Re:SPOILER ALERT the ending

[Post New]by Stardust1943 on Oct 30, 10 9:13 PM
I too, am disappointed with the ending. Although I went to see the Opera and it ended the same way. What bugs me the most is that I feel the cost to have the Strategy within the game, is definitely not worth it! To me it was useless. I am very glad to see a walkthrough online.

I ended the game and clicked on the Bonus Game but the lock wouldn't budge.
Did anyone else have this problem? Thanks anyone, please.

Andie203
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by Andie203 on Nov 1, 10 9:04 PM
I actually really liked the ending. It left it open for a sequel and I always wished Christine stayed with the Phantom anyway, so maybe Evelina will be his love now. : )

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Nov 1, 10 9:24 PM
Ewwwwww....he's gotta be old enough to be her grandfather! Lol!

rowdyrion
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by rowdyrion on Nov 2, 10 1:55 AM
I loved the game and the ALW Operetta. I agree about the soft spot for the Phantom.
Maybe it will all turn out to be a dream if there is a sequel...............

[Post New]by ohiomoon on Nov 5, 10 4:27 PM
I was SO disappointed by the ending. One of the main reasons I bought the game after the one hour trial is that I was so excited to have the satisfaction of getting out and seeing the closure of a resolved ending. It was such a letdown to not have the "freedom" feeling at the end. I feel so ripped off to have payed twenty dollars for that game and not getting the closure I bought it for.

SPOILER ALERT the ending

[Post New]by bjchristie on Nov 6, 10 10:51 AM
penrose47 wrote:I am really not happy about the ending...

He takes her to his liar and then......

i played the extra hoping to find a ending?? And then NONE

I want to ask if anyone played the extra, for when I finished it and gave the last black rose >>>>It started the same extra again OR is there something I MISSED??

PLEASE let me know

THANKS
Hoping there is a Part II

PEN

Cherubabies
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,247 Posts

[Post New]by Cherubabies on Nov 7, 10 1:49 AM
There needs to be a sequel definitely.

Great Game though!

[Post New]by bekahchica on Nov 9, 10 3:41 PM
earthdog_annie wrote: I wanted her to fall for him.
At the end her mother's voice came in and told her to be careful with his heart so when the bonus chapter came I thought she would fall in love with him or something.
Good game! Packed with puzzle after puzzle!

My thoughts exactly. I was disappointed when things abruptly stopped in the game AND the bonus. I think she will fall for him if there's a sequel though.

Tellah
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by Tellah on Nov 9, 10 4:17 PM
I'd like it if there was a sequel, if you got to choose whether to stay or go. Make everyone happy

[Post New]by evansgranma on Nov 10, 10 5:00 AM
I have played this game over and over. I really love this game as well as the novel. And yes, in this game the phantom is hot!! The voice for him is hot too!! Anyway, I hope there is a sequel to this game. PLEASE!!!!!!

[Post New]by Krwebb on Dec 2, 10 9:59 PM
It said in big bold letters....... TO BE CONTINUED.

[Post New]by fallenbloodyrose on Jan 3, 11 11:44 AM
the whole thing is like a sequel the the original book - though there erik gives her up, and seems to die almost happy 'dieing for love' in true operatic fashion.

the ending is

rather like the ending to that sentence, almost none existent! it's almost as if they ran out of time, and stopped!

BearBoyd
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by BearBoyd on Mar 2, 11 9:24 PM
My game came up after the Phantom appears in Christines room and says "New Goal, defeat the Opera Ghost". Then the game just ends. I'm guessing there has to be a sequel in the works with an ending like that. One walkthrough says that you now have a bonus level to play. I don't have an option to play a bonus level. Is that only in the Collector's Edition?

KayleighJ
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by KayleighJ on Mar 13, 11 5:13 PM
Yes, the bonus level is only in the Collector's Edition, BUT

SPOILERS

There's no resolution there, either. You journey into the Phantom's underground lair, but it also leaves off with a cliffhanger..

[Post New]by fallenbloodyrose on Jun 16, 11 10:08 AM
any word on if they are making a sequel?

shamaho
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by shamaho on Jul 25, 11 11:46 PM
fallenbloodyrose wrote:any word on if they are making a sequel?

Thinking not. I went to the people who made the game's site and they said they were focused on other kinds of games now. :/ I really hope they at least pop out a resolution.

Go to: