bjwhitt
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Re:Front Gate to Ravenhearst Manor – Intercom

[Post New]by bjwhitt on Nov 26, 08 1:13 PM
Ok, I got through the gate. Got to the house, have the wrench, 2 eyeballs, a brick, and the typewriter key. I've seen the cat with the key, the mouse in the hole, the rose in the hanging basket, the loose floor board, and the bird (?) skeleton on the door in the garden. Oh, also the stuck rope in the well. Now what? I figure I need to lure the mouse out of the hole then the cat should chase him and I can get the key. Need something to pry up the floorboard and something to cut the rose with................but what? I can't seem to find anything and I'm usually pretty good at these games.

bjwhitt
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by bjwhitt on Nov 26, 08 1:20 PM
Duh, didn't want to be a vandal. Thanks

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Nov 26, 08 1:37 PM
Suzysk36 wrote:Excellant game, gave the cat his toy, got the rose, but i am now stuck at the skeleton, can anyone help me, i am totally lost

tanx

Hi Suzy- the position for the skeleton is found in the kitchen on the left side, under some papers. check your notebook, it may be there.

[Post New]by globee501 on Nov 26, 08 2:00 PM
can someone tell me where the sun is, got the moon

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Nov 26, 08 2:01 PM
globee501 wrote:can someone tell me where the sun is, got the moon

the sun is out by the cliff- through the door with the skeleton

msblueyes
Herring
Herring
307 Posts

[Post New]by msblueyes on Nov 26, 08 2:17 PM
the 1stnumber is the column thesecond number the row. 2/1 would be column 2 row 1. When you but the wire on the hole don't click you mouse. The wire will automatically go in the hole. At least it did on my computer. At first I was clicking the wire on the hole and that did not work, but did work the other way. I am still stuck on the front porch. Cant find the key that is on the list in the chest on they porch

wildtk
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by wildtk on Nov 26, 08 2:25 PM
were can I fine the sun and the moon peice?

nutmeg13
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by nutmeg13 on Nov 26, 08 4:04 PM
ok i really am stuck on the front gate can someone explain how to do this in really really simple terms cos i have been tryin to get through this silly gate for half an hour now, i have tried every which way of puttin the wires in the holes and nothin seems to work. do you think i have a bug or somethin cos nothing works. please help i really want to play this game.

LadyBlue0321
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

[Post New]by LadyBlue0321 on Nov 26, 08 6:16 PM
I found the secret to the intercom was to remember, for us american's at least, the numbers might seem backward. So the first number is the column, second is the row. (If that's too much of a spoiler, please modify, with my apologies.

nutmeg13
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by nutmeg13 on Nov 26, 08 6:23 PM
well nothin worked, so i managed to skip it instead but i'm strugglin with the rest of the game, i think there needs to be more hints as to what to do cos some of the levels are too confusin and a little instruction would help

[Post New]by ShyThang51 on Nov 26, 08 7:08 PM
I would really appreciate some suggestions. I have the sun and the moon, I just can't figure out the symbols to use.

[Post New]by ShyThang51 on Nov 26, 08 8:10 PM
Thank you so much.

dreamlass
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by dreamlass on Nov 26, 08 9:57 PM
i would just like to say that this is the best game ever BFG and the best forum ever all the fishes are so helpful i know we will all get something out of this even if its a brain overload LOL i am so hooked even though im a seahorse now

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Nov 27, 08 5:35 AM
ShyThang, you're most welcome. and, welcome to the Fish Pond, also!!

[Post New]by kimberley123_ on Nov 27, 08 5:50 AM
Hi I have tried everything suggested & still am unable to get in front gate. Love the game, just frustrated can't get any futher been trying for over 20 mins

PinkSprinkles
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by PinkSprinkles on Nov 27, 08 7:24 AM
kimberley123_ wrote:Hi I have tried everything suggested & still am unable to get in front gate. Love the game, just frustrated can't get any futher been trying for over 20 mins

I've been working on the intercom for over 30 min,...I push the button and nothing. This isn't fun anymore! Any suggestions? I found the objects, got the wrench, got the number sequence out of the book,....help. Not a good sign if I use the whole demo just to get started!

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Nov 27, 08 7:39 AM
I have posted a picture of how to solve the front gate intercom in my photobucket. If you go to the Tips and Tricks topic for this game you will find instructions on how to find my pictures.

Good luck and have fun!

peutetre
Clownfish
Clownfish
883 Posts

[Post New]by peutetre on Dec 3, 08 1:37 PM
buttlips wrote:please help cant find cat toy get mouse out or clip the rose or fix the well please help me thanks

Here's where different items are found:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/13195.page#184971

Best you use the brick to get into the house first . . . and ignore the well for now. That comes much later.

buttlips
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by buttlips on Dec 3, 08 2:42 PM
got into the house and put the sun and moon in above the fireplace but cant understand please help

[Post New]by charchar7004 on Dec 3, 08 2:48 PM
strangersnor wrote:
chrishenri wrote:I still need help with the front gate, I tried doing the numbers in reverse order but it did not work, in what order are we suppose to do the plugs, HELP....., are we using the numbers across or down the sides, and in what order....

I counted across the top first, then down the side second. Worked like a charm!!!

By the way, Hi!! My 1st post ever but I'm an avid MCF player and Return to Ravenhearst promises to be the best one yet!!!

So, I take it that all that graph math that I took in school doesn't mean a thing! I mean, really!!!

Go to: