Re:Welcome to Lavender`s Botanicals forum

[Post New]by blahblahboo on Feb 8, 09 8:12 PM
I am also stuck on the mango. I can't get to Ireland because I have been given a quest that requires mango to complete it. Any luck fixing the problem? I can't find any patches on this site yet. Shouldn't the site that sells the product have fixes for it?

[Post New]by airynepiuanna on Dec 13, 09 1:49 PM
blahblahboo wrote:I am also stuck on the mango. I can't get to Ireland because I have been given a quest that requires mango to complete it. Any luck fixing the problem? I can't find any patches on this site yet. Shouldn't the site that sells the product have fixes for it?

I am having the same problem has anyone found a solution yet?

Lisa522
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by Lisa522 on Aug 14, 10 11:20 PM
I started to play this game tonight and when I realized it was the same type of gameplay as Chocolatier, I stopped playing. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed Chocolatier greatly when I did play it, but for me anyway, I can only take just so much. One positive thing that I did like with this game over Chocolatier is that you can very easily advance the time without having to travel. I also liked the new theme - you are creating bath & beauty products rather than chocolates so you don't have to blow your diet playing this game!

MrBen198
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by MrBen198 on Oct 2, 10 10:26 AM
Can anyone tell me what the final document is to finish this game? I have been traveling back and forth between cities and getting nowhere! This game is contagious but frustrating at times as well!

Go to: