LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

Re:Basement of Ravenhearst Manor

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jul 14, 09 12:12 PM
hippy53 wrote:You say to do the math problems. Fine and dandy.....but I get only 4 lights instead of 8 and it never solves. What is that lever on the left side, does it matter what position it's in?

The middle door puzzle is a random puzzle so the numbers are different each time you play the game.

What you see
There is a white square on/off switch in the lower middle of the screen.

There are 4 sets of 2 numbers each with plus and minus signs between them. They must be added or subtracted to get a total for each of those 2 numbers. These red LED numbers will blink off and on. These blinking number sets have small colored lights next to each set that are pink, green, orange and blue.

There is a circular dial in the upper right corner that can point to 4 colored dots that are pink, green, orange and blue.

There are black and white numbered keys on the right side of the screen.

What you do
Turn on the white square switch and the red LED numbers will start blinking. You can write down the blinking numbers that are visible in each space. Then flip the small grey switches beside the blinking numbers so that some of the other blinking numbers become visible. When you are able to determine each of the two numbers in a set, then add or subtract them to get an answer for that color.

Then go to the circular dial in the upper right and point the dial to the color that you have solved. Then use the black and white keys to enter the answer for that color. Enter it as a two digit number. For example if your answer is 5, then enter 05. Turn the circular dial to the next color and enter the answer for that color. Continue until you have entered the answer for all four colors and the door will open.

Good luck.

hippy53
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by hippy53 on Jul 17, 09 4:03 AM
I've read all your answers and did the math problems 3 times each, tripple checking each # and nothing ever happens. The only way to get inside is by cheat. Unless you give me the answer. I can never get the problem solved.

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Jul 17, 09 4:19 AM
The numbers are random for each game, so no one can give you the answers.

[Post New]by JIMINGA on Aug 14, 09 10:33 AM
had ALL the hearts and clicked on BIG heart BUT only 8 showed up what happened ?

sissbar
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by sissbar on Oct 15, 09 10:09 AM
Shastac2 wrote:I have tried for two days to figure this out and I can't!!! I thought for sure I got the numbers right but nothing happened. What am I doing wrong??? Somebody please help me with this puzzle, please!!!

shastac2

peach23
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by peach23 on Oct 28, 09 12:51 PM
When you do the math problems, you have to make sure that the color switch in the upper right corner is set to the right color FIRST. If you type in the number and the color is wrong, it changes the number in the wrong area. I had to redo this one a couple of times before I caught my error.

lcjb
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by lcjb on Nov 2, 09 3:30 PM
I am completely stuck. I don't have a coin for the telescope. I don't have a fuse for the fuse box. I don't have have a hammer to pry open the drawer above the beauty shop. I don't know how to open the skull in the elevator. I don't have the fourth red marble. And I can't seem to find any place or puzzles to solve to get what I need. Can anyone help me?

[Post New]by 1_DevilAngel on Nov 22, 09 10:53 AM
I need help with the door on the right with the typewriter...can't figure it out could someone please help?

MandaPanda421
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

[Post New]by MandaPanda421 on Nov 22, 09 1:29 PM
1_DevilAngel wrote:I need help with the door on the right with the typewriter...can't figure it out could someone please help?

Collect all of the typewriter keys first. Then you will type in a name that you are told just before you get the last typewriter key.

[Post New]by 1_DevilAngel on Nov 22, 09 2:47 PM
were is the last typewriter key at?

MandaPanda421
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

[Post New]by MandaPanda421 on Nov 22, 09 2:49 PM
1_DevilAngel wrote:were is the last typewriter key at?

Its either in the Toys for Brats or Rose's Beauty Parlor. Hope that helps and good luck!

[Post New]by 1_DevilAngel on Nov 22, 09 3:45 PM
It is the R key i am looking for and i have went back and looked but still couldn't find it.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Nov 22, 09 4:46 PM
1_DevilAngel wrote:It is the R key i am looking for and i have went back and looked but still couldn't find it.
After you play the 3 gargoyle games at the bottom of the well the twin coffins appear and you see a video of the twin girls thanking you and telling you about their brother Victor. After watching the video, you can go to the Toy Store and the R typewriter key will be in the hidden object game in the doll display case.

[Post New]by kbd4u2525 on Nov 22, 09 6:08 PM
HELP!!! There is a puzzle in the general store above the stove, left hand side of the doorway. There is a place for 4 numbers. Is this essential to the game? If so, where can I find a clue as to what the numbers should be?
Thanks for any help anyone can give me, kbd4u

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Nov 22, 09 6:25 PM
kbd4u2525 wrote:HELP!!! There is a puzzle in the general store above the stove, left hand side of the doorway. There is a place for 4 numbers. Is this essential to the game? If so, where can I find a clue as to what the numbers should be?
Thanks for any help anyone can give me, kbd4u
The 4 numbers you need are on a paper in the cash register. You must solve the cash register puzzle to open the register.

[Post New]by jerzeygirl16 on Nov 24, 09 10:37 AM
Yikes! This is the toughest game I've encountered!! My head is spinning all the time. Looks like great info you're sharing. I've never had to have help like this - guess I've just been playing in the tadpole tank prior to this . . . thank you all for the assists in advance . . . well, back to the sharks!

[Post New]by christelbbj on Dec 1, 09 9:05 PM
Iv been working on this for days. . . and days. . . How do I solve the puzzle at the cellar door on the side of the school house?????? I can not move on until I get in there. PLEASE HELP. Im pulling my hair out.

[Post New]by christelbbj on Dec 1, 09 9:11 PM
lcjb wrote:I am completely stuck. I don't have a coin for the telescope. I don't have a fuse for the fuse box. I don't have have a hammer to pry open the drawer above the beauty shop. I don't know how to open the skull in the elevator. I don't have the fourth red marble. And I can't seem to find any place or puzzles to solve to get what I need. Can anyone help me?
Go back to where the telescope is and inthat room look off to the right open the door with the rust remover and the wrench.

[Post New]by Binabear1 on Dec 3, 09 2:52 PM
Gretta4God wrote:there is something down there for you to do there is a oom i am stuck in.

I am trying to do the puzzle in the middles room where you have the numbers not sure if i am suppose to use the numbers in the book or the numbers on the paper i been trying both but i am not solving this puzzle

need a little help if some one know what to do i can not seem to get past here

i also have another question i seem to foget to ask what about the well? i have not gotten that clue either. thanks for you help

Do you have the long stick? Use that to free the bucket, then go back up and turn the crank on the well.

[Post New]by mariemomma on Dec 5, 09 3:41 PM
does anyone know were the numbers are for the codes are?

Go to: