Re:Path to the Front Door - Well

[Post New]by nanabellew on Dec 12, 08 8:48 PM
peutetre wrote:The well, like just about everything in this game, will work eventually . . . You don't have the things you need yet to solve that part of the game. Just go from area to area and, in time, you'll know when you're supposed to do something with the well.

Re:sun and moon over the fire place

[Post New]by bee1355 on Dec 15, 08 11:24 AM
ponygirl3dk wrote:****w do i get past the sun and the moon over the fire place? also how do i get to the basement?

huggzz
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by huggzz on Dec 17, 08 6:54 AM
Well... Even though I'm not a newbie, I sure do feel like one. I'm stuck on the porch still, oh I can get into the kitchen and the fireplace, can't change anything here though did get the half moon. I do not know what or how to do anything here..
I finished the first Ravenhearst in record time.. now I just feel stupid.

Help Please
Annie

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 17, 08 6:58 AM
huggzz wrote:Well... Even though I'm not a newbie, I sure do feel like one. I'm stuck on the porch still, oh I can get into the kitchen and the fireplace, can't change anything here though did get the half moon. I do not know what or how to do anything here..
I finished the first Ravenhearst in record time.. now I just feel stupid.

Help Please
Annie

Hi Huggzz- welcome to the forums!

Look at the recipe on the left in the kitchen. note the stick figure. Go to the garden door and duplicate th figure.....

[Post New]by bets94961 on Dec 17, 08 11:03 AM
I just finished the puzzle in the graveyard and hidden object game..I have no idea what to do now. I have in my inventory a wrench, typewriter ltr v, horn, damp cloth, a belt and a pick ax. What do I do? Please help me!

[Post New]by virtualphd on Dec 18, 08 3:29 PM
I'm stuck. I need the knife at the bottom of the well, but don't have what I need in my inventory to "un-stick" the rope and get down to the bottom. I can't find any more hidden object locations. Help, please...

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 18, 08 4:18 PM
virtualphd wrote:I'm stuck. I need the knife at the bottom of the well, but don't have what I need in my inventory to "un-stick" the rope and get down to the bottom. I can't find any more hidden object locations. Help, please...

To un-stick the bucket, you need to go underground first. Have you solved the fireplace puzzle yet?

carolynej
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by carolynej on Dec 18, 08 5:52 PM
virtualphd wrote:I'm stuck. I need the knife at the bottom of the well, but don't have what I need in my inventory to "un-stick" the rope and get down to the bottom. I can't find any more hidden object locations. Help, please...

VaNative
Minnow
Minnow
239 Posts

[Post New]by VaNative on Feb 11, 09 5:40 PM
carolynej wrote:
To unstick the rope you need the long stick and rope from the dumb waiter in the play house. Do you have those?

Rae23
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by Rae23 on Feb 18, 09 11:46 PM
vampybear wrote:Hello, i'm a newbie here. This is my 1st post. I have not done this 'well' yet. My handle is stuck and I can't fig out how to 'un-stick' it. I have these items in my 'possession': Wrench, machine belt, horn, pick axe, and damp cloth'. Do I need other items yet? I did not do the stairwell at the cliff yet. I found the 'lock' hidden in the bushes. I have not done any of these yet: toy store, upper rooms in main house, Rose's casket..? Where is that.....inside one of the 3 doors? I'm wondering if my next move is to try the 3 doors in the basement or the well or the cliff stair case...? I can't find other hidden object areas although I have done a few of the ones 2X already with different items each time. Thank you all for any help, VB.

Ok, you need to go do the middle door and do the lock. it's simple, flip the switches and add or subtract across. From there, you'll get the general store and other places. the toy store isn't until you've completed all that and gone on to the twins room, and the upstaris rooms aren't until the final door gets opened, so you'll have some time

[Post New]by sapphirejess on Mar 2, 09 6:26 AM
ponygirl3dk wrote:
juliamadeane wrote:
ponygirl3dk wrote:****w do i get past the sun and the moon over the fire place? also how do i get to the basement?

"Welcome to the Pond! You need to figure out which of the disks surrounding the sun and moon go in the ying and yang spaces. Have you received the moon pendant from Emma and retrieved the sun pendant from the graveyard?
hello, i've just got into the room through the window, is that what you mean about the sun and moon, how do i get the moon pendent from Emma? please help.

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Mar 2, 09 6:28 AM
You need to go into the kitchen and do the puzzles there first. After you do them, you'll have a glove and cutting shears in your inventory. You use those to cut the black rose in the pot on the porch, then hand the black rose to the Emma statue in the garden. She will then give you the moon pendant.

Edited on 03/02/2009 at 7:30:39 AM PST

[Post New]by ahotnurse on Jun 2, 09 9:19 PM
This has got to be the most frustrating game. I have gotten to the front room with the fireplace. Have 2 eyes. Need the 3rd eye. where is the bird nest??? Cannot get into the kitchen. Also figured out the sun/moon but when I pull lever, it says it appears that some pieces are missing. WHAT do I do??? planning on exiting and deleting before long

Skylar1
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by Skylar1 on Jun 2, 09 10:41 PM
If you have not yet found the third eye, you are likely missing pieces to the sun/moon puzzle as well. The bird's nest is above the door that is all boarded up. You'll need a ladder to get up there. Happy hunting!

After you solve that "eyeball" puzzle, you'll find a clue to help you unlock the garden gate. Inside the garden, you'll find a piece you need to unlock the fireplace puzzle.

Edited on 06/02/2009 at 11:13:22 PM PST

[Post New]by Quiznos on Jun 8, 09 9:53 AM
I've gotten through to the telescope. I've gone back to the well with my stick and still cant get it to budge.
And...any help with the numbers at the telescope would be great!
Thanks,
Me

ps....how to rip apart the teddy bear would help too

Edited on 06/08/2009 at 10:33:35 AM PST

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Jun 8, 09 2:14 PM
You use the stick on the bucket from underneath the well, which is through the marbles door, in the toy store, in the room next to the telephone.

[Post New]by dellinindyp on Jun 15, 09 5:26 PM
I have the well done I have the knife I cant find any more hidden things to get more inventory, I need to know how to open that rusty door with the 6 flaps and the pictures on the side. I flip flop and nothing happens also I need to know how to turn on the lights in that room with the stuff that needs to burn

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Jun 15, 09 6:19 PM
After you sharpen the knife in the schoolhouse cellar, use it to cut open the teddy bear in the toy store basement. Use those matches to light tinder in the dark room at the bottom of the well.

I'm not sure to which puzzle you are referring, so I can't offer any help on the rest of your question.

[Post New]by Stuckinthemud on Jun 18, 09 12:16 PM
ponygirl3dk wrote:how do i get past the sun and the moon over the fire place? also how do i get to the basement?

[Post New]by ladymichy19 on Jun 21, 09 5:36 PM
I need help please with the telephone

Go to: