The Heart Door

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

Re:The Heart Door

[Post New]by LizzieK on Nov 29, 08 4:58 AM
The locations of the 10 Jeweled Hearts changes on subsequent plays. So they will be in different places for different people. They are all in hidden object games that are indicated by the sparkles.

The Gold Heart Locket is always in the same place. You get it from the statue of Emma in the lowest level of the caverns in the cave with all the candles.

[Post New]by cherokeekid1 on Nov 29, 08 8:32 AM
i am stuck i can not find the key to open the elevator please help??? a;so where is victors house, and how do you get to the attic, i am stuck and can't find anything anywhere??????

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Nov 29, 08 8:46 AM
cherokeekid1 wrote:i am stuck i can not find the key to open the elevator please help??? a;so where is victors house, and how do you get to the attic, i am stuck and can't find anything anywhere??????
Cherokeekid, what do you have in inventory? Depending upon where you are in the game, you may not need key to elevator at this time.

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Nov 29, 08 10:31 AM
I finally found the last one........totally forgot about the second room in the gingerbread house, lol. Game over, so what do I play now that would grab me the same way? Guess I have to wait til the next good one comes out.

[Post New]by OnWisconsin on Nov 29, 08 10:35 AM
lil_foxxi wrote:I don't know if I'm being blonde, but I've put the locket and 10 jewelled hearts into the door and nothing happened. Am i suppose to go somewhere else afterwards? I've been wandering for ages and can't find anything else...

Hi Lil Foxxi..Thanks so much for adding some fun into the mix. LOL..I think that we ALL have become "blondes" during the playing of the game. I've always wanted to be a platinum blonde, so I have this game to thank for it.... ; )

[Post New]by lostbuttrying on Nov 30, 08 11:13 AM
I AM POSITIVE I HAD TEN HEARTS, BUT somehow while placing them I now only have nine. I have nothing in my inventory, and I cannot leave this area. What has happened?

juliamadeane
Flounder
Flounder
2,137 Posts

[Post New]by juliamadeane on Nov 30, 08 11:20 AM
lostbuttrying wrote: I AM POSITIVE I HAD TEN HEARTS, BUT somehow while placing them I now only have nine. I have nothing in my inventory, and I cannot leave this area. What has happened?

Welcome to the Pond! Did you find BOTH hearts in the creepy candle room where Emma's statue is?

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Nov 30, 08 4:21 PM
lostbuttrying wrote:I found all ten (or eleven-but who's counting) placed them and then nothing. Another site says what is supposed to happen, but it didn't. So now I can't get to the last puzzle. So now I've been playing 30hrs (all fun hrs) and can't finish! I'm about to pull my blonde hair out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'd remove all of the hearts. Go out of that area and exit the game. Then go back to the game, place the locket so the sides open and then place all 10 hearts.
....maybe by removing them and closing the game it will recognize it when you replay it. Good Luck

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Nov 30, 08 4:28 PM
The last time I played I collected and placed 9 of the 10 Jeweled Hearts, then I went back and found the last one. When I came back to the place for the hearts it was very difficult to tell where to put the one heart that I had with me. The one empty space didn’t look that different from some of the other hearts. I actually had to take the one heart I had and try it in several places until I found the empty space and it finally stuck.

So perhaps you still have one more to find and you can’t tell that you have an empty space. When I looked at the board I would have sworn that they were all there but I knew they couldn’t be because I still had the one in my inventory.

Cesse47's suggestion is a great way to check how many you have.

I hope you find it. Good luck!

Edited on 11/30/2008 at 4:30:32 PM PST

[Post New]by lostbuttrying on Nov 30, 08 5:27 PM
Thanks for the suggestions, I placed all ten, I can see them on the door then the one in the middle, which would make it eleven. But nothing happens, even after exiting the game. I didn't try to remove them, perhaps that will help. Thanks again.

juliamadeane
Flounder
Flounder
2,137 Posts

[Post New]by juliamadeane on Nov 30, 08 6:42 PM
forensicMD wrote:I had been everywhere three times, every closet, every floor, the elevator and the boat. There was no heart in the boat or near the telescope or down the tunnel and near the casket. I was going to post that I had to quit for tonight, when it hit me that I did not go back to the statues and the rose garden. I just had my mind set on buildings. There was the last heart, in the bush at the foot of the male statue! I hope that helps someone else. HURRAH!!!!!

Way to go Doc!!!!!!!!!! You are almost there . . . Tell Charles I said "yo" when you see him!!

mazza1608
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by mazza1608 on Dec 1, 08 8:32 AM
WolfenRaindancer wrote:Can't find the last heart either........not at the front gate or in any of the places, and I checked all of them except the attic room with the baby carriage and the library/theater room. Can't figure out how to get back to them. It wouldn't let me try the boat, and the cavern area didn't sparkle either. I am so stuck.

mazza1608
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by mazza1608 on Dec 1, 08 8:34 AM
Try going back to the front door and go up the ladder. This should lead to attic

Edited on 12/01/2008 at 8:36:24 AM PST

mazza1608
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by mazza1608 on Dec 1, 08 8:38 AM
Mtredd wrote:I have found 9 of the hearts but cant figure out where the 10th is. Have looked in every room and every door. Just a clue! or the room that I should be looking in. Thanks for the help.

mazza1608
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by mazza1608 on Dec 1, 08 8:39 AM
I thought I had found all ten and was stuck. I went to the main front gate and found one there. Try this.

misty04
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by misty04 on Dec 1, 08 1:18 PM
csvestal wrote:You will find the Heart Door after you open the lock in the elevator - it takes you to another level in the cave which has the heart door - I am having trouble finding the last heart - ANY HELP from anyone would be wonderful

misty04
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

The Heart Door

[Post New]by misty04 on Dec 1, 08 3:28 PM
bfgErie wrote:To open the door shaped like a heart,
search for more from here back to the start.

I finally finished thie game and it will be a very, very, very, long time before I attempt it again. Two hearts go inside the hollowed hearts, and then the door will open.

carolwst
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by carolwst on Dec 2, 08 7:12 AM
cesse suggested removing the hearts and closing etc - how do I remove the hearts - can't seem to do it and can't get the last heart I have in inventory to go into the picture. Have retraced all steps in all areas and don't have any more HO areas to explore. Have been trying to complete for 2 days and getting a little frustrated.
Thanks for any help,
Carol

[Post New]by lil_foxxi on Dec 2, 08 11:56 AM
lostbuttrying wrote:I found all ten (or eleven-but who's counting) placed them and then nothing. Another site says what is supposed to happen, but it didn't. So now I can't get to the last puzzle. So now I've been playing 30hrs (all fun hrs) and can't finish! I'm about to pull my blonde hair out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was begining to think I was the only one that had this problem. I've still not managed to do anything, have you?

I also can't seem to remove the hearts from the door so I guess I'll have to start again if i want to complete the game unless someone ( anyone!!!!) hs any other suggestions...?

juliamadeane
Flounder
Flounder
2,137 Posts

[Post New]by juliamadeane on Dec 2, 08 12:01 PM
lil_foxxi wrote:

I was begining to think I was the only one that had this problem. I've still not managed to do anything, have you?

I also can't seem to remove the hearts from the door so I guess I'll have to start again if i want to complete the game unless someone ( anyone!!!!) hs any other suggestions...?

Have you reported this to Tech Support? They really need to be made aware of this.

Go to: