Re:Post any Cursed House technical issues here only

[Post New]by friendlyalien on Sep 1, 12 12:21 PM
Installed this game on my Mac and can not play it. It will not open even though I have installed on the latest versions of Shockwave and Flash Player. It's not my computer - everything else plays just fine. Please get the developers to fix this.

[Post New]by lilpollyesther on Sep 17, 12 9:16 PM
Tried this on DD today, game was working great until a couple of levels in, then the same thing as others reported: suddenly stopped, extremely slow cursor, couldn't control alt delete, had to hard shut down computer after waiting 30 minutes for it to try to come off the game. Would have bought it, as it's a fun game

[Post New]by TopazMystique on Jan 9, 13 9:46 PM
TopazMystique wrote:Looks like Cursed House is now cursed.

I demoed this game without any problems. Now it crashes like most everyone else has said. I played for 15 minutes, it locked up and I could not even get to Task Manager. Finally after several attempts, I was able to get to the task bar and close it from there. When I restarted the game, all my progress was lost. I had 2 buttons highlighted when it crashed and had gotten past the keys and was on the second or third runes board. I did log back on, set up another user, played 1 level and exited. Game and player was saved the 2nd time so it's not an ADMIN ONLY issue.

Unfortunately what was a guaranteed buy after playing the demo has turned into a "no sale" with the current release. I will not buy a game that I have to exit to save my progress and there is no way to tell when the game will crash.

I have since upgraded my desktop from Windows XP to Windows 7. Plays much better although I did have some issues when I exited the game. But game progress was saved (or at least most of it) so that's an improvement. It is now on my BUY list.

Go to: