dippy1
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

Re:Front Room in Ravenhearst Manor - Fireplace

[Post New]by dippy1 on Dec 5, 08 4:46 PM
where is roses statue and the lavendar rose im sorry to be a pest but this is the hardest mcf ive done ty ty ty

peutetre
Clownfish
Clownfish
883 Posts

[Post New]by peutetre on Dec 5, 08 6:17 PM
Rose's statue is to the right of the main door. You can see it in the distance from the porch. The rose is in a basket on the left side of the porch but you'll need to find some items to be able to pick it.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 5, 08 10:07 PM
You will need the clippers and the glove to get the rose...

peutetre
Clownfish
Clownfish
883 Posts

[Post New]by peutetre on Dec 6, 08 6:51 AM
You need to add or subtract the two numbers in each of the 4 sets, then type them in according to the light's color. If you're doing that right, better check your math

dippy1
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by dippy1 on Dec 6, 08 11:34 AM
thanks to all of you who are helping me maybe i should change my name to pest lol

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 6, 08 11:50 AM
dippy1 wrote:thanks to all of you who are helping me maybe i should change my name to pest lol

LOL- you're not a pest! Glad you are having fun with the game!

HillF
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by HillF on Dec 6, 08 5:44 PM
I'm having a LOT of trouble with the puzzle that was under the vines in the cemetary. I twist the rings one way and two lights light up but, of course, when I move the dials again--those lights go out and more light up.......Is there an order you have to light them up in? I'm looking for the "sun" stone and hope it's under this puzzle. BTW--I am absolutely hooked on the MCF games! I have every one of them and love them all. I think "Return to Ravenhearst" may be the best and hardest one yet!

peutetre
Clownfish
Clownfish
883 Posts

[Post New]by peutetre on Dec 6, 08 6:52 PM
Start with the outer ring and make sure lines are touching the whole light bulbs (ignore the broken bulbs). They won't all light up yet. Move to the next ring and make sure those lines connect with the outer ring, then finally the innermost ring. All the lights will light then.

[Post New]by mystery6145 on Dec 7, 08 7:23 AM
Hi; I am new at this so be patient. I got the middle of the puzzle (day and night). I then inserted the two shapes everyone has said to put into this, one on each side; the one that looks like a 76 and the other that is a spiral with a dot. I then pulled the lever...nothing happened. Help!!

peutetre
Clownfish
Clownfish
883 Posts

[Post New]by peutetre on Dec 7, 08 7:55 AM
Did you put the shapes in the correct spot--76 to the right, spiral to the left?

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Dec 7, 08 3:28 PM
Lakeea wrote:OMG!!! for the last hour i have been trying to get the sun and its just not working. I cant cut any vines! HELP!!
You have to go to the kitchen and get the shears and the picture to help work the lock on the door to the cemetery. Then go to the cemetery and cut the vines on the right.

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Dec 7, 08 5:13 PM
bonniesgrandma, welcome to the Fish Pond. I'm sure you'll love the game. It's become one of the top 5 on my list. Happy Gaming.

ghost777
Narwhal
Narwhal
33,167 Posts

[Post New]by ghost777 on Dec 11, 08 7:34 AM
Hellllllllllllooooooo gramma from meeeeeeeee hahaha

gardenbuns
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by gardenbuns on Dec 11, 08 10:50 AM
I have followed the instructions implicitly.....the symbol that looks like a funny seven and the circular thing.....do nothing. Help!!!! ready to throw the game down the drain

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 11, 08 10:52 AM
gardenbuns wrote:I have followed the instructions implicitly.....the symbol that looks like a funny seven and the circular thing.....do nothing. Help!!!! ready to throw the game down the drain

You have to move those two symbols into the Yin-yang slots and pull the lever

[Post New]by heidimichelleros on Dec 18, 08 4:12 PM
I have put the correct tiles in the fireplace and pulled the lever but nothing is happing, what do u do at the gate

[Post New]by cutiepietia on Dec 19, 08 3:25 PM
well i was stuck with the puzzle on the fireplace but i figered it out now when i go down stairs it freezes is any one else having this problem

airtoo4
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by airtoo4 on Dec 20, 08 7:22 AM
can somebody help me in tomb stone cemetry please i am stucked in fire place t you

[Post New]by harleysmom1 on Dec 20, 08 4:35 PM
DoobieBear wrote:The solutions are actually in your crime journal (lower left side of the game screen), but only if you've completed the hidden-object areas at the front door and the tombstone in the cemetery. Nice trick they pulled on us there, eh?

If you want the easy solution...........pick the one that looks like a 76 combined and put it on the moon's side........then pick the one that looks like a spiral with a dot on top and put that on the sun's side. Then pull the middle switch.

Welcome to the pond and Good Luck!!

Thanks for the tip.. I was stuck there too and i don't have any more hidden object finds....

airtoo4
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by airtoo4 on Dec 20, 08 9:04 PM
can somobody help me in tomb stone and were i can find the sun

Go to: