Elevator

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

Re:Elevator

[Post New]by cesse47 on Nov 27, 08 2:04 PM
Pharlap5987 wrote:Who's Vincent! Don't you mean VICTOR
Ooops!! My bad...I corrected my post...thanks for catching the error.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Nov 27, 08 4:05 PM
SPOILER

hearts = 076
clubs = 300
spades = 005
diamonds = 006

I'm not sure if this is randomly generated, but you will hear a noise when each number is correct

[Post New]by BrokenOneR58 on Nov 27, 08 7:41 PM
i figured out hearts and diamonds fine.
what i am wondering is HOW you guys got the spades number and also WHERE you got the clubs number.
i have the answer now but it is still driving me crazy that i couldn't figure that out on my own. how did you guys do it?

Robilyn
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,962 Posts

[Post New]by Robilyn on Nov 28, 08 2:12 AM
I have one heart left in my inventory, and what looks like a spatula, you spread icing with, and I don't know where to go from here. I don't know where to put the last heart. Help please.

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Nov 28, 08 2:18 AM
BrokenOneR58 wrote:i figured out hearts and diamonds fine.
what i am wondering is HOW you guys got the spades number and also WHERE you got the clubs number.
i have the answer now but it is still driving me crazy that i couldn't figure that out on my own. how did you guys do it?
The clue for the club was give when you looked through the telescope in Victor's bedroom.

peutetre
Clownfish
Clownfish
883 Posts

[Post New]by peutetre on Nov 28, 08 10:38 AM
For those that want to know how the numbers were figured out, here's a description. All of the diagrams can be found in your case diary once you get far enough:

Club number: comes from the weather vane that you see from the telescope in the cottage. You need to subtract the two lower numbers in each triangle to figure out what the top number is. The resulting number is what you enter on the elevator panel.

Spade: comes from the numbers on the buoy that you see through the telescope in the cave. The numbers at the base of the number pyramid add up to make the next level.

Diamond: comes from the chalkboard in the school. The numbers in the bottom triangle equal the numbers above it.

Heart: comes from the plaque at the entrance to the manor. The pattern in the numbers is double, +2.

Re:Elevator Missed the screwdriver

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Nov 28, 08 12:22 PM
I missed the screwdriver and now can't find it........nothing happens when I click on the male statue, and I have looked and looked and still can't find the screwdriver. I am ready to go to the bat cave now that I know what to do with the horn, but I know I will need this blasted screwdriver that I cannot find. Anyone have an answer?

juliamadeane
Flounder
Flounder
2,137 Posts

Re:Elevator Missed the screwdriver

[Post New]by juliamadeane on Nov 28, 08 12:52 PM
WolfenRaindancer wrote:I missed the screwdriver and now can't find it........nothing happens when I click on the male statue, and I have looked and looked and still can't find the screwdriver. I am ready to go to the bat cave now that I know what to do with the horn, but I know I will need this blasted screwdriver that I cannot find. Anyone have an answer?

The screwdriver will be in an HO game in the same place where you found the creepy eyeball in the rose garden by the gate. The sparklys for that show up only after you have made it into the door where the twins are. At which point exactly it comes available I don't know . . . but you have to have already made it into that door with the marble puzzle.

peony99
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by peony99 on Nov 28, 08 7:54 PM
sullyr33 wrote:i am trying figure out how u use the numbers???? add them or what??? or just try each one till it works???
never mind figured it out thanks anyway!!!!

I have all the numbers but can't figure out HOW to use them - Do I punch them in the top row (didn't do anything that I could see) - in which case what are the other 2 rows for? Or just where do I put them. Grateful for any help. Thx.

missalock
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by missalock on Nov 28, 08 7:57 PM
peony99 wrote:
sullyr33 wrote:i am trying figure out how u use the numbers???? add them or what??? or just try each one till it works???
never mind figured it out thanks anyway!!!!

I have all the numbers but can't figure out HOW to use them - Do I punch them in the top row (didn't do anything that I could see) - in which case what are the other 2 rows for? Or just where do I put them. Grateful for any help. Thx.

You will need to select the card bearing the right emblem (heart, spade, etc.) then make the number for that emblem appear in the center row. If the number corresponding to that emblem is a single digit such as 6, you will need to make it read 006.

[Post New]by BBsong on Nov 29, 08 10:25 AM
Okay I guess I'm a bit slow. I understand about finding the numbers and all, but how do I put them in? There are three rows of numbers so okay 076...but if there are four different cards...oy...I'm confused.

Do they mean 076 all the way across? I swear I've lost brain cells playing this game, but I love it just the same. lol

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Nov 29, 08 10:26 AM
BBsong wrote:Okay I guess I'm a bit slow. I understand about finding the numbers and all, but how do I put them in? There are three rows of numbers so okay 076...but if there are four different cards...oy...I'm confused.

Do they mean 076 all the way across? I swear I've lost brain cells playing this game, but I love it just the same. lol

Hi BBsong- welcome to the forums!

Yes- use only the center row of numbers. don't worry about the rest

[Post New]by loschmi on Nov 29, 08 6:59 PM
Hi, I am a newbie. Can anyone tell me how I get to the toy room?
Thanks

umigame87
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by umigame87 on Nov 29, 08 7:24 PM
loschmi wrote:Hi, I am a newbie. Can anyone tell me how I get to the toy room?
Thanks

you can refer to the toy rooms thread for other hint... btw, toy rooms is the left door by the 3doors.. you need to have all marbles and solve the puzzle on the door..

lovetoocraft
Herring
Herring
314 Posts

[Post New]by lovetoocraft on Nov 29, 08 7:32 PM
loschmi...Go back to the Return to Ravenhurst topic. Under the main topic are threads for each area of the puzzle. Click on the area you have questions about.

[Post New]by bigredspider on Nov 29, 08 8:27 PM
Polarpens wrote:In my book I have found numbers for Diamond (school board), Heart (front plaque), Spade (buoy).. but cannot find reference for Clubs... any suggestions?

You will find the club on the weathervien, looking from Victor's room through the telescope.

[Post New]by bigredspider on Nov 29, 08 8:29 PM
Pharlap5987 wrote:The club is on the vein right?
Is it the two numbers joined together?

Found the diamond but can't find the spade

The spade is on the bouy, looking through the scope (need a coin to look)

prose_2
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by prose_2 on Nov 30, 08 4:12 PM
I wanna know how too, lol. Figured them out once you all told me the answers except for the bouy. Sorry never took a sat test. take the 31 add to get 4 and minus that from the 9 to get 005? Sorry for being dense but not knowing will drive me crazy.

[Post New]by dezzydee on Nov 30, 08 5:31 PM
I am having trouble finding the key to the skull in the elevator room and figuring out the fuse box. I have only a heart with a gem in my inventory left and seem to be nearing the end but I am stuck. What am I missing?

[Post New]by nana2u on Nov 30, 08 5:50 PM
jessicaho1015 wrote:I found a screwdriver and then? How do I find the skeleton key for the elevator?

hello
I amnew to the forum and I'm lost and stuck at the elevator where was the screwdriver, also i cannot find the fuse for the fuse box at the general store. Can some one please help I am also new to hidden objects games, and leave it to me to pick one of the hardest ones.

please help

Go to: