Re:Welcome to Mystery Trackers: The Void forum

[Post New]by Adele5377 on Jul 29, 11 6:59 PM
I made it to the library and deflected the beams but it won't let me go out onto the patio. Is this a glitch?

Welcome to Mystery Trackers: The Void forum

[Post New]by sgrisanti on Aug 2, 11 7:10 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Mystery Trackers: The Void forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Mystery Trackers: The Void players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

[Post New]by sgrisanti on Aug 2, 11 7:23 PM
I Have been playing MT:The Void and have gotten close to the end. I can't get past the downstairs study where I have the Gas Mask on.
I have finished the two door lock puzzles but I can't get the door to open.
As soon as I finished the puzzles, it took me back to the study again and I can't even get back to the door puzzles again.
The door is blinking with the sparkles but it won't dopen or do anything when I tap on it.
Is there any way to reset it and move forward?
S.

angiejoy59
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by angiejoy59 on Aug 29, 11 2:11 PM
jazzluv wrote:I have been having fun playing this game until - Chapter 6 - the subway. Every time I move towards the vending machine at the tram the game quits. It's getting really frustrating when a game you pay for continues to do this. I am on a Mac with SL. Is anybody else experiencing problems?

Me too! I, also, am on a Power Mac running 10.4.11, and the game was going great until I got to the vending machine and then it slowed down soooooooooo much that it was really no longer playable. Were you ever able to solve your problem? Is there hope? I would really be interested in reading about your experience with this game

[Post New]by AvlTitan34 on Sep 11, 11 4:37 AM
I can't get the file out of the trap... The walkthrough says to use the gauntlet that you get from the statue after crash... I didn't get a gauntlet... Only got the steel hand portion... Won't let me use that or any other items in my inventory (syringe, parts of access card, three sided cube with faces on it, steel hand and crow bar)...I tried going back to statue to see if I missed something there but can't locate anything else... Anyone have ideas or suggestions? This is driving me crazy and I'm about to kill the frog! Thanks!

[Post New]by samysam1313 on Nov 28, 11 3:46 AM
I just finished this game. It was great. Not too easy but not too hard either. It's very well done with great graphics.

Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by 2082 on Mar 17, 12 12:05 PM
stuck with the cassett have the cassett but no recorder in glove box, it was there earler but not now. HELP

[Post New]by LinaWong on Mar 18, 12 7:23 PM
Cindyscruise wrote:I cannot get to the hanging refrigerator. I already have the coin from the newspaper stand, did the record puzzle. The hint tells me to go to the subway with the fence and get the fridge. cannot find. Help

[Post New]by LinaWong on Mar 18, 12 7:25 PM
Cindyscruise wrote:I cannot get to the hanging refrigerator. I already have the coin from the newspaper stand, did the record puzzle. The hint tells me to go to the subway with the fence and get the fridge. cannot find. Help

Click on the lighted sign above the train and you will see it.

[Post New]by LinaWong on Mar 18, 12 7:26 PM

Click on the lighted sign "TUNNEL" above the train and there it is.

[Post New]by LinaWong on Mar 23, 12 2:41 PM

Welcome to Mystery Trackers: The Void forum

[Post New]by jboyd0747 on Sep 22, 12 1:33 PM
I made it into the narrow hallway. The door closed behind me. I played the puzzle games and the troll has broken through the wall. I can see that there is a hook that looks like some way to get back down to the front door. Found the hollow magician and 2 rings. Have checked each room but don't see anything I can do from this point. I'm stuck here... how do I get back to the main couridoor?

ElizaL
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by ElizaL on Jul 20, 13 7:05 PM
Can someone help me? I am in Chapter 7 - and need to find a ball that I retrieve with tweezers. I have the tweezers but cannot see nor find any solution as where I can get the ball

Go to: