Schoolhouse

juliamadeane
Flounder
Flounder
2,137 Posts

Re:Schoolhouse

[Post New]by juliamadeane on Dec 2, 08 11:43 AM
JOANBREIT31 wrote:HOW DO YOU TURN THE LIGHTS ON IN THE SCHOOL HOUSE PLEASE HELP

Check your inventory . . . you should have a fuse in there. This fuse goes into the fuse box that is located in the General Store where the elevator is. The code to open the fuse box is in the cash register.

[Post New]by JOANBREIT31 on Dec 2, 08 11:43 AM
DoobieBear wrote:The fuse is found in a hidden object area of the Toy Store. The fuse is then put into the fuse box at the General Store in Roseville.

This walkthrough may help you out.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/13227.page

Welcome to the pond and Good Luck!!

[Post New]by JOANBREIT31 on Dec 2, 08 11:54 AM
juliamadeane wrote:
JOANBREIT31 wrote:HOW DO YOU TURN THE LIGHTS ON IN THE SCHOOL HOUSE PLEASE HELP

Check your inventory . . . you should have a fuse in there. This fuse goes into the fuse box that is located in the General Store where the elevator is. The code to open the fuse box is in the cash register.

THANK YOU

[Post New]by jimbo1327golf on Dec 3, 08 12:44 PM
hollie96 wrote:This is probably a blindingly simple problem, but I can't figure out what to do with the puzzle on the door to the schoolhouse basement. How does that puzzle work? I don't need the answer, just a hint. Anyone?

Lol, nevermind, I just got it.

DoobieBear
Flounder
Flounder
2,169 Posts

[Post New]by DoobieBear on Dec 3, 08 3:29 PM
Galene, you can still go back and look at the stove. The pattern is still there to look at. The stove is in the toy store right next door.

Welcome to the pond and Good Luck!

Schoolhouse

[Post New]by skoebie on Dec 6, 08 2:00 AM
bfgErie wrote:Students wont learn in a school without lights.
Find help for this problem in store stocked with frights.

i have a problem ow must i solve the puzzle in the schoolhouse on the calkboard i dont no how to do that please can somebody help my skoebie

[Post New]by Broadzilla on Dec 8, 08 7:47 AM
Please Help!!!!...lol Ok I have done everything with the stove to open the school house cellar...But it wont open..I have matched the stove top with the holes on the door and pushed the button to the old and queen and rang the bell....Now what??? I have been stuck here for 2 days even started the whole game over thinking that there was a qlictch in the game but noooo!!!...LoL Please help!!!!..PS hope this makes sence...This is my first post....lololol Thanks a head of time for you help

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Dec 8, 08 7:49 AM
Broadzilla wrote:Please Help!!!!...lol Ok I have done everything with the stove to open the school house cellar...But it wont open..I have matched the stove top with the holes on the door and pushed the button to the old and queen and rang the bell....Now what??? I have been stuck here for 2 days even started the whole game over thinking that there was a qlictch in the game but noooo!!!...LoL Please help!!!!..PS hope this makes sence...This is my first post....lololol Thanks a head of time for you help
Broadzilla, welcome to the Fish Pond. There's a temperature on the bottom left of the cellar door. Did you change the temperature on the stove to match that temperature? When the temperature is set correctly, note the pattern on top of the stove. That's the pattern to match. Good Luck.

[Post New]by Broadzilla on Dec 8, 08 8:05 AM
hi cesse...yes I did that...matched the number to the stove which is 550...then went back to the school house cellar door matched the stove holes with the holes on the door and have tried everything and the door will not open...lol I am sure there is a small thing that I am not doing right...lol But its driving me nuts..I am stuck and want to solve this puzzle..it has been a blast so far....lol

mardav
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by mardav on Dec 8, 08 4:18 PM
WHERE IS THE STORE OF FRIGHTS? I am having trouble turning on a light in the schoolhouse. i got the cellar door open and used the belt to make the sharpner run but that is it and how do u get to the caves from the beauty palor?? help please

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Dec 8, 08 5:30 PM
mardav wrote:WHERE IS THE STORE OF FRIGHTS? I am having trouble turning on a light in the schoolhouse. i got the cellar door open and used the belt to make the sharpner run but that is it and how do u get to the caves from the beauty palor?? help please

I'm not sure what you mean by the Store of Frights. There's a toy store on the same level as the schoolhouse. The fuse for the schoolhouse is in the toy store, in the glass cabinet with the dolls in the first room. You have to take it back to the fuse box to turn on the schoohouse light.

The beauty parlor is the end on that level. The only thing to do in the caves on that level is to find a letter using the pick axe on the twinkling area.

The sharpener is to sharpen the tool you use to open the teddy bear, which is in the cellar of the toy store. You have to open the door next to the telephone first, and then there's quite a lot for you to find the tool.

It would probably be good for you to read the the tips and tricks thread.

Also, there's a thread for each level at the beginning of this forum that was created by Big Fish to give you a little clue for each level.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 9, 08 7:39 PM
dwilliams0305 wrote:Can someone please tell me where the machine belt is? I went through all of the tips and tricks and I still don't know where machine belt is.

Hi Dwilliams- welcome to the forums!

You will find it in the chest on the porch during the second hidden object game there.

[Post New]by crsmers on Dec 16, 08 2:07 PM
Thankya -thankya,

You'll be hearing from me again , I'm sure.

khimes
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by khimes on Dec 16, 08 3:41 PM
I got the fuse and put it into the fuse box, but nothing is happening??? should I do something else?? also, on the phone line puzzle.... I tried lines going both ways to the out and in and the lights came on, and flashed, but nothing happed after that. Am I supposed to be doing something else???

Is there something you are supposed to do down in the basement where the pipe is leaking and the furnace isn't working and the doll is laying in the water?? I never could figure out if I am supposed to do something there or not??? thanks ! I am sooo glad we have these forums! Karen

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Dec 16, 08 3:59 PM
khimes wrote:I got the fuse and put it into the fuse box, but nothing is happening??? should I do something else?? also, on the phone line puzzle.... I tried lines going both ways to the out and in and the lights came on, and flashed, but nothing happed after that. Am I supposed to be doing something else???

Is there something you are supposed to do down in the basement where the pipe is leaking and the furnace isn't working and the doll is laying in the water?? I never could figure out if I am supposed to do something there or not??? thanks ! I am sooo glad we have these forums! Karen
The fuse in the general store turns the lights on in the school house.

You have to light up all the lights on the phone wires puzzle so the phone will work.

In the school house cellar you have a grinding stone and a pipe leaking petrol. You will use these later.

[Post New]by grammacross on Dec 17, 08 1:17 PM
I've noticed that there have been a few different temps listed for this puzzle. Mine happened to be 450. Once I got that set, and matched the pattern I had no problems opening the door. Just wish I knew what to do with it now! Guess I'll find out eventually!

The puzzle that's killing me (I keep going on to something else, then come back to it) is the telephone! Just when I think I'm going to get all those blasted lights lit up, they all start to blink then shut off!! I'm going to have to agree with somebody before me..."This game is going to be the death of me!" but I AM enjoying the torture!!

[Post New]by mystery6145 on Dec 19, 08 7:38 AM
What a game! loved the 1st one and even like this twice as much. I got as far as the cellar under the school, but where on earth do I find the rusty knife? Also, where is the "R" typewriter key; can't find that anywhere to get into third door.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 19, 08 11:54 AM
mystery6145 wrote:What a game! loved the 1st one and even like this twice as much. I got as far as the cellar under the school, but where on earth do I find the rusty knife? Also, where is the "R" typewriter key; can't find that anywhere to get into third door.

Hi Mystery- Welcome to the forums!

You have a bit to do before the "R" key- it will be in a hidden object game.

To get the knife, you need to solve the telephone puzzle. Check out the thread titled, "Toy Shop Basement"

[Post New]by harleysmom1 on Dec 21, 08 6:40 PM
Broadzilla wrote:hi cesse...yes I did that...matched the number to the stove which is 550...then went back to the school house cellar door matched the stove holes with the holes on the door and have tried everything and the door will not open...lol I am sure there is a small thing that I am not doing right...lol But its driving me nuts..I am stuck and want to solve this puzzle..it has been a blast so far....lol

I can't even find the school house cellar door. Arg how frustrating. Any ideas. I have solved the telephone riddle and got the knife. Am I missing something?

[Post New]by msch75 on Dec 21, 08 9:50 PM
help i am stuck in the second door cant not find the r on the typewritter
i have cloth jar of gas screwdriver funnel and a pice of canvas

Go to: