[Post New]by Katt_1 on Dec 22, 08 5:38 PM
thanks heaps

char73
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

Re:Nancy Drew LIGHTS CAMERA CURSES Walkthrough

[Post New]by char73 on Feb 10, 09 1:42 PM
I am at the part where you have to spell Lois 4 times and cant find the last letter. I had trouble with the crows but finally got through it. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you very much.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Feb 10, 09 3:11 PM
char73 wrote:I am at the part where you have to spell Lois 4 times and cant find the last letter. I had trouble with the crows but finally got through it. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you very much.
I will send you a link to a picture with all the places marked. Good luck!

[Post New]by peanutrootsgal on Feb 25, 09 10:10 AM
I'm near the bottom of part 3 of this game, and am unable to find the hammer, which is needed to tap the base of Tut's statue, to obtain the key. Help! and thanks!

Edited on 02/25/2009 at 10:11:59 AM PST

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Feb 25, 09 10:30 AM
peanutrootsgal wrote:I'm near the bottom of part 3 of this game, and am unable to find the hammer, which is needed to tap the base of Tut's statue, to obtain the key. Help! and thanks!
In part 8 of the game there is a hallway with broken glass, a King Tut statue and a hammer that you need to find the key in the base of the statue. The hammer is on the side of the red cabinet on the wall. The red cabinet has broken glass. This may be the scene you are asking about. Good luck!

[Post New]by jeannie_42 on Mar 27, 09 5:22 PM
IS ANYONE HAVING TROUBLE PLAYING THIS OR ANY OTHER NANCY DREW GAMES? BY THAT I MEAN I GET SOUND AND PICTURE BUT I CAN'T READ THE TASK LIST OR THE JOURNAL. DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS ON HOW I CAN FIX THIS PROBLEM. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

[Post New]by stargirl1356 on Apr 11, 09 12:01 PM
OMG THANK U SOOOO MUCH U HELPED ME GET THROUGH THE PARTS THT WERE RLY HARD!!! I BEAT IT IN 2 DAYS THANKS 2 U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nancy Drew LIGHTS CAMERA CURSES Walkthrough

[Post New]by zoobezoobezooo on Apr 15, 09 4:31 AM
people im new in here and can someone tell me if there are any cheats of this game.
plus+ is there any way to pass the mini games.im struck!!!
need urgent help

stonzee
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by stonzee on May 11, 09 9:12 PM
How do you get into Niki's locker?
I read the walkthrough but couldn't tell where that part was.

[Post New]by lanfear91 on Aug 18, 09 8:28 AM
How many points do you need to get alternative ending?

[Post New]by danidhl on Oct 17, 09 6:15 PM
Hi there... I´m having problems at last level.. I have to select some egyptian staff in an specific order (7 pieces) to light the room. That´s anyone know wich piece is the first?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Edited on 10/17/2009 at 6:16:21 PM PST

grimlen
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by grimlen on Oct 19, 09 1:54 PM
I'm also am having trouble with the crows. I understand about selecting the same colors but it is so dark even with the flashlight and before you can get them all selected the time runs out. I don't seem to be fast enough.

[Post New]by cyrus3 on Jun 15, 10 6:42 AM
danidhl wrote:Hi there... I´m having problems at last level.. I have to select some egyptian staff in an specific order (7 pieces) to light the room. That´s anyone know wich piece is the first?

Thanks a lot for yo[b]ur help.

[Post New]by cyrus3 on Jun 15, 10 6:45 AM
cyrus3 wrote:
danidhl wrote:Hi there... I´m having problems at last level.. I have to select some egyptian staff in an specific order (7 pieces) to light the room. That´s anyone know wich piece is the first?

Thanks a lot for yo[b]ur help.

Go to: