juliamadeane
Flounder
Flounder
2,137 Posts

Re:Kitchen in Ravenhearst Manor

[Post New]by juliamadeane on Nov 30, 08 11:49 AM
suesaj wrote:where do i find the sun for the item above the fireplace, really stuck

Welcome to the Pond! The sun is hidden behind a puzzle behind the ivy in the cemetery. The cemetery is behind the birdman gate and you will have access to the ivy once you have solved the HO section there. You'll use your shears to clear the ivy and it takes I think 3 whacks to do it.

[Post New]by silverfeather on Dec 1, 08 6:41 AM
raunsmom wrote:I cannot get the stick man right. Nothing I try works. Please help!!!!!

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Dec 1, 08 6:48 AM
silverfeather wrote:
raunsmom wrote:I cannot get the stick man right. Nothing I try works. Please help!!!!!
Make the left arm stick straight out from shoulder. Click the elbow so it is down one position. Click the shoulder so it is down one position. Make the right arm stick straight out from the shoulder. Click the elbow so it goes up to a 90 degree angle. Click so right leg is straight down. Click so left leg is sticking straight out from hip. Door should open. good luck

[Post New]by bpeebs on Dec 1, 08 9:27 PM
help I can't find the sun symbol< I cut the ivy but can't seem to get puzzle with the lights

Edited on 12/01/2008 at 9:29:51 PM PST

juliamadeane
Flounder
Flounder
2,137 Posts

[Post New]by juliamadeane on Dec 1, 08 9:31 PM
bpeebs wrote:help I can't find the sun symbol< I cut the ivy but can't seem to get puzzle with the lights

I believe that Lizzie has that in her photo bucket. Her name is Lizzie K and she can help you with that.

[Post New]by bpeebs on Dec 1, 08 9:33 PM
juliamadeane wrote:
bpeebs wrote:help I can't find the sun symbol< I cut the ivy but can't seem to get puzzle with the lights

I believe that Lizzie has that in her photo bucket. Her name is Lizzie K and she can help you with that.

thank you

[Post New]by Krickee1972 on Dec 1, 08 9:52 PM
mummypops:
hint for the birdman puzzle: Look closely at the left hand and the left thigh of the stick/birdman. That's what I did wrong and then I looked again and went "Oh gosh!"

[Post New]by gambler_13626 on Dec 5, 08 6:51 AM
suesaj wrote:where do i find the sun for the item above the fireplace, really stuck

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 5, 08 6:53 AM
gambler_13626 wrote:

Hi Gambler- welcome to the forums!

The sun is found in the cemetary. Cut away the leaves on the right and you will find a puzzle that holds it.

carolynej
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by carolynej on Dec 18, 08 4:35 PM
silverfeather wrote:

[Post New]by Ambie_2008 on Jan 7, 09 2:15 PM
mimiismags wrote:I put all his parts in place to match the drawing but nothing happens. What do I do now?

How I got mine to work was with the arm that it looks like the black joint is going down below the one leg I went the the shoulder joint and clicked it to see if i had missed another movement and it turns out that i did it went down further than it looks...

[Post New]by glyonesss on Jan 15, 09 6:32 PM
your stickman is NOT in the right place or it would open the door

[Post New]by harley7rpop on Jan 22, 09 7:43 PM
Kat6718 wrote:Good Morning,
I am also having trouble with the puzzle over the fireplace. I have the 2 symbols and have put them into the puzzle but nothing happens. I have even tried reversing the symbols. Any ideas?

where did you find the sun symbol? I have the moon..

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jan 23, 09 5:11 AM
harley7rpop wrote:where did you find the sun symbol? I have the moon..
The sun symbol is in the graveyard under some vines on the right edge of the scene.

VaNative
Minnow
Minnow
239 Posts

[Post New]by VaNative on Jan 24, 09 1:31 PM
harley7rpop wrote:
Kat6718 wrote:Good Morning,
I am also having trouble with the puzzle over the fireplace. I have the 2 symbols and have put them into the puzzle but nothing happens. I have even tried reversing the symbols. Any ideas?

where did you find the sun symbol? I have the moon..
You have to use the garden shears to cut away the overgrowth on the tree and solve the puzzle to get the sun piece.

Skylar1
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by Skylar1 on Apr 7, 09 8:57 PM
That birdman puzzle is exactly what I'm having trouble with...keep posting all over the place, and not sure why it isn't working. I made my bird-man skelton match the diagram in my journal, but the door won't open!

bigwhalez2
Manatee
Manatee
3,945 Posts

[Post New]by bigwhalez2 on Apr 7, 09 8:59 PM
Hi!
I PMed you a link to a walkthrough. I even post that on the Easter Contest thread..........
Check your messages on the right..in the box ----->

bigwhalez2
Manatee
Manatee
3,945 Posts

[Post New]by bigwhalez2 on Apr 7, 09 9:00 PM
Skylar1 wrote:That birdman puzzle is exactly what I'm having trouble with...keep posting all over the place, and not sure why it isn't working. I made my bird-man skelton match the diagram in my journal, but the door won't open!

Hi!
I PMed you a link to a walkthrough. I even post that on the Easter Contest thread..........
Check your messages on the right..in the box ----->

[Post New]by AngelFishNY on May 21, 10 1:23 AM
mummypops wrote:Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stick man in right place, but nothing happens???????????

same problem....

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on May 21, 10 3:42 PM
Make sure his hand is behind his leg.

Go to: