Re:Post any Millionaire Manor: The Hidden Object Show technical issues here only

[Post New]by chessler on Nov 23, 10 6:10 PM
I am not getting the magnifying glass in the focus game. I see that I am not the only one having this problem. Is there a fix for this?

Re:Post any Millionaire Manor: The Hidden Object Show technical issues here only

[Post New]by tprestoraven on Nov 28, 10 9:48 AM
i didn't get the magnifying glass ether is there a fix? how will we know if it is fixed?

[Post New]by Ladyval7347 on Dec 3, 10 5:25 PM
Although the game ran slowly, I managed to get through it. Now that I'm finished with the Extended Play, it's stuck and I can't complete the game. I keep getting an error message that says " Index out of range. Script Error. Continue? Yes No"
I've tried several times and get the same message. If this can't be fixed, I would like to exchange this game for one that does work. I did pay for it.

Thankd You,
Yvonne Eubanks

ps I an on a Dell computer running Vista.

[Post New]by winkybink on Dec 5, 10 1:46 PM
I just finished the extended play myself and now I am getting the same message (Index out of range/script error). I also paid for this game and would like either a full credit refund or the game fixed. Thank you!

[Post New]by Barleysoup on Dec 10, 10 5:08 PM
I get a message "Index out of range. Script error.Continue?,yes or no". I am not able to continue. Any suggestions to rectify this problem?

TSADRAS
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by TSADRAS on Dec 11, 10 1:38 AM
Same as above, i managed to finish the extended play, the next time i started, my account was suddenly gone.
I tried to start a new game, but its reacting extremly slow.
What I did notice also, the music is gone. No matter how loud i go.
Uninstalling and new installing also didnt work.

[Post New]by claytondaze on Dec 13, 10 9:47 PM
This game needs some very serious fixes and updates! No magnifying glass for the "Focus" scene. Puzzle pieces with no indications on the screen it is a puzzle. Items not there when they should be there and there when they shouldn't. I played all the way through the regular play cycle and did it without the magnifying glass but that's because there is no limit on "hints"!

I sent an email to customer service yesterday listing everything I found wrong with this game. The quality control leaves something to be desired, that's for sure! Also, on the extended play game, you can never reach 100% completion. It stops at 98% everytime. And there is no way to replay the game unless you delete the profile name and use another. No scoring either which is weird. I hope they update quickly.

KC_Granny
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by KC_Granny on Dec 14, 10 8:58 PM
Download went just fine. When I went to play the game, it said 'Trial Expired'.

Ejune3
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by Ejune3 on Jan 21, 11 3:26 PM
Game freezes too much, And no help from the "Help".I am no longer a member, so no live chat? I am going to uninstall and wait until it's fixed, then install again-for the 3rd time. I'm like some of the others...no problems with other games, only THIS one. Please fix soon, it's the only game I have that I haven't played and finished!

[Post New]by fancyfran58 on Mar 6, 11 2:27 PM
When I get to the levels with the magnifying glass, it isnt' there, I have to guess. When I do the alphabet games the objects are behind the letters and I can't finish the round. I love the games but it is making me crazy, it freezes, locks me up, items are not in the scene that I have to select such as find all the cars. THEY are not there until I click where I know they are. PLEASE, if you get a fix, I have already purchased this game, I would love to fix it. Thanks,

[Post New]by mary5746 on May 9, 11 7:13 PM
[b][i][u]
winkybink wrote:I just finished the extended play myself and now I am getting the same message (Index out of range/script error). I also paid for this game and would like either a full credit refund or the game fixed. Thank you!

Go to: