Beach

Birdz
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

Re:Beach

[Post New]by Birdz on Aug 27, 09 6:44 AM
MCF Madame fate is good to. Sort of a prequel to this one. Lots of puzzles and hidden object games. Some of the newer ones are good, like Enlightenus and Dept 42. Try a few free trials. It you like the walk around feel, try the Dream Chronicles 1&2 (I haven't tried 3 yet , so, don't know it).

[Post New]by redd49 on Aug 29, 09 7:19 AM
Hello, I'm at the beach but I still haven't found the sun face that goes above the fireplace...can someone please help!!!!

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Aug 29, 09 8:11 AM
redd49 wrote:Hello, I'm at the beach but I still haven't found the sun face that goes above the fireplace...can someone please help!!!!
It is on the right edge of the scene under some vines. You have to use your shears to cut through the vines then solve a puzzle to get the sun. Good luck!

[Post New]by redd49 on Aug 29, 09 8:23 PM
Thanks ...I finally found it. Now I seem to be stuck at the toy store (second floor) I have the phone number but no dial tone, did I skip something or leave something out?

Re the last door

[Post New]by butterflyfairy25 on Aug 31, 10 5:23 PM
someone please help what is the name that i need to put in

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

Re the last door

[Post New]by BinLA on Aug 31, 10 5:31 PM
butterflyfairy25 wrote:someone please help what is the name that i need to put in

Victor

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Aug 31, 10 5:33 PM
redd49 wrote:Thanks ...I finally found it. Now I seem to be stuck at the toy store (second floor) I have the phone number but no dial tone, did I skip something or leave something out?

Go down to the basement and open the green box that's hanging on the wall. You need the bug spray first.

Then, look at page 52 of the thread entitled TOY STORE - WORKROOM/TELEPHONE for a diagram of how to connect the lights.

Go to: