I cannot find the knife please hints or even spoiler Please

peutetre
Clownfish
Clownfish
883 Posts

Re:Toy Store – Basement

[Post New]by peutetre on Nov 27, 08 2:34 AM
lineck,

Although I can't remember exactly which room the knife is in, you will find it. My warning here is that you can't use the knife when you find it because it's not sharp enough so beware. My only non-spoiler suggestion is to check your inventory and casebook when you're stuck to see if there's something you haven't used yet. Usually, this will lead you to the next HO portion where you collect more stuff you need.

lineck
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,140 Posts

[Post New]by lineck on Nov 27, 08 3:49 AM
peutetre wrote:lineck,

Although I can't remember exactly which room the knife is in, you will find it. My warning here is that you can't use the knife when you find it because it's not sharp enough so beware. My only non-spoiler suggestion is to check your inventory and casebook when you're stuck to see if there's something you haven't used yet. Usually, this will lead you to the next HO portion where you collect more stuff you need.

Thanks all you fishes for your help I have even gon up to Guppy because of all my posts on help, At last I have got in the Third door and now leaving that until tomorrow.

Thanks Heaps

blndbomer
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by blndbomer on Nov 27, 08 4:38 AM
Dara6028 wrote:Can ANYONE help me with making the phone connection? I am TOTALLY stuck!

Also, I have beat the "Whack a Whatever" thing a few times and am supposed to get a coin (I think) ...but nothing so far. What am I doing wrong??

After you get 100 or more points on the Whack-a-Troll look at the troll that is on the back of the game. The coin should be in his mouth.

sylvia99
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by sylvia99 on Nov 27, 08 9:23 AM
Would anybody help me ? None of the telephone-numbers work. Am I blind ?

Seaurchin
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Seaurchin on Nov 27, 08 9:26 AM
I can't find the toy store in the basement. Help!!

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Nov 27, 08 1:01 PM
Seaurchin wrote:I can't find the toy store in the basement. Help!!
The Toy Store is not in a basement ... It is a separate store in the Twin's area and is next to the Schoolhouse.

sylvia99
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by sylvia99 on Nov 27, 08 1:49 PM
Thank you very much for the help. The only thing is ... the door-knob is still in my inventory ! If you mean the bedroom upstairs from the twins-picture - there is the toilet, where I did not had to use this knob. I looked around again, but found no other rooms.

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Nov 27, 08 1:59 PM
sylvia99 wrote:Thank you very much for the help. The only thing is ... the door-knob is still in my inventory ! If you mean the bedroom upstairs from the twins-picture - there is the toilet, where I did not had to use this knob. I looked around again, but found no other rooms.
Sylvia, the twins bedroom is in the Gingerbread House. The tea party is first, then through the door to the bedroom, and a door in the bedroom needs a doorknob ... and that's where you'll find the poster with the phone number.

sylvia99
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by sylvia99 on Nov 27, 08 2:14 PM
Oh my God ! My problems become more and more with every information . I´m sorry, but I have no idea how to solve that puzzle at the gingerbread-house-door. Therefore I hoped I could find a clue in another place.

PS: I turned the rings around until it shows a picture and I think I have it, but nothing happens.

The puzzle with no idea of mine is on the side of the toy store - where you can change the pictures of Queen Victoria and another women.

I hope my english is not too bad !

Edited on 11/27/2008 at 2:21:36 PM PST

dlap
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by dlap on Nov 27, 08 2:43 PM
Thank you Lizzie. I was able to finish the game but had it not be for your very nice pic with the telephone wires and numbers I would still be wandering around. Great Help!

burdi
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by burdi on Nov 27, 08 3:05 PM
Ok I have my temperature & pot holders but my needle will not stop where I need it to!!! goes just a little too high or too low and will not work - any suggestions??

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Nov 27, 08 3:08 PM
burdi wrote:Ok I have my temperature & pot holders but my needle will not stop where I need it to!!! goes just a little too high or too low and will not work - any suggestions??

Hi Burdi- Double check your temperature on the cellar door- it's different everytime you play.

peutetre
Clownfish
Clownfish
883 Posts

[Post New]by peutetre on Nov 27, 08 3:10 PM
burdi wrote:Ok I have my temperature & pot holders but my needle will not stop where I need it to!!! goes just a little too high or too low and will not work - any suggestions??

It doesn't read exactly. I think the line moves in 50s so get it so it looks within 50 and you should be fine.

burdi
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by burdi on Nov 27, 08 3:12 PM
Ok I am dumb - found it and got it to work right!!! Love this game!! LOL

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Nov 27, 08 4:26 PM
burdi wrote:Ok I am dumb - found it and got it to work right!!! Love this game!! LOL

glad you were able to work it out!

Have fun and enjoy the game!

H_Potter
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts