robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

Re:Welcome to Mystery Age: The Dark Priests forum

[Post New]by robin94122 on Nov 9, 10 5:39 PM
The Crystal Ball is inside the Witch's House.

Please see the existing topic "What to do with t the Calabash Bottle" and it will explain what you have to do.

Good luck!
Robin

JadedBlonde
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by JadedBlonde on Nov 12, 10 10:44 PM
This game is unique in that the scenes are so beautiful, but I love the little goofy things that are there to do nothing except be funny and amuse. I look forward to those as much as I do getting to the next scene. I also love that the hidden objects aren't right there at obvious places and that the hidden scenes aren't just crammed with a lot of stuff so that it's like an exploded box of spaghetti.

However, I am Glitched. I bought the game after playing the demo and should have been in bed hours ago but this is sooooo addicting. I have a few odds and ends in my inventory and got as far as the place where you have the griffin and the dragon floating in their kingdom. And that's that. I can't do a thing and nothing is active. I've backed out all the way to the beginning and gone to every place and every screen, even lowering myself to hit the "hint" button and all I'm told is "there's nothing left to do here". Quitting and reopening didn't help, either. So...here I sit.

Still one of the more terrific games, though after "Drawn: Dark Tower" I am spoiled forever.

Happy Weekend to all

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Nov 13, 10 10:02 AM
JadedBlonde wrote:This game is unique in that the scenes are so beautiful, but I love the little goofy things that are there to do nothing except be funny and amuse. I look forward to those as much as I do getting to the next scene. I also love that the hidden objects aren't right there at obvious places and that the hidden scenes aren't just crammed with a lot of stuff so that it's like an exploded box of spaghetti.

However, I am Glitched. I bought the game after playing the demo and should have been in bed hours ago but this is sooooo addicting. I have a few odds and ends in my inventory and got as far as the place where you have the griffin and the dragon floating in their kingdom. And that's that. I can't do a thing and nothing is active. I've backed out all the way to the beginning and gone to every place and every screen, even lowering myself to hit the "hint" button and all I'm told is "there's nothing left to do here". Quitting and reopening didn't help, either. So...here I sit.

Still one of the more terrific games, though after "Drawn: Dark Tower" I am spoiled forever.

Happy Weekend to all

Have you tried checking the Blog Walkthrough to see what might be the next step? There's a chapter called Release the Griffin which is probably relevant to where you ware.

To get to the Blog Walkthrough, click on the Try this Game link at the top of this page, then click on the link to the Blog Walkthrough. It has step by step instructions and marked screenshots, so it can usually help when you get stuck.

Good luck!
Robin

Edited on 11/13/2010 at 10:03:06 AM PST

[Post New]by golfer4u4 on Nov 13, 10 5:18 PM
i am stuck. I cannot find how to get into the tower at the library.I have the clock hand but cannot find the clock.. help

[Post New]by meeowkitty on Nov 13, 10 9:05 PM
I am stuck in the bedroom. I can't get the handle on the box! No matter how many times I try it doesn't work. Please help.

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Nov 14, 10 10:05 AM
meeowkitty wrote:I am stuck in the bedroom. I can't get the handle on the box! No matter how many times I try it doesn't work. Please help.

Please see the existing forum topic "Chest Handle." It will explain what you have to do.

Good luck!
Robin

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Nov 14, 10 10:08 AM
golfer4u4 wrote:i am stuck. I cannot find how to get into the tower at the library.I have the clock hand but cannot find the clock.. help

Please see the existing forum topic "Help! Where is the Tower Laboratory."

If that doesn't answer your question, you might want to check the Blog Walkthrough posted free here at Big Fish Games. It has step by step instructions, including marked screenshots, so it should help.

To get to the Blog Walkthrough, click on the Try this Game link at the top of this page, then click on the link to the Blog Walkthrough.

Good luck!
Robin

[Post New]by loobyloo2 on Nov 19, 10 1:46 PM
i have downloaded this game twice now and it still won't play, what should I do next.

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Nov 19, 10 7:01 PM
loobyloo2 wrote:i have downloaded this game twice now and it still won't play, what should I do next.

I'm so sorry you've run into that, i'm sure it's very frustrating!

The next step is to contact customer service by clicking on the green envelope in the right columnn of this page. They should be able to help one way or another.

Good luck!
Robin

Edited on 11/19/2010 at 7:01:46 PM PST

[Post New]by suyika on Nov 21, 10 4:35 AM
AlaskaGirl67 wrote:Unfortunately, I already hit a glitch. I got the meat out of the kitchen and when I picked it up, it didn't go into my inventory. I need it to give to the eagle so now I'm stuck and can't go any further in the game...bummer!

I have the same problem, though I picked up the meat..it dissapears. Any solutions for that?

flapkat
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by flapkat on Nov 22, 10 9:57 PM
Color me stupid, but I find this game a foolish waste of time. The graphics are juvenile, half the hints don't seem to work and I spent so much time trying to figure out what I was doing on one scene, I kept losing my place within the storyline. Have to say, this one is being dumped ASAP.

Kudos here to any who can make sense of this garbage. Maybe I shouldn't have gone to college.....lol.
In pure frustration,
poetry lady

[Post New]by MrsElectkatt on Nov 24, 10 10:33 AM
I loved loved loved it. I didn't realize at first that it was sequel but soon remembered the mother and daughter team.
I get a bit jaded with hidden object games at times but one like this brings you back to the fold. I particularly appreciated the non-linear structure and the quirky connections.
A few times as I found another opening I thought 'oh no, it is about to end' but it didn't - just more surprises.

Well done!!!

[Post New]by steve757 on Dec 19, 10 3:06 AM
AlaskaGirl67 wrote:Unfortunately, I already hit a glitch. I got the meat out of the kitchen and when I picked it up, it didn't go into my inventory. I need it to give to the eagle so now I'm stuck and can't go any further in the game...bummer!

Me too!
The meat won't show up after I grabbed it, and there's no way to go back.
What a drag.
Steve

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Dec 19, 10 10:41 AM
steve757 wrote:

Me too!
The meat won't show up after I grabbed it, and there's no way to go back.
What a drag.
Steve

This was an error in an early pre-release BETA version of the game. If you download the most current version from this site, you should be able to progress.

Robin

Edited on 12/19/2010 at 10:42:16 AM PST

[Post New]by Underthebridge on Jul 29, 11 2:23 PM
I just wanted to say that this game "ROCKS" ....Big Fish...you need more like this...where do I sign up...LOL...wish there was more than an hour of free play as
sometimes it cuts you off before the 60 minutes...oh well.. thanks again

[Post New]by playnow2011 on Dec 7, 11 11:47 AM
ik heb een probleem met het stuk vlees in de keuken van het timmermans werkplaats als ik het eraf haal met de stok dan valt het op de grond okee zover,
maar dan gebeurt het als ik het dan aan mijn inventaris wil toevoegen dan verdwijnt het en komt het niet meer terug.
ik kan dus de adelaar bij de haven niet weglokken om het masker te krijgen
hebben jullie daar een oplossing voor .

help me plzzzzzzzzz

greetzzzz from Holland

Go to: