Now THIS is a game!

Re:Now THIS is a game!

[Post New]by Keyqueen on Nov 14, 10 8:21 PM
I just finished the game and I couldn't agree more! It's been a long dry spell of being disappointed in too many of the games lately; too short, too glitched, etc. This game delighted me in all aspects and I feel like I really got my money's worth!
Kudos! More, more!

erigby
Marlin
Marlin
8,482 Posts

[Post New]by erigby on Nov 14, 10 8:58 PM
In addition to all the great reviews posted about this game, may I add?

erigby
Marlin
Marlin
8,482 Posts

Now THIS is a game!

[Post New]by erigby on Nov 14, 10 9:06 PM
Audreyfavre wrote:I have been playing for several hours now. Still have plenty of time to go and plenty of things to do. Very different scenes: jungle, icy, castle, woodsy. FROG scenes, HOG scenes, interactive scenes, interesting puzzles.
I consider this well worth my money! Thank you BF and developers!!

I'm sorry if this is too inquisitive, but are you related to Bret Favre by any chance? This isn't a name you see just anywhere unless it's SI.

Edited on 11/14/2010 at 9:06:58 PM PST

[Post New]by Nandrarr3 on Nov 16, 10 7:59 PM
What a great game!! I did use the walkthrough a few times buit for the most part did it by myself. Another thing I liked is that there is an ending to this story, so many of them never end and you have to wait until another game comes through.

[Post New]by MsPinkerton on Nov 17, 10 5:52 PM
What a fantastic game! One of the best I have played on BF! It is nice and long, but still interesting. I like the adventure feel to it and the mixture of FROG and HOG. I will definitely be replaying this one! Thanks BF!

dueler
Guppy
Guppy
190 Posts

[Post New]by dueler on Nov 18, 10 10:05 AM
WOW !!, one of the best games i have seen/bought, well done BF, MORE like this one one, well worth the £'s, ooops the dollars.

Petsitterkathy
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

[Post New]by Petsitterkathy on Dec 21, 10 2:10 PM
This has to be the most entertaining game in a long time. It was hard enough, but I never had to go to the walk through..just perfect

[Post New]by czeshirecat on Jan 11, 11 2:11 PM
Marvellous game. Thanks to everyone involved in creating it 10/10

Chaorite
Clownfish
Clownfish
940 Posts

[Post New]by Chaorite on Jan 12, 11 4:05 AM
I adored it too. It was so much better than the regular HOG after HOG scene. Having to really think about where things might be and how to use them was marvellous.

I want dozens more like this!!!

soblessed57
Manatee
Manatee
3,780 Posts

[Post New]by soblessed57 on Jan 12, 11 4:14 AM
Yes, I really enjoyed both this one and Mystery Trackers: The Void. Both have great graphics and smooth non-glitchy gameplay,and endings to their stories,instead of cliff-hanger or "to be continued" endings!

Go to: