Re:Welcome to Escape From Paradise forum

[Post New]by Sally702 on Jun 6, 09 11:25 PM
The radio part you are talking about is in the lower right hand corner of the upper right pond in the camp. Go fishing and you will reel it in.

Welcome to Escape From Paradise forum

[Post New]by annrdea1 on Jun 7, 09 10:22 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Escape From Paradise forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Escape From Paradise players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.
i need to know how you get 5000 wood pleasse contact me at annrdea@aol.com

Edited on 06/07/2009 at 10:24:01 AM PST

BBMom
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by BBMom on Jun 7, 09 2:22 PM
Can someone send me the list of where all the radio parts are located?

Thanks!!

Edited on 06/07/2009 at 2:47:56 PM PST

Moonbow002
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by Moonbow002 on Jun 7, 09 8:25 PM
I am having problems with the building 5 huts challenge. I have no idea how to make them build a hut. Would someone plz explain it to me?

Thanks in advance

Moonbow

[Post New]by vryclassey on Jun 7, 09 9:06 PM
i also need help getting the 5000 wood to go up....help

mudspots
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by mudspots on Jun 8, 09 5:57 AM
Thanks so much for the 99 cent game..I really didn't think I would play it at first,because it started out so slow,but it is so much fun..All 30 people are hard to keep fed, waterd, and everything else that goes along with it..Can't wait for the next one to come out,even though I'm still on this one..

[Post New]by tangie718 on Jun 8, 09 5:50 PM
Hi everyone,

I am stuck on building the fishing dock challenge, the only place that I can build it is at the ocean but the tiki man won't let me pass. He says "you're not ready for this". What am I missing

Edited on 06/08/2009 at 5:51:12 PM PST

zyayre
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by zyayre on Jun 8, 09 5:59 PM
tangie718 wrote:Hi everyone,

I am stuck on building the fishing dock challenge, the only place that I can build it is at the ocean but the tiki man won't let me pass. He says "you're not ready for this". What am I missing

[Post New]by BerryFluffy on Jun 8, 09 9:31 PM
lol finally figured the 'chop down the tiki' ... only level 1 or above lumberjacks can do it xD ... others won't know what to do with the tiki

[Post New]by thelady618and314 on Jun 9, 09 8:56 PM
Can't find the last radio part. Can someone please help me???

[Post New]by bozandmax on Jun 9, 09 10:36 PM
Ok, I'm stuck. Not quite sure which is the Tiki to chop down. I also have to gather 5000 wood but only have enough space for 2050..... What am I doing wrong???? Please HELP!!!LOL

[Post New]by thelady618and314 on Jun 10, 09 1:51 AM
bozandmax wrote:Ok, I'm stuck. Not quite sure which is the Tiki to chop down. I also have to gather 5000 wood but only have enough space for 2050..... What am I doing wrong???? Please HELP!!!LOL

I think only Level 1 lumberjacks can chop down the tiki, and to make more room for wood build another wood hut.

[Post New]by thelady618and314 on Jun 10, 09 1:54 AM
tangie718 wrote:Hi everyone,

Build it where they are collecting the the wood at, at the beginning down on the water. Make sure u don't cover the bottle thats floating in the water

[Post New]by thelady618and314 on Jun 10, 09 1:55 AM
Moonbow002 wrote:I am having problems with the building 5 huts challenge. I have no idea how to make them build a hut. Would someone plz explain it to me?

Thanks in advance

Moonbow

click build and select small hut

Islaug
Guppy
Guppy
125 Posts

[Post New]by Islaug on Jun 10, 09 8:16 AM
annrdea1 wrote:
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Escape From Paradise forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Escape From Paradise players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.
i need to know how you get 5000 wood pleasse contact me at annrdea@aol.com

You have to build new "houses" for the storage of the wood -I think that one contains 2050 peaces -so you need 3 -when a storage place is build you can see in the left corner how many you can store. You find the wood storage place at the same place as where you build huts from. Put a lot of people to cut wood and sooner or later you will have the 5000 peaces.

[Post New]by nuwave820 on Jun 10, 09 11:12 AM
I am stuck in collecting the 500 pieces of wood. there cutting but it is not adding to the inventory. Anyone else run into this? or did I miss something to do along the way. Thanks

[Post New]by Chartswife on Jun 10, 09 11:26 AM
Is it possible for someone to send me a list of radio parts and where to find them? I'm missing the one that has to do with the hero. Got all the other ones. Thank you.

stup57
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by stup57 on Jun 12, 09 7:51 PM
Thanks BFG for this .99 treat ... are there any more islands that I have failed to find? Is there a version with multiple islands?
I really enjoyed those peace signs when they sit around the fires ... sure takes the work out of keeping them fed, watered and such.

[Post New]by evilcookielady on Jun 13, 09 10:44 AM
How/where do I get a fishing rod? I know this is REALLY basic, but somehow I'm missing it.

I'm stuck until I can get some people fishing!

Thanks in advance for your help.

Okami
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by Okami on Jun 15, 09 11:24 AM
Re: Fishing Rod. Take one of your people over to any of the lakes or the river up by the bridge (or where the bridge wood is lying). Your cursor will turn into a fishing hook and your person will start to collect fish.

Go to: