General Store

 
prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:General Store

[Post New]by prpldva on Nov 26, 08 9:57 PM
Robilyn wrote:I need help please on the second puzzle in the general store. It is the box that says Broderick Co. Electrical Controlled. I need a 4 didigt number, and I am stumped. Please help.


Once you open the cash register- you will get the code.

 

Re:General Store

[Post New]by Nantz1451 on Nov 28, 08 6:31 AM
I have the fuse and the code from the cash register, but I can't open the fuse box to put the fuse in. How do I open it? Help!

 
cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

Re:General Store

[Post New]by cesse47 on Nov 28, 08 7:19 AM
Nantz1451 wrote:I have the fuse and the code from the cash register, but I can't open the fuse box to put the fuse in. How do I open it? Help!
Turn the dials so the numbers match the code from the cash register. The yellow button moves the number wheel. The green button moves the pointer. The red button Enters the code.

 
weissvonnix
Marlin
Marlin
8,067 Posts

Re:General Store

[Post New]by weissvonnix on Nov 28, 08 7:39 AM
Have the same prob with the fuse box.
Get the number from cash register, but that number doen´st work.
The arrow on the fuse box is on the second place, if you start..
So if l have p.e the number 5392, where do l start?
tried all combinations, forward, backward and still can´t open.

 
prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:General Store

[Post New]by prpldva on Nov 28, 08 7:52 AM
after you finish, the number should read accoss just like the code in the register.

Sincee it starts on the second number- enter 3, then 9, 2 and 5 in the first spot

 
weissvonnix
Marlin
Marlin
8,067 Posts

Re:General Store

[Post New]by weissvonnix on Nov 28, 08 8:11 AM
Tried that at least ten times..
No chance!

Don´t know what´s wrong with this.
Have no idea, if l miss something..?

 
weissvonnix
Marlin
Marlin
8,067 Posts

Re:General Store

[Post New]by weissvonnix on Nov 28, 08 9:58 AM
For sure prpl.
Started a new game and stuck at the same place.
If l click the red button it´s blinking three times and then nothing. So it does´nt accept the code. And it´s no random code, got the same number twice.
Give it up!
l´m pi....ed off!

 
LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

Re:General Store

[Post New]by LizzieK on Nov 28, 08 10:03 AM
5392, left to right is the right code. Press red button after 5392 is entered and the top should pop open.

Edited on 11/28/2008 at 12:13:38 PM PST


 
juliamadeane
Flounder
Flounder
2,137 Posts

Re:General Store

[Post New]by juliamadeane on Nov 28, 08 10:15 AM
LizzieK wrote:5392, left to right is the right code. After you put in the code I think I remember that you have to click the handle of the fuse box. I may be wrong but see if the fuse box has a handle.


The fuse box does have a handle that needs to be pulled in order for it to work.

I'm an idiot . . . it does not have a handle i'm thinking of something else!! So So So sorry!

Edited on 11/28/2008 at 11:18:56 AM PST


 

Re:General Store

[Post New]by Nantz1451 on Nov 28, 08 10:31 AM
I should have been more explicit in my first post. I've entered the code and pressed the red button at least a dozen times, but all I get is the red light on the right flashing and beeping three times but it won't open. When I try to pull the handle, my cursor changes to the magnifying glass and I get the message about the ancient fuse box being modified to a good degree, but nothing else. I've tried using things in my inventory too, but nothing works. I'm stuck in the game until I get the fuse box open. I'm loving the new game, but I'm really frustrated with this! And the strategy guide is no help at all.

Edited on 11/28/2008 at 10:58:27 AM PST


 
silky100
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

Re:General Store

[Post New]by silky100 on Nov 28, 08 10:34 AM
I tried the spoiler listed however, i must be doing something wrong only got onelite and then it went out tried writing down combos that lite the lites and they do not work twice. This is beyond my brain Do I punch the keys in the order given in the spoiler or does the number change each time?

 
prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:General Store

[Post New]by prpldva on Nov 28, 08 11:16 AM
There is no handle on the fuse box. if you have correctly entered the numbers and push the 3rd button, it will open. Make sure it reads 5392 across and not 2593


note- the first button from the left changes the number, the second button changes the position, and the third button opens the fusebox

 
weissvonnix
Marlin
Marlin
8,067 Posts

Re:General Store

[Post New]by weissvonnix on Nov 28, 08 11:47 AM
Nantz, if you still have probs, close the game and at open it again.
That finally worked for me!

 
KDinMD43
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

Re:General Store

[Post New]by KDinMD43 on Nov 28, 08 11:56 AM
Hi I'm new here. I've got a red belt, a long stick, wet rag, tape and a screw driver. I can't seem to get any further. I try to solve the puzzle in Roses tomb but can't get the red square around the red button. Please help I'm ready to put my foot through my monitor. KD in MD Oh, Do I need all the spots on the key board filled with keys before I type something? Is it the phrase taped below the typerwriter?

Sigh....

 
cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

Re:General Store

[Post New]by cesse47 on Nov 28, 08 12:10 PM
KDinMD43 wrote:Also how do I ask my own questions? I don't see where it says, "start a new discussion".

KD in MD
Click on the link for the game forum. At the very top will be the create a new discussion button. However, you should use the folders already established if the question is about a location in the game.

Edited on 11/28/2008 at 12:11:49 PM PST


 
cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

Re:General Store

[Post New]by cesse47 on Nov 28, 08 12:13 PM
KDinMD43 wrote:Hi I'm new here. I've got a red belt, a long stick, wet rag, tape and a screw driver. I can't seem to get any further. I try to solve the puzzle in Roses tomb but can't get the red square around the red button. Please help I'm ready to put my foot through my monitor. KD in MD Oh, Do I need all the spots on the key board filled with keys before I type something? Is it the phrase taped below the typerwriter?

Sigh....
KD, the puzzle you have at Rose's coffin is called the Love Connection. check the folder for that puzzle. The answer has been given there. Good Luck

 
prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:General Store

[Post New]by prpldva on Nov 28, 08 12:51 PM
GoofyChristi wrote:I got the code for the fuse box from the cash register but the fuse box still won't open. What am I doing wrong?


After you have the numbers reading 5392 across, push the third button

 

Re:General Store

[Post New]by voutlaw on Nov 28, 08 1:40 PM
GoofyChristi wrote:I got the code for the fuse box from the cash register but the fuse box still won't open. What am I doing wrong?


I thought that I was the only one having that problem. I have entered the four digit code as given in the register, pressed the red button and the fuse box will still not open. When you find someone to help you please let me know as I have completed everything else it will allow me to do until then I can't play.

 

Re:General Store

[Post New]by voutlaw on Nov 28, 08 1:43 PM
weissvonnix wrote:For sure prpl.
Started a new game and stuck at the same place.
If l click the red button it´s blinking three times and then nothing. So it does´nt accept the code. And it´s no random code, got the same number twice.
Give it up!
l´m pi....ed off!


I see that many people are having problems with the same thing, this must be a glitch in the game and Big Fish needs to correct this immediately!!!!!!!

 

Re:General Store

[Post New]by voutlaw on Nov 28, 08 1:46 PM
Nantz1451 wrote:I should have been more explicit in my first post. I've entered the code and pressed the red button at least a dozen times, but all I get is the red light on the right flashing and beeping three times but it won't open. When I try to pull the handle, my cursor changes to the magnifying glass and I get the message about the ancient fuse box being modified to a good degree, but nothing else. I've tried using things in my inventory too, but nothing works. I'm stuck in the game until I get the fuse box open. I'm loving the new game, but I'm really frustrated with this! And the strategy guide is no help at all.


I am having the EXACT same problem and closing out of the games and going back in DOES NOT help. Someone please tell me what to do from here so I can continue playing!!!

 
 
 
 
Go to: