kelvy0303
Stingray
Stingray
4,533 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Mystery Trackers: The Void

[Post New]by kelvy0303 on Nov 15, 10 6:59 PM
So glad I bought this game. Challenging without being 'throw up my hands and quit' difficult. I don't have much to add after the previous fantastic reviews. It has been a great length for me. I'm still not finished. Am definitely getting my credit's worth.

wini1
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by wini1 on Nov 15, 10 10:25 PM
I played the demo on this and liked it and the reviews were good so I bought it. Have been playing it and after a while you get bored with it...I have anyway. It seems to have a little too much hidden objects and not enough adventure. Seems like everytime you solve a little puzzle it goes to a hidden object. Wish I hadn't of got it.

wini1
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by wini1 on Nov 15, 10 10:30 PM
I feel bad because I put a bad review.... I have fun playing it but just so many hidden object scenes. Maybe I am just not in the mood to play right now so will quit and come back tomorrow.

theoldbag
Herring
Herring
363 Posts

[Post New]by theoldbag on Nov 15, 10 11:07 PM
I have been enjoying this game very much, no problems and then wham! I am ready to start the train (end of chapt 6) and it says to be sure and use the directions at the right of the desk and there are no directions there. I checked the walkthrough to see where they are and in that spot I have nothing at all, I tried to get the train started and of course it won't because I am not following the directions although I am following them step by step according to the walkthrough. I have hunted all over for them. Does this mean I have to start the game over? The only other thing is I used the glass eye with the scanner way before this spot and they say to do this right before I start the train. ?????
What should I do now?

reddleman
Guppy
Guppy
160 Posts

[Post New]by reddleman on Nov 16, 10 12:47 AM
Make sure you put the key in the right spot.

qpr1
Clownfish
Clownfish
733 Posts

[Post New]by qpr1 on Nov 16, 10 6:58 AM
excellent game, i got through about 3/4 of the game before i had to start useing the hint button and had to skip 2 or 3 of the mini games.......well worth the money

[Post New]by ConfusedALot on Nov 16, 10 9:34 AM
Hi everyone!

I wanted to just write this review because I've really enjoyed playing the 1 hour trial!

It's a classic hidden object game and unlike some HOG's where the items are either too small to see without the help from hints or magnifying glass, or where the items are so well blended into the background that they just appear invisible, the hidden objects in MT are really well thought of and displayed. For the 1 hour trial, I was able to find all of the hidden objects without having to use any hints, although there were a few tricky items that had me searching for them.

The graphics are really nice, which only helps when you play the mini games and go from scene-to-scene. It's also really handy when the important parts of the scene are either sparkling brightly, or they have like a little flashing star!

Overall, I really enjoyed this game and have used my BF credit to get it!

[Post New]by mnorbury52 on Nov 16, 10 11:59 AM
I am in the storage shed with a magnet in my inventory and I can't exit the screen. What have I done wrong? I'm loving this game but am frustrated now.HELP!

stanliness
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

[Post New]by stanliness on Nov 16, 10 5:46 PM
LOVED IT! What fun! A series please! Did all the puzzles, loved the silliness mixed with the bizarre - it was just a great game. Yes, there were lots of **** puzzles, but that's the lind of game it is - there were tons of puzzles too. Good job developers!

To "theoldbag" - check the journal - you may have clicked on the instructions and it's there - and may be a few pages back.

As for getting stuck in the shed - sounds like maybe you're just missing the arrow out somehow...

I'm glad I waited for the regular game - I went to the strategy guide once for help with the 3-D puzzle - otherwise there was no need with the excellent hint system. GREAT GAME - ranks as one of my favorites!!!

Edited on 11/16/2010 at 5:50:12 PM PST

mahw
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Loved it from beginning to end.

[Post New]by mahw on Nov 16, 10 6:28 PM
bfgArnoStyx wrote:Hey Fishies! What do you think of Mystery Trackers: The Void? We value your reviews, as do many of the other fishies in our pond, so feel free to post your comments and opinions in this thread!

Remember, a lot of people who will be reading this thread will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

If you are seeking game help, the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the Game Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion'!

Please also feel free to check the following thread for some more reviews on this game:

<a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/126490.page">Mystery Trackers: The Void</a>

Happy gaming!

cyndrap
Guppy
Guppy
124 Posts

[Post New]by cyndrap on Nov 16, 10 7:41 PM
very nice game ditto ditto to all the positives - I have nothing but positive to say
great game

RickF
Minnow
Minnow
201 Posts

[Post New]by RickF on Nov 17, 10 6:43 AM
good game, the only downside I really wanted to feed that frog to Gargantuas with his consistent croaking.

Ridnhi
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by Ridnhi on Nov 17, 10 6:15 PM
What a terrific game!! It has kept me involved over parts of three days now and I just finished. It has been the most well done, involved, complicated yet not too hard game I have ever played. The plot was different and not so terribly dark yet had some parts that were macarbre enough for those who like dark mystery types.
The developers did everything right on this one. It will take some doing to come close to what this game has in plot, graphics, hidden objects that are perfectly in line with the story but so well hidden yet it takes some hard looking to find things but it doesn't make your eyes hurt. As of now this is my all time favorite and I plan on playing in again this weekend. (and not skip any puzzles or have to go to the walkthrough to find out "what do I do now?") I give this a ten out of ten!!!!

cherzy13
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by cherzy13 on Nov 17, 10 8:43 PM
I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED THIS GAME. IT WAS DIFFERENT, EXCITING, CHALLENGING, AND DEFINETELY NOT BORING IN THE LEAST. THE ONLY THING THAT BOTHERED ME, WAS THAT I SKIPPED MOST OF THE GAMES BECAUSE THEY FRUSTRATED THE HECK OUT OF ME. MUCH TOO LONG AND HARD. I GUESS I JUST DIDN'T HAVE THE PATIENCE. I MIGHT GO BACK AND PLAY THE GAME AGAIN, JUST TO TRY THE GAMES!!

[Post New]by enyaenigma on Nov 18, 10 4:13 AM
I loved this game didnt want it to end!! Are there anymore please????

VanRonk
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by VanRonk on Nov 18, 10 10:05 AM
I really, really enjoyed this game, not only because it is much more than a HOG. I have played my fair share of games from this site and this is (in my view) one of the best.

There are games that appear very short. There are games where the puzzles are almost impossible to complete. There are games that have very little story. This is none of those.

This one is a large game (yaay!) with puzzles that you can complete (yaay!) and a great storyline (yaay!) So all in all, highly recommended.

5 Star

NONONONONO
Manatee
Manatee
4,085 Posts

[Post New]by NONONONONO on Nov 18, 10 1:50 PM
I know this is probably going to be a very unpopular statement...

But I have to say that this is by far my favorite game.

(sorry MCF, I still love you, too)

This just had it all for me! Every single thing I love in a good IHOG, this had it. And it had comedy, uniques puzzles, cute little froggie hint recharger dude...
Hint recharge was fast, but not too fast. Achievements! Replay value! Puppies! Trams, subways, mansions, evil seductress type. classic novels. Cars, antecdotes, apes, there was even a secondary lovestory. . Gardens, carnivals. Wow. Just wow. It was just Awesome! Love it.

abuscher
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by abuscher on Nov 18, 10 6:19 PM
gerrrrate game. loved every minute.

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Nov 20, 10 4:39 PM
my thanks to the BFG producer and to Elephant Games for this excellent game!! Being on a limited income, I anxiously awaited the release of the standard edition after playing the demo for the CE.

Graphics and FX were excellent. The croaking frog was cute but a little annoying at first. Then got involved in the gameplay and it became background noise.

The hidden object screens were excellently done. Some items easy, some medium, and a few very cleverly hidden in plain sight. Bravo!! I also like the many examples of non-standard items ... things we haven't seen in hidden object screens before; for example the safety pin pin.

Loved the puzzles! Again, a few of each difficulty level. The 3D tile puzzle probably took me the longest with the battery slider puzzle a close second --- Well Done!!

I was happy to see that the achievements were contained in the standard edition. I completed each one and was very happy to receive my achievements broach at the end of the game. LOL Virtual jewelry, Yea!!

I also enjoyed the storyline and how finding paperwork created journal entries which moved the story along.

Congrats to the developers for creating this terrific game.

euphoria
Herring
Herring
386 Posts

[Post New]by euphoria on Nov 20, 10 5:53 PM
Dare I say it? I enjoyed this game more than Ravenhearst! There it is; I've said it! Perfect combination of just-difficult-enough puzzles, plenty of HOG scenes with items that aren't too tiny or hidden away, awards for various accomplishments, superb graphics, lots of interaction without masses of lengthy dialogue, logical progression of events, dashes of humor - this game has it all!

I too loved the bespectacled ape and his choice of reading material. I liked that the "hint frog" told you not only where to find a hidden object, but where you might consider going next in case you get confuzzled. Granted, I had to skip a couple of the more difficult puzzles, but it felt so good to solve the rest of them, because they weren't all that easy! I played without the tutorial, and if you've played more than a few HOG or adventure games, you won't need it either.

As for length - WOW. Many, many hours of enjoyment here. I spent most of the day on and off; I'd have to guess it took at least 6 hours. A credit well spent!

Go to: