Twins House - Hallway

Re:Twins House - Hallway

[Post New]by GenesCindy on Jul 10, 09 3:52 PM
Ok, I got the rope, I have no idea about freeing the twins but it seems like a good idea, I didn't meet Victor some how that seems like a bad idea... I just don't know anything about a cable car.... what cable car.

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Sep 16, 09 6:29 PM
GenesCindy wrote:Ok, I got the rope, I have no idea about freeing the twins but it seems like a good idea, I didn't meet Victor some how that seems like a bad idea... I just don't know anything about a cable car.... what cable car.
GenesCindy, you need to find the last typewriter key before you can open Victor's door. The rope is used in the room to the left of the telephone in the Toy Store. Have you been to the basement in the Toy Store? You need to solve the phone light puzzle and dial the correct number on the phone to open the door to the left of the phone. Good Luck.

[Post New]by StormyAngel000 on Oct 1, 09 6:07 PM
I am lost, and new.

I am at the dumb waiter. How do I grab the rope? I am getting so frustrated, it has been 24 hrs. and I can not get to anything new.

been to graveyard, girls room, school, store, beauty shop.....AND all I can do is keep going to same places! I love this game, but it is taking soooo much of my time......

Can anyone help?

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Oct 1, 09 7:40 PM
StormyAngel000 wrote:I am lost, and new.

I am at the dumb waiter. How do I grab the rope? I am getting so frustrated, it has been 24 hrs. and I can not get to anything new.

been to graveyard, girls room, school, store, beauty shop.....AND all I can do is keep going to same places! I love this game, but it is taking soooo much of my time......

Can anyone help?
StormyAngel, click on the panel to get a closeup. Then use the electrical tape to fix the two wires. Click on red button and a rope will appear and you can click on it to pick it up. Good Luck

sissbar
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Re:Crowbar

[Post New]by sissbar on Oct 15, 09 10:25 AM
lexx428 wrote:Does anyone know where to get the crowbar to open the window?

Thanks

sissbar
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Re:Crowbar

[Post New]by sissbar on Oct 15, 09 10:35 AM
lexx428 wrote:Does anyone know where to get the crowbar to open the window?

Thanks

[Post New]by PaulaV1980 on Oct 21, 09 6:44 AM
I am still trying to find the 4th marble and find the rest of the typewriter keys to get the door open. I have been up and down the store and beauty parlor and there is nothing left to do.

[Post New]by PaulaV1980 on Oct 21, 09 6:44 AM
I am still trying to find the 4th marble and find the rest of the typewriter keys to get the door open. I have been up and down the store and beauty parlor and there is nothing left to do.

[Post New]by PaulaV1980 on Oct 21, 09 7:01 AM
How the hell do I find the skeleton door again to get back to the garden area so I can use my shovel

[Post New]by cdub01 on Nov 20, 09 5:25 PM
pepsipatti48 wrote:Ok who stole the fuel? I have the funnel cup in the fuel compartment~but I need the fuel? I turn the handle thingy in the cablecar but nothing happens. And how do I get to the Cottage? Do I get there when I am able to get the cablecar moving or what? Help!

sammygram
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

Twins House - Hallway

[Post New]by sammygram on Nov 21, 09 7:59 AM
bfgErie wrote:Cut sparking wires could cause pain most grand.
Perhaps you can connect them with something at hand.
I CANT EVEN GET IN THE FORNT DOOR STUCK WHERE IVY IS HINTS TAKE FOREVER TO RELOAD NOW I KNOW WHY ID DIDNT BUT BEFORE

[Post New]by Fishn4clues on Feb 4, 10 7:46 PM
Help! I have been working on the puzzle on the door in the hallway in twins house. How can you solve this? What's the goal?

[Post New]by maryarena333 on Feb 12, 10 5:08 PM
I need help please. I am stuck. I cant find any more clues. I know i need a hammer. 1 marble. a coin, and a fuse to open the school and i keep on going back and still can't find any more clues, i have a tape, a stick, some type of posion, a horn, a belt, wrench, and a damp cloth please help me!!!!

Re:Jar for fuel

[Post New]by cachito1946 on Feb 19, 10 1:23 PM
Lexx428 Where did you find the cable car?

Edited on 02/19/2010 at 1:24:56 PM PST

J92205
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by J92205 on Mar 11, 10 7:48 PM
ok i am totally lost...dont know what to do next..have no i dea what to do someone please help me..i'm in the twins room with the missing door knob i'm every where....i got a dadampo cloth,long stick torn canvas,funnel,long rope,pait remover,screwdriver,and a jar of fuel what do i do next or where do i go next all i'm missing is one more type writter key and dont even know where that is i'm so confusede.i have saved rose but tryin to save her daughter and have no idea what or where to go.

[Post New]by patrheust on Mar 25, 10 3:32 PM
I made it to the twins hallway once and can't seem to get back there or to the well. I have the rope and the doorknob but am lost at this point. Can anyone till me how to get to the twins hallway?

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Mar 25, 10 4:18 PM
patrheust wrote:I made it to the twins hallway once and can't seem to get back there or to the well. I have the rope and the doorknob but am lost at this point. Can anyone till me how to get to the twins hallway?

The twins hallway is in the Gingerbread cottage. Through the marbles door, click on the front of the schoolhouse, then click on the right part of the screen to take you to the cottage. It doesn't show up when you first go through the marbles door, you have to maneuver your way there.

[Post New]by irishpixee on May 22, 10 12:59 PM
Im at the door with the matching the memory cards and having devil time....just when im got about 5 prs left it runs out of time and starts over.....any clues on how to beat th clock

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on May 22, 10 6:33 PM
This memory game is rather difficult and requires a lot of concentration to keep track of where the tiles are when the board spins around. There is a SKIP available for this mini-game if you can't make all the matches in time. You have to wait for the button to charge up then you can skip it.

[Post New]by tmomma5 on Jul 11, 10 6:18 AM
i really like this game

Go to: