Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

Re:Base of Well

[Post New]by cesse47 on Nov 26, 08 12:51 PM
You're most welcome. Happy Gaming

[Post New]by bozemoj on Nov 26, 08 4:30 PM
Thanks prpldva. I completely forgot about that.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Nov 26, 08 4:39 PM
bozemoj wrote:Thanks prpldva. I completely forgot about that.

You're very welcome! Have fun with the game!

LadyBlue0321
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

[Post New]by LadyBlue0321 on Nov 26, 08 7:36 PM
cesse47 wrote:The bucket is accessed at an underground segment. To get there, you go through the toy store, Use the stick to unhook the bucket so it is hanging freely inside the well. Then, go up and outside to the well at the gate, and crank up the bucket.
...Good Luck

I've looked at every bucket I could find in the basement of the toyshop but I can't find the bucket! I've poked each of the obvious buckets, and get nothing but amusingly snide remarks. Can someone please at least say which area of the toy shop basement it's in? Is it in the workshop area (three dolls hanging) or is it in the whack-a-mole level?

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Nov 27, 08 12:25 PM
LadyBlue0321 wrote:I've looked at every bucket I could find in the basement of the toyshop but I can't find the bucket! I've poked each of the obvious buckets, and get nothing but amusingly snide remarks. Can someone please at least say which area of the toy shop basement it's in? Is it in the workshop area (three dolls hanging) or is it in the whack-a-mole level?

To loosen the bucket and get the dull knife
Go to the Toy Store and dial the phone in the workroom. You have to have already connected the wires so the phone works and you have to have the phone number from the Gingerbread house storage room. When you dial the phone this will open a room next to the telephone. It is not the Toy Store basement. It is a room on the same level with the workroom. It is blue green inside and shows the brick wall of the well that has given way. Poke the bucket with the long stick and the bucket will be loose.

Then go back through the house to the outside scene at the top of the well. Go to the close up of the well and turn the handle and the bucket will raise and the dull knife will be inside.

craskehouse
Herring
Herring
393 Posts

[Post New]by craskehouse on Nov 27, 08 10:20 PM
Guess its back to the toy store!

juliamadeane
Flounder
Flounder
2,137 Posts

[Post New]by juliamadeane on Nov 27, 08 10:35 PM
craskehouse wrote:Guess its back to the toy store!

Have you solved the telephone lock puzzle in the toy store basement? Once you do you will find the bucket and you will finally get to use that big stick you've been carrying around with you for awhile.

craskehouse
Herring
Herring
393 Posts

[Post New]by craskehouse on Nov 28, 08 4:52 AM
juliamadeane wrote:
craskehouse wrote:Guess its back to the toy store!

Have you solved the telephone lock puzzle in the toy store basement? Once you do you will find the bucket and you will finally get to use that big stick you've been carrying around with you for awhile.

Back to the phone then!

[Post New]by sisone1951eaw on Nov 28, 08 5:17 AM
When I finally figured out where and what everything was and back to the beginning to crank the Well handle I then got lost trying to get back to where I was suppose to be guess short term memory loss comes with age

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Nov 28, 08 5:23 AM
It is very easy to get lost in Ravenhearst. It took at least two or three times of playing the game for me to find my way easily. But that's part of the fun of the adventure. Good luck and have fun!

dcairns
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

[Post New]by dcairns on Nov 28, 08 5:37 AM
I have done every hidden object game and even gone back and double checked but I don't have the darn stick to move the bucket off the rope! I did have a long stick at one time, but I must have used it or lost it or something - lol. What the heck do I do now?

peutetre
Clownfish
Clownfish
883 Posts

[Post New]by peutetre on Nov 28, 08 6:33 AM
Since this thread has a thousand questions running through it, here's a more comprehensive answer to the whole well dilemma:

When you start the game and get through the gates, you see a well. You can't do anything with it because it tells you the bucket is stuck on something. Fast forward through you solving a thousand puzzles. In the HO screen of the large glass window (I think), you add a long stick to your inventory. Fast forward again through hosts of puzzles and you eventually find yourself at the base of the well. You can see a bucket stuck to the side of the well. Unstick it with the long stick from your inventory then go back up to the well at the entrance to the estate and reel up the bucket (the well now works). You add a useful item to your inventory.

Hope this helps!!

[Post New]by purplelady1945 on Nov 28, 08 12:11 PM
HELP we are just starting the game and are stuck. we found the parlor and the kitchen and the courtyard. we cant get past the stick man at the gate...also where is the bucket. is there another room after the parlor and kitchen and before the garden where stick man is on the gate......stuck bad help!!!!!!~!!!!!!

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Nov 28, 08 12:28 PM
purplelady1945 wrote:HELP we are just starting the game and are stuck. we found the parlor and the kitchen and the courtyard. we cant get past the stick man at the gate...also where is the bucket. is there another room after the parlor and kitchen and before the garden where stick man is on the gate......stuck bad help!!!!!!~!!!!!!
Welcome to the Fish Pond. In the kitchen on the far left is a paper on the wall. Click on it. It shows a stickman and it will be copied into your notebook. I drew the stickman so I could look at it. Be very EXACT about the placement of hips / knees and shoulders / elbows. Then go to the garden gate and duplicate that position. When correct, the gate will open.
...Don't worry about the bucket for now. You won't need to do anything until quite a bit into the game. Did you open the oven in the kitchen? If so, cut the rose on the porch so you can give it to the statue and exchange for the moon. The sun will be at the graveyard once you get the gate open. good luck

[Post New]by mirrorfeet on Nov 29, 08 5:19 PM
I need help here. I got the stick out of my inventory and whacked the hanging bucket with it. The stick disappeared. Then I got the rope out and attached it to the hook in the ground. I got to the bottom of the well and entered the dark cave. When I touch the rope haning down in the well, it just sends me back up to the level where the bucket is hanging. There's no more stick and when I click on the bucket, I get the message about being afraid of falling or something. I don't see a way to get anywhere to reel the bucket upwards. My stick is permanently gone from inventory. Is this a game glitch? Where to I go to reel in the bucket? I have clicked all outside the toy store and nothing happens.

umigame87
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by umigame87 on Nov 29, 08 5:22 PM
mirrorfeet wrote:I need help here. I got the stick out of my inventory and whacked the hanging bucket with it. The stick disappeared. Then I got the rope out and attached it to the hook in the ground. I got to the bottom of the well and entered the dark cave. When I touch the rope haning down in the well, it just sends me back up to the level where the bucket is hanging. There's no more stick and when I click on the bucket, I get the message about being afraid of falling or something. I don't see a way to get anywhere to reel the bucket upwards. My stick is permanently gone from inventory. Is this a game glitch? Where to I go to reel in the bucket? I have clicked all outside the toy store and nothing happens.

after you hooked your rope and stick the bucket, try to go to the front of manor, you will remember a well outside.. there is one item useful for your next journey...^^ hope this will give some clue...

[Post New]by swtxsangel on Nov 29, 08 8:40 PM
How do I lite the kindling inside the cavern part of the well? I'm assuming I need to get it in one of the hidden objects games, but none of them are showing up.

[Post New]by bigredspider on Nov 29, 08 8:47 PM
swtxsangel wrote:How do I lite the kindling inside the cavern part of the well? I'm assuming I need to get it in one of the hidden objects games, but none of them are showing up.

You will eventually find matches..

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Nov 29, 08 8:47 PM
swtxsangel wrote:How do I lite the kindling inside the cavern part of the well? I'm assuming I need to get it in one of the hidden objects games, but none of them are showing up.
Go back through the house to the outside scene at the top of the well. Go to the close up of the well and turn the handle and the bucket will raise and the dull knife will be inside.

Sharpen the dull knife on the grinding stone in the schoolhouse cellar. Then in the Toy Store basement cut open the poor old teddy bear and get the matches.

[Post New]by TwoJeans on Nov 29, 08 9:44 PM
I moved the bucket with my stick, returned to the well and pulled it up to retrieve the dull knife. Went back to the cellar next to the school house and using the belt thingy, sharpened my knife and then returned to cut open the poor teddy bear and got matches. I also filled the pink jar with petrol. Now, what the devil do I do next? LOL

Thanks in advance for any help. I'm LOVING this game in spite of it constantly turning me around

Go to: