31 Posts

Re:Welcome to Atlantis: Mysteries of Ancient Inventors forum

[Post New]by Firster on Apr 17, 11 11:55 PM
All perfectly works.
Mac OS X 10.6.5

Edited on 04/17/2011 at 11:55:56 PM PST

[Post New]by BellevueBob on Oct 25, 11 8:28 PM
You WILL use the now powered light throughout the game.....

[Post New]by BellevueBob on Oct 25, 11 8:30 PM
What's with the brown rectangle board between the levels ? What does it say / indicate ???My scene it is just a board.

cmpear
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

Atlantis: Mysteries of Ancient Inventors walkthrough??

[Post New]by cmpear on Dec 24, 11 10:37 AM
Is there a walkthrough for Atlantis: Mysteries of Ancient Inventors?? I can't find anywhere even Gamezebo. I'm pretty stuck with words game which is a scamble word game.

peach23
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by peach23 on Feb 6, 12 7:27 PM
Ok, the game sucks. Thank goodness that random clicking will find most of the items, and that the hint button recharges quickly. The skip button also charges quickly, so if you get stuck in a mini-game, you don't waste much time there.

There are a lot of items in the edges of the scenes, so look there first. Unfortunately, if you're looking for the "put 2 items together to make one" stuff, the hint will only point out 1 of the 2. Most times, it was the one I had already found.

Thank goodness I only played the demo.

[Post New]by sugarcups on Apr 22, 12 8:06 PM
if i am lucky it will get through the first room and then nothing. you can get back to the beginning screen and no matter what you do it won;'t let me get past the room i was in. it doesn't matter what i try. it doesn't even register a score. this game is not fun.

lisablue4369
Flounder
Flounder
2,105 Posts

[Post New]by lisablue4369 on Jun 12, 12 7:01 AM
this game was a buy for us.------ doug & lisa

[Post New]by whipple128 on Jul 9, 12 10:58 AM
What's up with the plaque in the underwater sceen? The hint button is no good. I can see half of the plaque but when you click on it, it just moves, like you are supposed to place it somewhere, but where do I place it?

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Jul 9, 12 2:23 PM
Hi whipple128,

I looked through the other threads here, and I think you have to find both halves of the plaque and then you'll be able to use it. A lot of users were talking about it in this thread: Plaque. You can click that blue text to be taken right to that conversation, and if you'd like some more specific advice, I'd post there too.

I hope this helps!

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by hottieinacamaro on Jul 9, 12 8:40 PM
yeah this game does suck it keeps freezes on me

[Post New]by amaetschke on Nov 11, 12 2:51 AM
for the post on what to do with the flashlight in the first object find room; you have to get the battery and take to flashlight or visaversa they will link together and then you will have light for your next room.

Go to: