Re:Walkthrough available for Mystery Valley!

[Post New]by ksaatchi on Dec 5, 10 9:56 AM
Do we have to reinstall the game ove to get a new combination or just start the game we have under a new name?

Walkthrough available for Mystery Valley!

[Post New]by priane on Dec 18, 10 6:15 AM
bfgArnoStyx wrote:Hey Fishies!

Check out the walkthrough for Mystery Valley on our blog!

To get to our blog, click on the Big Fish Games logo at top left to go to the home page, then click on “Blog” under “Featured Areas” on the left side of the page. On the right side of the blog is a link to all of the walkthroughs we’ve posted.

Or you can click <a href="http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/mystery-valley-walkthrough/">here</a>.

Happy Gaming!

[Post New]by sansci on Dec 19, 10 9:11 AM
Walkthroughs were available before. The problem seems to be that the programmer used an initial "placeholder" dummy code (1234) and then forgot to change it to the random generation format. When is this fix going to be available? It's been 2 months now since people were encountering this problem.

[Post New]by saiah3553 on Jan 11, 11 6:18 PM
i have red liqiud can not find green one need help with move to finding it

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,489 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Feb 12, 11 4:30 AM
saiah3553 wrote:i have red liqiud can not find green one need help with move to finding it

The green one is in the room with the chemistry-type set and the fireplace where you have to put the wood. It's sitting in a test tube holder.

[Post New]by mamashylo on May 10, 11 6:48 PM
The code for the locker I got was 9861, it worked just fine.

[Post New]by Maggie_Cat on Jun 23, 11 1:14 PM
Not a bad game - but not a great one either. However, it's pretty bad when you have to go to the walk through to find out if you actually finished the game or it just quit on you.

[Post New]by janie1957 on Nov 13, 11 8:29 AM
ok i finished the game but at end there seemed to be more then said thank-you for playing and was over .Is there a mystery valley part 2??/

[Post New]by Grammysuggs09 on Jul 18, 12 10:46 AM
What do I do with the question marks over items that are needed
In replacing the items in the display case

Go to: