BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

Re:Underground Cavern – Telescope

[Post New]by BinLA on May 7, 09 5:17 PM
If you're following a walkthrough, it sometimes tell you to check an area before the game is ready for you to check there. Did you already visit the boat once before, and get the key? If so, go back to the beauty parlor and use the key in the bathroom. When you come back down and use some of the items in your inventory, the boat will be ready for play.

[Post New]by paulam09 on Dec 17, 09 8:05 AM
I put my coin in but it isn't doing anything. Helpppppppppppppppppp!

[Post New]by jeannette99 on Dec 19, 09 5:16 AM
i put the coin in and broughtup the scope but the dials wont turn what am i missing?

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Dec 19, 09 5:19 AM
jeannette99 wrote:i put the coin in and broughtup the scope but the dials wont turn what am i missing?
You click on and drag the dials in a little slot around the edge. They don't turn in place they slide. Good luck!

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Dec 19, 09 5:21 AM
paulam09 wrote:I put my coin in but it isn't doing anything. Helpppppppppppppppppp!
After you put in the coin you have to click on the lens on the right of the telescope to get a close up view through the lens. Then slide the buttons to focus on the buoy. Have fun!

hgfr
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by hgfr on Jan 25, 10 12:14 PM
I have to say that this game is the hardest I've ever played and I give up. All I seem to do is go around in circles and it's just not fun anymore.

[Post New]by makettle2 on Jan 26, 10 1:11 PM
vjones wrote:What am I missing? I got the coin from the wacking game, but it in and try to look through the scope and can not see anything. Am I missing a step?

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Jan 28, 10 4:00 PM
makettle2 wrote:
vjones wrote:What am I missing? I got the coin from the wacking game, but it in and try to look through the scope and can not see anything. Am I missing a step?
Vjones, welcome to the Fish Pond. See LizzieK's response a couple of posts above your post.

[Post New]by MRNUBS on Jan 29, 10 11:31 AM
I have the numbers from the telescopewhat do i do with them? Please Help MR Nubs

[Post New]by darlenegillette on Feb 18, 10 2:29 PM
i am at the end but i cant do the telescope what all do i need

[Post New]by bluzlvr on Mar 23, 10 9:36 PM
I whacked the troll and got the 100 points but no coin. Now what?!

[Post New]by 2010MOMMY2010 on Mar 29, 10 9:42 PM
Ok so after you get the clue off the bouey what do you do next?? Im not sure how that clue works.. Im stuck here at this point please help me..

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Mar 30, 10 9:01 AM
It's one of 4 clues that you'll need to make the elevator go down to the bottom of the shaft, but you won't be doing that until almost the end of the game.

You have to figure out what the missing number is in each one of the clues.

Shaminators
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by Shaminators on Apr 27, 10 11:22 AM
Hi..I'm new here in the pond. I'm about to ask my first question. Before I do, I want to thank everyone for their invaluable input to the game. Thanks to all of you I've been able to pop in and out to get the guidance I needed. Thank You!
I understand about having to "slide" the round things on the lens, to focus it, but text pops up above the picture, saying something about the little things don't seem to want to budge.
Is there something I should be using to slide them or is there a lubricant oil? ANYTHING?
Thanks again :-))
Sham

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Apr 27, 10 11:33 AM
No, there's no lubricant needed. I never saw that message, but I'd try sliding the opposite way if it comes up. It shouldn't be difficult to make the message appear clearly.

Shaminators
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by Shaminators on Apr 27, 10 5:54 PM
Thanks! I'm not sure if I tried that. I'll post it if I get it to work <grin>
Sham

[Post New]by houstoniagal on May 5, 10 1:12 PM
I played the Troll game and got no coin... I got 100 points, played again and got 105 and still no coin. Never hit a red troll! I did get a coin somewhere else a couple days ago and used that on the telescope....now the telescope no longer works!

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on May 5, 10 1:30 PM
houstoniagal wrote:I played the Troll game and got no coin... I got 100 points, played again and got 105 and still no coin. Never hit a red troll! I did get a coin somewhere else a couple days ago and used that on the telescope....now the telescope no longer works!

If you already looked through the telescope, why are you trying to look through it again? The information from the buoy goes into your journal once you see it.

You only get one coin, no matter how many times you play the troll game.

redcas
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by redcas on Aug 16, 10 10:19 AM
What whacking game? I am well and truely stuck!

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Aug 16, 10 3:47 PM
When you're in the basement of the toy store, they'll be a flash on the left side of the screen. Place your cursor in that area and click.

There will be several other places throughout the game where you'll see a flash, so make sure to investigate when you see them.

Go to: