Re:Welcome to Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ forum

[Post New]by GrannyWalrus on Nov 10, 10 9:37 AM
Thanks, Marie1931. I DID get the film and watched it, but did not notice the books, will have to go back and look again. I really appreciate your help. God Bless.

marie1931
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
22,980 Posts

[Post New]by marie1931 on Nov 10, 10 11:34 AM
Hi Granny

you're welcome

If you don't find the books, let me know. You have to look very closely,

Marie

marie1931
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
22,980 Posts

[Post New]by marie1931 on Nov 10, 10 11:53 AM
msflowerlady wrote:I am stuck on the puzzle with all the gears and skeleton levers. Just can't figure it out. Maybe I am too tired. Anybody got any hints that can point me in the right direction? Maybe I need a swift kick in the rear! LOL!

Hi MsFlower !!

Welcome to the pond !

SPOILER ALERT

If you are talking about the mechanism of the skull door in the Victor's cottage, you have to click on the skulls in the certain order.

You can find a drawing somewhere in the cottage which shows you this sequence.
And to find the drawing, you have to use an object in your inventory....

Hope it helps

Marie

Freddo579
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by Freddo579 on Nov 10, 10 11:55 AM
Good Morning everyone, yes it is morning in my part of the world, and I made a note last night to ask you a couple of things, firstly....
I cant find the fuse for the box by the lift anywhere, and I cant for the life of me work out the puzzle as to how to turn off the "stuff" flowing to the body in the coffin......... any anyone help please.....

I have also discovered that I have yet to find out how to get to the theatre........rofl.
Happy playing

marie1931
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
22,980 Posts

[Post New]by marie1931 on Nov 10, 10 12:27 PM
Freddo579 wrote:Good Morning everyone, yes it is morning in my part of the world, and I made a note last night to ask you a couple of things, firstly....
I cant find the fuse for the box by the lift anywhere, and I cant for the life of me work out the puzzle as to how to turn off the "stuff" flowing to the body in the coffin......... any anyone help please.....

I have also discovered that I have yet to find out how to get to the theatre........rofl.
Happy playing

Hi freddo

SPOILER ALERT

Coffin puzzle : you have to move the colored box on their maching dots. to move the box, clock on the arrows, on each side

fuze : you will find it in the toy store, on the edge of the round top, above the wooden horse

Hope it helps

marie

Freddo579
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by Freddo579 on Nov 10, 10 2:28 PM
Thanks Marie, this evening I will go to the toy store, but I can't for the life of me get the puzzle right for the coffin........duh guess I am thicker than I thought.........

[Post New]by msflowerlady on Nov 11, 10 5:59 AM
Hey Marie,

Thanks for the hint. I have been searching for 2 days for that drawing of the skeleton lock to no avail. I know I said I needed a hint, but, now I think I need a strong hint. I have been everywhere in the Victor's cottage and can not find the drawing. I must be deaf, dumb, blind and stupid not to find it. I love a good mystery, but this one is really getting to me. A stronger hint please.

marie1931
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
22,980 Posts

[Post New]by marie1931 on Nov 11, 10 9:50 AM
Freddo579 wrote:Thanks Marie, this evening I will go to the toy store, but I can't for the life of me get the puzzle right for the coffin........duh guess I am thicker than I thought.........

Freddo

I know the coffin puzzle is not easy. You need to use a box in order to block another one and then to move it on the right spot...

Hope it helps a little

marie

marie1931
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
22,980 Posts

[Post New]by marie1931 on Nov 11, 10 9:53 AM
msflowerlady wrote:Hey Marie,

Thanks for the hint. I have been searching for 2 days for that drawing of the skeleton lock to no avail. I know I said I needed a hint, but, now I think I need a strong hint. I have been everywhere in the Victor's cottage and can not find the drawing. I must be deaf, dumb, blind and stupid not to find it. I love a good mystery, but this one is really getting to me. A stronger hint please.

Ok I'll tell you .....

send you a PM for that

[Post New]by msflowerlady on Nov 11, 10 10:04 AM
Finally found it. If it had been a snake it would have bitten me. It was right there by the snake bite kit! lol. I am too wrapped up in this game. I need a breather......working on collecting the hearts now. Only 2 to go. I think my family thinks I'm lost in cyberspace.....

Thanks for all your help!

Msflowerlady

marie1931
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
22,980 Posts

[Post New]by marie1931 on Nov 11, 10 10:12 AM
you're welcome

enjoy the game

marie

Freddo579
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by Freddo579 on Nov 13, 10 12:24 PM
Hi it's me again, the floundering frog lady......... well I was going along just super, but last night, spent over an hour and couldn't for the life of me find one clue.
I do have a lot of puzzles that I just cant seem to work out what is being wanted.......... ie: the cellar by the school, the box with cockroaches, which I have cleared away....the stove in the shop, I have the potmit but just cant work out what I am suppose to do...

sure with these clues would say what they are wanting you to accomplish............

Oh yes, and I can't find the last typewriter key anywhere......... and the poor old lift guy is exhausted, I have been up and down in the lift so many times, I now have a season ticket..........but all to no avail.
Oh yes, and about that ratty teddy that has "something hard in his tummy" I know just how he feels............so please if anyone can help me with anything........I would be as pleased as a pig in mud..............

marie1931
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
22,980 Posts

[Post New]by marie1931 on Nov 14, 10 4:05 AM
SPOILER ALERT

Hi Freddo

I don't know where you are in the game.....But if you have the potmit (I guess you are talking about the potholder....) I can help you for this puzzle.

1) you have to go to the school house and click on the left size of it
2) there is a temperature number carved on it (bottom left )
3) keep it in mind

Then

4) go to the stove, in the shop
5) use the potholder on the knobs on the left, until you reach the temperature seen on 2)
6) When the temperature is correct, you see the pattern on the stove (red circles)
7) go back to the schoolhouse and copy the pattern of the red circles

Voila

Hope it helps

marie

Freddo579
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by Freddo579 on Nov 14, 10 10:56 AM
Ooooooooo thanks Marie, cant wait for tonight to have a play, then maybe I can do something else........... wahoo........

so, being greedy, do you have any hints on what else I need to do with the other things...... ie: school cellar, cockroach box (which I have removed all the roaches from) and so on.......... I am also
having big probs finding the skeleton key.......... I am assuming that is what you call the skull with the keyhole under it....... at present I am at a standstill...............roll on tonight.

Thankyou again.

Freddo579
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by Freddo579 on Nov 14, 10 11:00 AM
Oh yes after reading through the previous posts I have discovered that somewhere I have lost my way..........I have no idea where the theatre is, or how I get to it...........

Freddo

Freddo579
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by Freddo579 on Nov 14, 10 5:07 PM
and even though, with your help, I found the fuse, and put it in........
what next, nothing happened.....

[Post New]by Biglady72 on Nov 15, 10 10:40 AM
Can anyone help me please. I have got stuck. I came out of the secret garden and tried to get back to it to go to the beauty shop again but it keeps taking me to the cemetry.

[Post New]by bdingy on Nov 15, 10 8:30 PM
msflowerlady wrote:Finally found it. If it had been a snake it would have bitten me. It was right there by the snake bite kit! lol. I am too wrapped up in this game. I need a breather......working on collecting the hearts now. Only 2 to go. I think my family thinks I'm lost in cyberspace.....

Thanks for all your help!

Msflowerlady

[Post New]by bdingy on Nov 15, 10 8:32 PM
Can you help me with this one? I am having a very hard time finding the drawing of the skeleton lock. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Dawn

Never mind - I found it. I thin kI needed to ask for it to appear right in front of my face. LOL!!

Edited on 11/15/2010 at 8:39:21 PM PST

marie1931
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
22,980 Posts

[Post New]by marie1931 on Nov 16, 10 11:31 AM
Freddo579 wrote:and even though, with your help, I found the fuse, and put it in........
what next, nothing happened.....

Go to the school.......you will see....

Go to: