Bug

Bug

[Post New]by Jaz007 on Nov 29, 08 5:38 AM
lzzy4p wrote:I was sent on a quest. I need 4 different products of 20 units each. I have them but I can't complete the quest. Has anybody else run into this problem?

I have exactly this same problem. Does anyone have the fix yet?

msmd
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

Re:Bug

[Post New]by msmd on Dec 8, 08 5:02 PM
Stuck in Sao Paulo, with the same request for four units of 20, and it tells me I need to come back when I've completed it, I thought the first time it meant adding no vitamins, but it did not work either way.

MrBen198
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by MrBen198 on Dec 8, 08 7:33 PM
Izzy4p,

You have to take into consideration that you are using products in your other factories. The solution would be to check how much you have left in each factory and at each location. I hope this helps you!

kaerbaer
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by kaerbaer on Dec 10, 08 5:29 PM
maybe you guys can help - I am currently stuck on a quest for 50 bath salts and a "new" ingredient - I have the 50 bath salts and all the ingredients that are currently available - do you have any idea to what they are referring to? as I can't get past this level and it is driving me nuts
thanks

Edited on 12/10/2008 at 5:30:20 PM PST

[Post New]by shaynesarahd on Dec 17, 08 9:26 AM
I am stuck on one that asks for 40 after sun and 40 tanning lotion....can anyone help on that one?

[Post New]by FreeSpirit1953 on Jan 6, 09 1:22 PM
I am also stuck on a quest and fast losing interest in what started as a fun game. I need amber to make a tincture. Amber is offered in Valparaiso but I can't access it. If I can't complete the quest I can't go further in the game. I can't complete the quest without amber so I'm basically stuck.

They should never have released this game before checking out the bugs. I'm very disappointed. It's similar to Chocolatier, which I loved and was bug-free.

Any suggestions?

roller21
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by roller21 on Jan 11, 09 12:10 PM
Has anyone heard when BFG is releasing a new build on this one. I gave up playing it until a new build was released because I started the game over 3 times and got stuck with the bugs of not having access to ingredients to complete the quests all 3 times.

I emailed the company directly that made the game as suggested on some boards, but I never heard back from them either.

I'd really like to continue playing this game but not until the bugs are worked out.

[Post New]by pgarver on Jan 18, 09 8:03 AM
FreeSpirit1953 wrote:I am also stuck on a quest and fast losing interest in what started as a fun game. I need amber to make a tincture. Amber is offered in Valparaiso but I can't access it. If I can't complete the quest I can't go further in the game. I can't complete the quest without amber so I'm basically stuck.

They should never have released this game before checking out the bugs. I'm very disappointed. It's similar to Chocolatier, which I loved and was bug-free.

Any suggestions?

I'm at the same point, can't get access to Amber, but have a quest to use it in a product. *sighs*

I've uninstalled and redownloaded this game twice so far, as well as starting over on a different player name.

hungary1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by hungary1 on Jan 18, 09 9:57 AM
I'm stuck too. I have a quest for combing lotion, but have not yet accessed mango butter, (or India or Ireland). I'm wondering - - - when I got the recipe for combing lotion, I played the mini-game to "learn" the recipe, though I didn't have the key ingredient. If you've "learned" a recipe, maybe that triggers quests for that product, whether you've access the ingredients or not. Just a thought.

[Post New]by tashdupuis on Jun 12, 09 7:46 PM
Does anyone know how to get the mango butter? ive bypassed the rest of the "bugs" thanks to all the tips i found in here... and thank you all, but i now need the mango butter for the combing cream.

sara1968
Minnow
Minnow
299 Posts

[Post New]by sara1968 on Jul 11, 09 6:40 AM
tashdupuis

Did you ever get past the mango butter. I think it is funny, the ingredient chart tells me where to purchase it but it is not for sale at those locations.

If anyone has an answer to this I would greatly appreciate it.

thanks.

[Post New]by jenny32 on Jul 12, 09 9:47 PM
same problem here. its been like that for a while are they going to fix it. kinda looks to me that they are not going to. mines been like that for a while and i cant go any further in the game.

Go to: