Re:Post any Unlikely Suspects technical issues here only

[Post New]by Blaze50 on Sep 16, 11 10:00 PM
To all the gamers that are having trouble with the bear in Unlikely Suspects. There is a fix to the problem. First of all, if you bought the game from Big Fish Games, like I did, an update is on the way. If you don't want to wait for the update, do what I did, go to support@mumbojumbo.com and write them about the problem. They will send you a link to update the game. I did it this way and got the update in about ten minutes straight from Mumbo Jumbo. The patch works fine as I have already try to use it on the bear and it works!

[Post New]by ChaCha27 on Oct 29, 12 9:14 PM
Thanks Blaze50 I thought I was going crazy! Do you happen to know when the update will be out? or Would my best bet is to log onto ****'s website to get the link?

[Post New]by ChaCha27 on Oct 29, 12 9:44 PM
Unfortunately the website gave me a warning that support@**** might be a trick. Also the response time is 3-5 days! [b]

[Post New]by angievette on Apr 13, 13 10:36 AM
I wrote to MJ and got told because I bought the game through Big Fish, they couldn't do anything

Edited on 04/13/2013 at 10:36:47 AM PST

[Post New]by Din3451 on Apr 30, 13 10:29 AM
i can not get the bear ! can anyone help me please! its in the Lunatic's Lair, I have clicked the hint over and over and it keeps showing around the dollar icon ! HELP PLEASE! ANYONE!!!

Edited on 04/30/2013 at 10:37:56 AM PST

[Post New]by horton64 on May 25, 13 8:07 PM
I can't get the bear either. I have tried everything. This game is a rip off.

Tand2
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Tand2 on Nov 11, 13 12:18 PM
I bought this DVD at Walmart several years ago, but I have always bypassed the hanging bear, but this time, I cannot go any further. How come that bear does not disappear???

Go to: