robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

Re:Welcome to Avenue Flo: Special Delivery forum

[Post New]by robin94122 on Nov 18, 10 5:29 PM
dbouchie wrote:i need help!! i have tryed to get the sock from the guy and he will not give it to me i have tryed everything, can someone please help me

Please see the existing forum topic "9th Sock." It lists the things you need to do to get the sock.

Good luck!
Robin

Edited on 11/18/2010 at 5:31:36 PM PST

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Nov 18, 10 11:09 PM
mygingersnap wrote:I am at the point where Flo gets Quinn's skirt out of the tourist's car, I have the grabbers, but the tourist accuse Flo of trying to break into their car and I can't get past it. Has anyone else had this problem or can tell me how to get past it.

Thanks!

You've skipped a step. You can't go to get the skirt until you know 100% for sure that that's Quinn's skirt, and someone else (not the tourists) has to tell you so.

If you want full details, check the Blog Walkthrough. Just read through the chapter from the apartment on and you'll see what you missed.

To get to the Blog Walkthrough, click on the Try this Game link at the top of this page, then click on the link to the Blog Walkthrough.

Good luck!
Robin

[Post New]by stephaniefish17 on Nov 20, 10 11:45 AM
im in the second town and i cant find the 33 baloon and 20 botlle pleSE HELP

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Nov 20, 10 12:36 PM
stephaniefish17 wrote:im in the second town and i cant find the 33 baloon and 20 botlle pleSE HELP

We try to keep spoilers out of this topic. Please see the existing forum topic "Balloons, Bottles, and Sock." It should help you.

Good luck!
Robin

[Post New]by hoffsmith on Nov 20, 10 4:07 PM
I am very disappointed on how short this game is!!!!

[Post New]by sugabutt123 on Nov 21, 10 3:06 AM
I cant seem to get the game to start. The thing that plays after you press activity mode just keeps replaying and i cant skip it. Any suggestions?

Welcome to Avenue Flo: Special Delivery forum

[Post New]by stephaniefish17 on Nov 21, 10 6:36 AM
tara6568 wrote:Please Help!!! How can I change the bulbs with Harmony in the second level?

you need to give her the magazine and then she will give you the red one,
did you get all the baloons and bottles? im stuck

[Post New]by stephaniefish17 on Nov 21, 10 6:37 AM
robin94122 wrote:
stephaniefish17 wrote:im in the second town and i cant find the 33 baloon and 20 botlle pleSE HELP

We try to keep spoilers out of this topic. Please see the existing forum topic "Balloons, Bottles, and Sock." It should help you.

Good luck!
Robin

yeah but there isnt a thing about the 2 level please help im really frustraded

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Nov 21, 10 7:27 AM
stephaniefish17 wrote:
robin94122 wrote:

Good luck!
Robin

yeah but there isnt a thing about the 2 level please help im really frustraded

That topic covers all 3 levels. It gives the exact counts at every building in all 3 levels and it tells you the sneakiest ones to find for all 3 levels. Just keep reading that topic, you'll find the information.

Good luck!
Robin

[Post New]by CrystalClear15 on Nov 21, 10 1:11 PM
HELP! I can't find any thing to fix the sunglasses for Starla.

please help me,
Crystal Clear

Edited on 11/21/2010 at 1:14:35 PM PST

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Nov 21, 10 1:22 PM
CrystalClear15 wrote:HELP! I can't find any thing to fix the sunglasses for Starla.

please help me,
Crystal Clear

Whenever you get stuck, it can help to see if the game has a Blog Walkthrough posted free here at Big Fish Games. The Blog Walkthroughs have step by step instructions for each chapter, including marked screenshots, so they will usually get you going again. The Blog Walkthrough is normally available as a link from the page where you download the game.

This game does have one, so you're in luck. Just click on the Try this Game link at the top of this page, then click on the link to the Blog Walkthrough. It will explain what you need to do for Starla in the chapter about the stroller.

Good luck!
Robin

Edited on 11/21/2010 at 1:23:15 PM PST

[Post New]by CrystalClear15 on Nov 22, 10 12:06 PM
Thanks for your help Robin94122.

[Post New]by CrystalClear15 on Nov 22, 10 12:14 PM
HELP ME! I don't know how to move the boxs on floor 13 at the baby store.

Technical issue....

[Post New]by himmerher on Nov 22, 10 9:40 PM
I've come to the end of part 2 yum yum square. All I had left in inventory was the 3 colors I got from Wilson and a subway token. I exited the game at this point. Now when I play the game, I only have a subway token, no colors. I have gone back into Wilson's but apparently I can't get it back. I tried to uninstall and reinstall the game, but that did nothing. Is there anything I can do?? I don't care if all I can do is erase user data, but I couldn't figure out how to do that.

Technical issue....

[Post New]by himmerher on Nov 22, 10 9:45 PM
himmerher wrote:I've come to the end of part 2 yum yum square. All I had left in inventory was the 3 colors I got from Wilson and a subway token. I exited the game at this point. Now when I play the game, I only have a subway token, no colors. I have gone back into Wilson's but apparently I can't get it back. I tried to uninstall and reinstall the game, but that did nothing. Is there anything I can do?? I don't care if all I can do is erase user data, but I couldn't figure out how to do that.

Ahhhh nevermind!

[Post New]by BrittysMom on Nov 26, 10 3:46 PM
hello....i gave derek the binder clips and nothing happens. what am i missing?

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Nov 26, 10 3:53 PM
BrittysMom wrote:hello....i gave derek the binder clips and nothing happens. what am i missing?

Please see the eixsting forum topic "9th Sock." It should help.

Good luck!
Robin

[Post New]by dukee11 on Dec 2, 10 8:11 PM
i am stuck in the parking lot! any suggestions?!?

Help!

[Post New]by joyla68 on Dec 20, 10 7:34 AM
I'm on the second area: yum square. Someone made a bloons and bottle set up for every place, like: flo's diner: # bottles # bloons for the first area. Could someone make it for the second too?

Re: Help!

[Post New]by joyla68 on Dec 20, 10 7:39 AM
I'm just missing three bottles!

Go to: