway 2

Re:The Island castaway 2

[Post New]by darbut on Jun 29, 11 11:52 AM
I too love the castaway game i am saveing one game credit just for the sequal when it comes out if it ever dose i check the game every week hoping to see the sequel nothing yet

pecabo1338
Clownfish
Clownfish
549 Posts

[Post New]by pecabo1338 on Jun 30, 11 6:26 AM
The Island Castaway 2 is being released for beta testing. The game travels back in time and explores the prehistory of the Island. Rave reviews being posted on developers forum. The game description and screen shots is now listed under coming soon on the developers site.

[Post New]by hannekesliman on Jun 30, 11 12:12 PM
hi all
the beta version is out you can find it at [removed by moderator] i already tested it; it's just as good as the first one
have fun

Edited on 06/30/2011 at 2:41:45 PM PST

[Post New]by alt836 on Jul 18, 11 9:07 PM
No date as of yet, it is however listed on [removed by moderator] and says coming soon!!! Can't wait, loved the first Happy Gaming BFGamers!!

Edited on 11/01/2011 at 4:11:33 PM PST

kdubs
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,480 Posts

[Post New]by kdubs on Jul 18, 11 10:17 PM
I did a beta survey for #2 just a couple of weeks ago. It is a prequel, focusing more on a thriving native community with neat characters. Then visitors arrive...what happens next?

Can't hardly wait to see .

Two words. Charming and Fun !!!

[Post New]by iheart801 on Jul 29, 11 6:14 PM
mynx72 wrote:hope we dont have to wait too long, i loved this game but was bit disappointed at how short it was. I only purchased it today and completed it in 9 hours.
Im addicted to games like this so once i start to play i cant stop ... hence 9 hours finish lol

I just got this game recently myself and also finished it under 9hrs. I too could not stop playing once I started. Very fun game, can't wait for the next one.

Ongoldenpond
Guppy
Guppy
151 Posts

[Post New]by Ongoldenpond on Aug 15, 11 12:19 PM
Lilsnana wrote:I thought Phato was pretty cool. The game was pretty awesome, I thought, the best one I have played through BFG. I am an avid Sims player so this game was right up my ally. I find myself checking everyday to see if the sequel has came out, since I have played this one 5x! I really like the RPG games, used to be a big Zelda fan with Nintendo. So have you heard any news anywhere to say when we might see it?

I loved this game and I usually play the Hidden Object/Adventure/Puzzle games but was getting bored. What a fabulous and fun game - I was hooked. And yes, as a Zelda fan, it reminded me too of those wonderful games. Can't wait for the sequel to come out!

[Post New]by sugahdarln on Aug 30, 11 10:05 AM
I love this game also and can't wait until the second part comes out. Has anyone found any other games like this that are as fun to play? I like games like the Sims obviously and games that were not big fish but regular computer games like "Pharaoh, and The Emperor, etc". Anybody with any big fish suggestions is appreciated.

Other games that I have played on here that lasted at least worth your credit are 4 Elements. Chocolatier: Decadence by design is a really fun game on Big Fish. Of course Ravenhurst was good as well as Azada.

Anyone like any games that are longer like those I mentioned while I am waiting on part 2 of castaway?
Thanks. I am new to forum

soblessed57
Manatee
Manatee
3,780 Posts

[Post New]by soblessed57 on Aug 30, 11 11:59 AM
I love what the site says about it~

More than 300 quests to solve

12 vegetables, nine mushrooms and herbs, three animals!

Mamayaya
Guppy
Guppy
150 Posts

[Post New]by Mamayaya on Sep 6, 11 8:30 AM
Sahmon, the makers of this game responded to an email from me....said TLC 2 would be out in September. Then a # 3 will follow. #2 will be 80 years prior to #1. I just checked on the internet for #2 but got directed to this site instead. So, I guess it's not released yet.

[Post New]by LiLDeViLiSh on Sep 30, 11 8:24 PM
It's now oct and still no TLC2 :'( how long do we have to wait!!!

pecabo1338
Clownfish
Clownfish
549 Posts

[Post New]by pecabo1338 on Oct 4, 11 11:30 AM
Looks like they will be releasing Cradle of Egypt first. I got a preorder notice a few days ago.

Needless to say I'm disappointed

Everyone had been saying Sept 30th

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on Oct 19, 11 6:45 PM
Island Castaway 2 has been released on the developers's website.

Dialogue
Minnow
Minnow
202 Posts

[Post New]by Dialogue on Oct 21, 11 10:40 AM
The game is out on Awem's site. I played a trial and loved it. It is much like the first but it is a prequel before the sanctuary was ruined and the boat arrived at the island. The main character is a boy about Phato's age but he has to learn how to hunt and fish and solve riddles to become a man. With 300 quests I think the game will be as long as the last one. It would probably be longer if I didn't already know how to do some things from the first Island Castaway. I'm saving a credit for this game so I hope Big Fish gets it soonl. I'm normally not in a hurry to get games but I played the first one so much I am now ready to play the new one a lot.

genkicoll
Stingray
Stingray
5,732 Posts

[Post New]by genkicoll on Oct 21, 11 10:56 AM
I was one of the beta testers for this game, and I absolutely love it. I've been saving a credit for it, too

[Post New]by naturist2 on Oct 22, 11 3:55 PM
It's already out on the developer's site for $9.99. Hope this helps!!!

brprice98
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by brprice98 on Nov 1, 11 2:53 PM
I also played the trial version from the developer's site and enjoyed it. Question to the BFG staff, When will you have it available? Several people have been asking with no answer yet. Please at least give us a hint.

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Nov 1, 11 4:16 PM
Hi brprice98,

I'm not exactly sure if/when we'll be releasing The Island Castaway 2, but if we hear anything, we'll be sure to post something in the Forums to let everyone know!

In the meantime, I'd encourage you all to be following Mudrock, as his weekly posts are always full of info about upcoming releases.

Happy gaming!

-bfgHondo

[Post New]by Ginger997 on Nov 27, 11 4:14 PM
There will be a second part, and it will be called "The Island: Castaway 2". The game is already out on certain webs, but from the looks of it, it does NOT continue the last part, in any way. From the looks of it. I've only started. But if you're going to look for it on other websites, stay clear of "[removed by moderator]". They'll rip you off. I bought the Full Version the first time, didn't receive it. Tried again, still nothing. Take my word, the girl who's gotta pay 20$ in exchange for Z.

Edited on 11/29/2011 at 4:58:07 PM PST

[Post New]by insomnia1027 on Dec 15, 11 2:15 PM
I just played Castaway 2 on [removed by moderator]. It's as fun as the 1st one. Can't wait til it's here on BigFish!!

Edited on 12/15/2011 at 4:25:49 PM PST

Go to: