New CSI:NY Game

granny754
Herring
Herring
304 Posts

Re:New CSI:NY Game

[Post New]by granny754 on Mar 28, 09 6:52 AM
I'm not sure of the shape of the black spot on the bracelet. The spot is on the front of bracelet when it is up on the screen. It is hard to get it right. Just keep trying you will get it. It took me quite a few tries the first time. Good Luck

[Post New]by gamer_girl_62 on Mar 28, 09 8:08 AM
I have check marks next to the bracelets, I have clicked on all the linked words in the conversation and the only thing I don't have a check next to are the pictures. I click on them they open and the only option with them is to click "ok"..which I do, but it still shows in the progress bar that the scene isn't finished and I can't get the conversation with the investigator to disappear so that I can check other things, so I am thinking it has to do with the pics, just don't know what to do with them further to get out of this scene.

caldwell98
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by caldwell98 on Mar 28, 09 8:40 AM
I got the braclet ok,but have no idea what to do with the picture's,
Help Help

Sunshyne298
Herring
Herring
326 Posts

[Post New]by Sunshyne298 on Mar 28, 09 8:49 AM
You click on the pictures to pick them up, then you put your mouse on the guy in front of you and click. He should say something like "I don't recognize him" or something like that.

You pick up the important pieces of evidence and click on whomever is in front of you. This is supposed to be showing them what you have and making them comment on what you've found.

The black spot on the bracelet you have to click on is on that rectangular decoration on the bracelet.

If you find you can't move forward, just keep picking up pieces of evidence with your mouse and then click on the person in front of you. You may have missed showing them something.

Oh, and when you're showing the guy the photo's, make sure you click on the face area when the bigger photo shows up. He will need to see the face to know if he recognizes him.

caldwell98
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by caldwell98 on Mar 28, 09 8:53 AM
Thank's a bunch I will go try again

sanny1
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by sanny1 on Mar 28, 09 10:01 AM
I have got to the 81st floor found all the items and blood smudge, have got a key with a magnifying glass next to and the smudge, i have also got an item I cant find, looks like blood, but cannot find it anywhere, please help.

spyque
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,211 Posts

[Post New]by spyque on Mar 28, 09 10:09 AM
I love this game! I've never watched CSI (not much of a tv watcher). Hubby watches a lot of Tv but doesn't watch CSI either. However he does watch Bones (and I'm hooked on it too now). Woulndn't a Bones game be cool?

liz1902
Clownfish
Clownfish
855 Posts

[Post New]by liz1902 on Mar 28, 09 10:10 AM
I just wanted to say that I agree that this game is rather disappointing if you have played the other CSI games (which I have). The graphics are disappointing too. I have only played for my free hour but I won't be spending one of my precious game credits on it. It's a shame cos I was really looking forward to it, I love the TV series!!

liz1902
Clownfish
Clownfish
855 Posts

[Post New]by liz1902 on Mar 28, 09 10:12 AM
spyque wrote:I love this game! I've never watched CSI (not much of a tv watcher). Hubby watches a lot of Tv but doesn't watch CSI either. However he does watch Bones (and I'm hooked on it too now). Woulndn't a Bones game be cool?

Yes, I love Bones too (thinks mmmmmmmm David Boreanaz ) and what about Buffy??

Maybe we should have a thread for games suggestions?!

spyque
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,211 Posts

[Post New]by spyque on Mar 28, 09 10:28 AM
Good idea! We need to get 's attention! We'd have to have Zac in there, and Hodgens. (just not the same without Zacaroni)

[Post New]by rmrdacdhp on Mar 28, 09 10:43 AM
granny754 wrote:Clicking on just the right spot on the bracelet is very tricky. Try clicking on the biggest place of black near the top of bracelet. It is a trial and error type thing. You will get the right spot just keep trying.

Tks Granny for helping. I appreciate it, but I am giving up, I was at it until 4:00 am and couldn't get it. I click on the black spot EVERYWHERE! Thank you so much for giving me help.

[Post New]by photochippy on Mar 28, 09 12:24 PM
sanny1 wrote:I have got to the 81st floor found all the items and blood smudge, have got a key with a magnifying glass next to and the smudge, i have also got an item I cant find, looks like blood, but cannot find it anywhere, please help.

I'm at the same point, the hint buttons shows nothing, but can't find the blood anywhere. Is this a glitch in the game? Can someone help with this? Thanks

granny754
Herring
Herring
304 Posts

[Post New]by granny754 on Mar 28, 09 12:36 PM
The blood you need to find is on the window sill. Click on the first streak on the right side of window.

sanny1
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by sanny1 on Mar 28, 09 2:38 PM
Thanks for your help, was driving me crazy.

john_murray2
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by john_murray2 on Mar 28, 09 6:35 PM
Im in the kitchen in case 2 with stella and i seem to have trouble getting my hands on the propane bottle i have already got everything else except the propane and the apron but when i try to get the bottle stella stops me .

bfgAegean
Catfish
Catfish
1,568 Posts

[Post New]by bfgAegean on Mar 28, 09 8:45 PM
Hey everyone. I just thought I'd let you know that I've gone ahead and moved this thread to the forum that we already have set up for CSI: NY. You can also view a list of every game that we have a forum for by clicking on the All Game Forums tab at the top.

Happy gaming!

[Post New]by greatgrandmother on Mar 28, 09 9:34 PM
[b]...just wanted you all to know my opinion about this new CSI game...I really do like it...the main thing I am excited about is that I can do it...lol...that is not always the case...(I am 72, oops,73, just had a birthday on the 14th)...I think the game is pretty classy, graphics and all...I am sure I will be back with questions...glad to be a member of the pond...happy gaming, ggm

kishimojun
Stingray
Stingray
4,534 Posts

[Post New]by kishimojun on Mar 28, 09 10:04 PM
welcome to the pond greatgrandmother

[Post New]by taralouiser on Mar 29, 09 2:14 AM
Thats really disappointing. I love all the CSI games but if its nothing like them I wont bother.

[Post New]by Cherylsoccer on Mar 29, 09 3:32 AM
There seems to be a lot of negative feelings about CSI game.
Well I like it and I find it interesting it really makes me think .
I am half way through but have had to stop to go to hospital. Will carry on
when I come home.
Chez

Go to: