Library and the Theater

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

Re:Library and the Theater

[Post New]by cesse47 on Nov 29, 08 8:45 AM
cherokeekid1 wrote:****w do i get to the library and theater????
Where are you in the game ..... and what do you have in inventory?

[Post New]by MissMolly55 on Nov 29, 08 10:15 AM
umigame87 wrote:
nankle wrote:OK I am obviously missing something... I have put the film reel on the projector, but I can't get it to turn on. Any help is appreciated...

yap, you need the metal thing which is on the table in the library... something looks round and black... than you can turn on the film projector..

for kimyane, the record is not for the gramophone, it is for the film projector.. if you have broke the window, you can go once again to the cottage on the right door to do the domino puzzle..
OK, well how do you do the domino puzzle? I don't even know how to play dominos...thanks in advance

juliamadeane
Flounder
Flounder
2,137 Posts

[Post New]by juliamadeane on Nov 29, 08 11:15 AM
MissMolly55 wrote: OK, well how do you do the domino puzzle? I don't even know how to play dominos...thanks in advance

You don't have to know how to play dominoes to solve the puzzle lock. You just have to be able to match the dominoe with a pair of dice. It's sort of the same theory behind suduko.

[Post New]by MissMolly55 on Nov 29, 08 1:23 PM
juliamadeane wrote:
MissMolly55 wrote: OK, well how do you do the domino puzzle? I don't even know how to play dominos...thanks in advance

You don't have to know how to play dominoes to solve the puzzle lock. You just have to be able to match the dominoe with a pair of dice. It's sort of the same theory behind suduko.
Well then, where are the dice? I'm so sorry I don't get it...

umigame87
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by umigame87 on Nov 29, 08 6:01 PM
prpldva wrote:
cat52 wrote:
umigame87 wrote:
nankle wrote:OK I am obviously missing something... I have put the film reel on the projector, but I can't get it to turn on. Any help is appreciated...

yap, you need the metal thing which is on the table in the library... something looks round and black... than you can turn on the film projector..

for kimyane, the record is not for the gramophone, it is for the film projector.. if you have broke the window, you can go once again to the cottage on the right door to do the domino puzzle..

Whoa, now you've got me wondering: I just went through the second time and totally omitted the record with no problem. Your implication is that the record is the sound track for the film?? Well call me clicky - don't tell me I have to play the game again! LOL

LOL- don't you mean "clicky-pants"?

hmm...sound interesting... or did I just miss the record? so, what i meant is the film reel then...hahhaa...stupid me...

[Post New]by cricketdoll on Nov 29, 08 7:22 PM
I've gone back into the room where the old man was, but he's not there now and I am trying to do the puzzle on the door to the right. with all the skeltons. Can't figure this one out. Can any one help.

juliamadeane
Flounder
Flounder
2,137 Posts

[Post New]by juliamadeane on Nov 29, 08 7:25 PM
cricketdoll wrote:I've gone back into the room where the old man was, but he's not there now and I am trying to do the puzzle on the door to the right. with all the skeltons. Can't figure this one out. Can any one help.

Cricket . . . have you been upstairs in the cottage? Somewhere (I think it is just up those stairs) is a framed document (you will need your damp rag to wipe it off) and that has the answer to the lock you are working on.

[Post New]by bigredspider on Nov 29, 08 8:41 PM
cherokeekid1 wrote:****w do i get to the library and theater????

After you enter the third door, with the typewriter...

[Post New]by memanpop on Dec 1, 08 8:18 AM
I NEED HELP CAN'T FIND MY WAY BACK TO THE THEATER

[Post New]by bigglesworthblue on Dec 1, 08 4:20 PM
PLEASE HELP CAN'T FIND THE AXEI HAVE TRIED A MILLLION TIMES .GOING BACK AND FORTH, THERE IS NOTHING THERE

[Post New]by alifox1 on Dec 1, 08 4:32 PM
How do you get into the library and theater. From which room do you go?

DoobieBear
Flounder
Flounder
2,169 Posts

[Post New]by DoobieBear on Dec 1, 08 4:34 PM
When you get the library books in order a secret compartment will open to the right of the bookshelf.......the axe is in it. Click on the axe to put it in inventory.

Welcome to the pond, Bigglesworthblue and Good Luck!

[Post New]by alifox1 on Dec 1, 08 4:34 PM
Where is the last typewriter key to get into the third door.

DoobieBear
Flounder
Flounder
2,169 Posts

[Post New]by DoobieBear on Dec 1, 08 4:35 PM
alifox1 wrote:How do you get into the library and theater. From which room do you go?

Where are you at now? Are you in the attic with the baby carriage?

Welcome to the pond and good luck to you!

DoobieBear
Flounder
Flounder
2,169 Posts

[Post New]by DoobieBear on Dec 1, 08 4:36 PM
alifox1 wrote:Where is the last typewriter key to get into the third door.

Here'a s walkthrough Alifox. It will help guide you.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/13227.page

MissTash
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by MissTash on Dec 1, 08 11:59 PM
I've obviously gone wrong somewhere.

When I play the film reel all Victor does is sit there reading. I can not see the books behind him. I have yet to see a guide or question that helps with this. I'm going to use the hints listed above but if someone could let me know if there was something that I did or didn't do that would be great (so that next time I play I don't go nuts).

Thanks.

fnarkl
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by fnarkl on Dec 2, 08 12:22 AM
MissTash wrote:I've obviously gone wrong somewhere.

When I play the film reel all Victor does is sit there reading. I can not see the books behind him. I have yet to see a guide or question that helps with this. I'm going to use the hints listed above but if someone could let me know if there was something that I did or didn't do that would be great (so that next time I play I don't go nuts).

Thanks.

Just stay there, he will eventually stand up. When he does, take notice of the books behind him.

peutetre
Clownfish
Clownfish
883 Posts

[Post New]by peutetre on Dec 2, 08 5:40 AM
MissTash wrote:I've obviously gone wrong somewhere.

Thanks.

The second row of books go in this order: (from left to right)

Roman numeral I in circle
Triangle
X
Spiral
R
Circle with Dot
P
Diamond with dot

[Post New]by Sept4me on Dec 2, 08 10:39 PM
Help! I am back in Victor's living room (Victor not there). The door on the left has a lock puzzle w/skulls. No clue of what to do and only thing in inventory is jeweled heart locket. BTW - phonograph record did nothing but mumble something unintelligible. Didn't open anything or give other clues. Where do I go from here? I have been back through every room twice & could find no other HO or sparkles.

fnarkl
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by fnarkl on Dec 2, 08 10:55 PM
Sept4me wrote:Help! I am back in Victor's living room (Victor not there). The door on the left has a lock puzzle w/skulls. No clue of what to do and only thing in inventory is jeweled heart locket. BTW - phonograph record did nothing but mumble something unintelligible. Didn't open anything or give other clues. Where do I go from here? I have been back through every room twice & could find no other HO or sparkles.

There's a picture upstairs that you need to look at. If you've used the rag on the picture (3 times) then check the bottom and it should help with the skulls puzzle.

Go to: