GloomySunday
Guppy
Guppy
167 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Time to Hurry: Nicole's Story

[Post New]by GloomySunday on Nov 23, 10 1:00 PM
I downloaded the game after reading the first reviews here and thougt it was worth a try. But it's not for me. As other posters (later) said, this is not a TM game, but a HOG. A nicely-done HOG with a few extra quirks, but a HOG nevertheless. I got extremely bored, especially as there are always the same objects that need to be found per shop, and most of them are in the same place all the time. Not challenging at all.

TKincaidIN
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by TKincaidIN on Nov 23, 10 1:42 PM
TM are they kidding!!! This is a HOG wth a timer

AnnBy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,653 Posts

[Post New]by AnnBy on Nov 23, 10 1:47 PM
This is set up similarly to Go Go Gourmet and Shopping Spree, where you have a time to meet peoples needs, but need to find the ingredients. Haven't played enough of this to make a decision yet, although I love the Go Go Gourmet games.

Taltam1
Clownfish
Clownfish
525 Posts

[Post New]by Taltam1 on Nov 23, 10 2:00 PM
Thanks in advance for the warning that this game is NOT a TM game. What a deception. Just make/distribute REAL HIGH-QUALITY TM games!

Four20
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by Four20 on Nov 23, 10 2:51 PM
If we all put our heads together one bullet might work

firelobo
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by firelobo on Nov 23, 10 2:58 PM
Hey Fishes, I have a 9mm with plenty of rounds . Willing to pass it on when finished Please, there has to be better games here somewhere.

firelobo
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by firelobo on Nov 23, 10 3:04 PM
O'Boy, I morphed into a Jellyfish, bullets no good now will just pass through , go figure.

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on Nov 23, 10 3:13 PM
This is a funny hog game, similar to the Go go Gourmet series, Shop n Spree and Gardenscapes. A really well made game - graphic is good and clear, items are good to see, you have time pressure, but its easy to finish a level in my opinion, nice minigames. I will buy this game.

PS: This game is from the same people how made "World Riddles: Animals and World Riddles: Seven Wonders". Its their first hog and a great one! Highly recommend from me to all hog lovers, but also tm-lovers can give this game a try - maybe you will like this game too, you never know before you try it.

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on Nov 23, 10 3:18 PM
I agree with you, Eisteepfirsich; I like the game too.

[Post New]by Bubbawumpkin on Nov 23, 10 3:47 PM
Enjoyed the game but have to agree with every one else this not a TM game it is HOG.

Bring us more TM games please

hannah57
Clownfish
Clownfish
760 Posts

[Post New]by hannah57 on Nov 23, 10 4:30 PM
This game is not for me. I'd rather watch paint dry all day. Sorry BF maybe next time.

[Post New]by crazybluegirl200 on Nov 23, 10 5:12 PM
I thought I would give this game a try because it looked cute. It was really dull. I probably don't need to say this but everyone here is right when they say it is a HOG not a TM.
The game was moving slow on my computer so I did not play past the tutorial.
I was confused why it only made sure I knew what 6 items were. I had no idea what a woodplane was, my boyfriend had to show me. But the game made sure I knew what 'ivy' and 'pink roses' looked like.

The name of the game is horrible. Apparently they ran out of creativity once they decided what the game would be about.

anikoy
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by anikoy on Nov 23, 10 5:40 PM
Eisteepfirsich wrote:
PS: This game is from the same people how made "World Riddles: Animals and World Riddles: Seven Wonders". Its their first hog and a great one! Highly recommend from me to all hog lovers, but also tm-lovers can give this game a try - maybe you will like this game too, you never know before you try it.

Yes, this game is from Funny Bear Studio. and yes again, it's our first HOG)

KathyD56
Guppy
Guppy
137 Posts

[Post New]by KathyD56 on Nov 23, 10 6:08 PM
I also like this game, I liked it so much after the demo, that I used a credit to purchase it.
Yes, it is mainly a HOG--but with a twist. You have to find the items very quickly, before the customers lose patience. You earn money with which to purchase various life enhancements, such as fitness equipment, books, business courses, etc. With certain purchases, you get different bonuses--extra hearts to add to customer's patience, etc.
As the levels go up, they get increasingly more difficult--and the items do not stay in the same places--they are moved around and the number of items in each scene increase, so it gets harder and harder to find the items, before the customers run out of patience and leave.
I appears that the levels are untimed, in that you will be able to complete it (at least I haven't lost a level yet and I am on the 3rd store)--but if you aren't fast enough, you won't win the awards for speed and customer service. However, at any time, you can go back and replay any of the levels to try to win the awards and also to earn more money and bonuses (including hints)
This is where the time management comes in--the pace does get quite frantic. There are also various mini-games throughout. I think the game is quite addicting and a nice change of pace.

crea8ive
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by crea8ive on Nov 23, 10 8:01 PM
Am not even going to try this one, thanks for the reviews, saved me the trouble! Was after a time management game, really don't like HOG. I also have two credits with nothing I want to buy...

[Post New]by rosie28sammy on Nov 24, 10 12:31 AM
Not a bad little game, although I got the feeling while I was playing that I had played (and purchased) this game many times before . The basic premise is nice. A young girl goes to help her Grandmother with the store. Your job, as the girl, is to help find the items the customer wants and find them quickly. In my hour demo, I got to the end of the 2nd level. While playing the first level, I got really bored because it was so easy. I decided not to purchase then. However, once I got to the next level, the play ramped up quite a bit. Maybe it was having to find Oriental objects that aren't as familiar to me as those in the first level, but I found myself playing the rounds over to get the expert score.

Along the way, you also get to purchase upgrades to your life in the areas of fitness, personal, career, and one other, I can't remember now, but I think it was learning. I found the graphics to be really good which is very important when having to find some smaller items quickly, and the music was pleasant. I was actually sorry to see my hour end. Definitely a purchase for me if there is a Thanksgiving sale. Thanks BF!

Gieyo
Clownfish
Clownfish
766 Posts

[Post New]by Gieyo on Nov 24, 10 7:20 AM
Four20 wrote:If we all put our heads together one bullet might work

Dunno... my head is pretty thick.

[Post New]by alvertis5706 on Nov 25, 10 10:05 PM
Well, I sort of like a good HOG on speed every now and then...........obviously I don't handle it very well, since I couldn't get "expert" most of the time. I would put this in the category of what I use some M3 games for: good to do while watching TV. I found this game rather relaxing, even tho it gets rather frantic. It's a nice
mindless kind of frantic; just go for speed.

anikoy
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by anikoy on Nov 25, 10 11:06 PM
alvertis5706 wrote:Well, I sort of like a good HOG on speed every now and then...........obviously I don't handle it very well, since I couldn't get "expert" most of the time. I would put this in the category of what I use some M3 games for: good to do while watching TV. I found this game rather relaxing, even tho it gets rather frantic. It's a nice
mindless kind of frantic; just go for speed.

To get "expert" you have to use different types of bonuses.

[Post New]by dakotanprudle on Nov 26, 10 12:42 PM
As everyone else, this is a HOG more than a TM game........I don't feel it's too great a game, of course than I don't care for HOG games, to boring and tedius for me............. Just looking for objects, makes me nuts lol..........................

Go to: