bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

Re:Post any Season Match: Curse of the Witch Crow technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Dec 12, 10 5:17 PM
Hi Marciepie,

Please be sure to get in touch with our Customer Support team so that they can address your concerns.

If there is an issue with Season Match: Curse of the Witch Crow, they'll be able to gather information as to the specific systems that are being affected and can then deliver this information to the developer.

Whenever we receive an updated version of a game, we'll always post an announcement at the top of the game's Forum page in order to update everyone.

Customer Support can be reached via the green envelope to the right or through Live Chat Support if you're a Game Club member (open from 9:30am-4:30pm PST Monday-Friday).

Thanks!

-bfgDonau

nancymc
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by nancymc on Dec 14, 10 2:17 PM
same problems--No December--got to game 85 in this Arcade --In previous comments, some got to 185.----Hmmmmmmmmmmm, Oh well, will give Fish a rest---I'm playing Scrabble online---just like in the olden days !!!!!!!!!!!!! Nancy

Marciepie
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by Marciepie on Dec 16, 10 11:56 AM
Nancy - I agree, I'll go play Scrabble too. There have been enough complaints about this same issue. I'm not going to waste a bunch of time trying to answer technical questions that I have no idea where or how to get the information. I just buy and play games. By now there should be a column A and a column B... the have's and the have-not's. So, how ever the "have's" are getting the full game should be shared so we can all finish.
Don't get me wrong..... help desk is amazing. I have never had a complaint with how I have been treated and have gotten many free games of my choice when they couldn't resolve the issue. They are the epitome of what customer support should be. I just don't want to spend any more time with this.... I have to wrap presents LOL. So, good luck to me and to everyone else that has this game. Someday maybe we will be told of a patch for it.

Smallhaven
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,220 Posts

[Post New]by Smallhaven on Jan 10, 11 7:55 AM
Ditto.

gift_of_reading wrote:I'm having a similar problem. I'm getting hung up at the last game in November in Arcade mode. The game will not advance to December, and I'm assuming that there is a December row of layouts.

[Post New]by greatgranny60 on Apr 4, 11 8:25 PM
I purchased this game yesterday. It kept 'crasing, and I reopened it and freed January and February. Today, the game won't even open! From reading these posts, I can see that there are a lot of problems with this game. If it can't be fixed, can we get a refund?

lovemybook
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by lovemybook on Apr 15, 11 11:16 AM
No one else seems to be posting this but I'm pretty sure this is a glitch.

Even in the beginning levels, sometimes the artifact helpers at the bottom do not load. Sometimes the pictures are gone on retrys, and sometimes none of them appear, and there is just a bunch of sparkles where they usually appear. As some of the levels need the helpers (for instance, there will be no matches, or the area is "set off") for me, I cannot finish the game.

Emmmms1974
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by Emmmms1974 on May 30, 11 12:31 PM
I can put my name in and thats it! The game crashes after that, I have tried 10+ times! I have deleted it now!

[Post New]by mompop21 on Feb 22, 13 9:10 PM
gift_of_reading wrote:I'm having a similar problem. I'm getting hung up at the last game in November in Arcade mode. The game will not advance to December, and I'm assuming that there is a December row of layouts.

I am also having the same problem, all my season are unlocked

[Post New]by Srgunn on Apr 2, 13 4:40 PM
I am playing season match. Curse of the witch in story mode..on level 24 I remove all blocks and the talisman remains locked...I play and play up to a million points cannot get passed it...does anyone ave a similar problem?

RyeMcLaughlin
Stingray
Stingray
4,659 Posts

[Post New]by RyeMcLaughlin on Jun 4, 13 5:57 PM
2 problems with the Mac version happens in both Snow Leopard (10.6.8) and Lion (10.7.5).

1. Custom cursor and system cursor are both showing and slightly offset. It's difficult to see where you are clicking. I have to turn off custom cursor.

2. Opening segment is very difficult to skip. You have to start clicking where the word Skip will appear before it actually does. This is worse in Snow Leopard. Clicking on the skip button merely pauses. Did not happen when playing the trial version.

The opening segment is quite long, so this gets quite annoying, as this is the sort of game you play for short periods of time over several days/weeks.

Also this game is a huge CPU hog. I've got a 2.66 GHz processor and this game eats up 90 - 100+ % of the CPU. I can only play for 5 minutes before the fan starts going wild and the case heating up to the point that it's uncomfortable to touch. This can't be correct.

Edited on 07/13/2013 at 3:11:45 PM PST

[Post New]by sweethartrose on Apr 21, 14 5:44 PM
I download the game on my new iPad Air. It not full screen and it Quarter screen. It not comparable with my new ipad?
I download it on husband's ipad 3 and it full screen.

Edited on 04/21/2014 at 6:11:43 PM PST

Go to: