Re:Beauty Parlor – Staircase, Bedroom and Bathroom

[Post New]by MissMolly55 on Nov 27, 08 8:36 PM
blndntdmb wrote:HELP!!! Stuck on the bedroom door w/the rolling ball, cannot figure out which block lines up with the hole. Sooooo frustrated. Otherwise love the game
Did anyone ever answer you? I am stuck there too. Each time I think I have it, it falls! HELP

 
juliamadeane
Flounder
Flounder
2,137 Posts

Re:Beauty Parlor – Staircase, Bedroom and Bathroom

[Post New]by juliamadeane on Nov 27, 08 11:32 PM
MissMolly55 wrote:
blndntdmb wrote:HELP!!! Stuck on the bedroom door w/the rolling ball, cannot figure out which block lines up with the hole. Sooooo frustrated. Otherwise love the game
Did anyone ever answer you? I am stuck there too. Each time I think I have it, it falls! HELP


There is a walk-through available on Gamezebo. It is free . . . according to the walkthrough the solution should be using the right handle and left (L) handle:

R-R-L-L-L-R-R-R-L-R

I didn't use this -- it hadn't been posted yet -- but the tricky part for me was remembering that the ball had to be rolling towards the block directly connected to the opening. It was tricky . . . but it is solveable.

 

Re:Beauty Parlor – Staircase, Bedroom and Bathroom

[Post New]by whispering2u2 on Nov 28, 08 9:50 AM
westausgirl wrote:****w do you get the draw on the dressing table open. I have removed the nails but still cannot get it open. help please[/quo


Check again do you still have the hammer? You have some nails that are all he way in on the ringht bottom area of the drawer. The more pokie outie ones are easy to spot. Check to see if you hammer is still in the inventory, if so go back to the drawer and try again. Look very close. GL

 
LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

Re:Beauty Parlor – Staircase, Bedroom and Bathroom

[Post New]by LizzieK on Nov 29, 08 1:36 PM
Bathroom Door Puzzles
There are several different bathroom door puzzles. I have posted pictures of the puzzles that I have encountered so far. Each picture has the directions for that puzzle at the bottom of the picture.

To find these pictures:
Put the word photobucket in your search engine, I use Google but you can use any search engine. When your search brings up the results just go to the main Photobucket site. On that page there is an Image Search box. Put the two words lizziek photos in that box and search.

It will come back and say “No matches were found to your search request. Are you looking for the Photobucket user lizziek photos? Click here to see this user’s album.” Click on that and you will be on my main page.

Look on the left of the page and you will see the game album names. Click on the album MCF-RTR. Click on a picture to enlarge it. You can also print the pictures from photobucket.

I hope you find it and that the pictures help you. Good luck and enjoy the game.

 

Re:Beauty Parlor – Staircase, Bedroom and Bathroom

[Post New]by Chelle717292 on Nov 29, 08 7:46 PM
I'm sooo very stuck!! I have the machine belt, damp cloth, long stick, electrical tape, and screw driver. Where do i go to find the hammer and how do i get the boxes on roses coffin to line up so i can get the last marble. Someone please help me!!!

Chelle

 
acter
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

Re:Beauty Parlor – Staircase, Bedroom and Bathroom

[Post New]by acter on Nov 29, 08 7:51 PM
I keep getting the marble to fall in the correct direction, but it never falls into the hole, it just passes right over it. Am I doing something wrong?

 
DoobieBear
Flounder
Flounder
2,169 Posts

Re:Beauty Parlor – Staircase, Bedroom and Bathroom

[Post New]by DoobieBear on Nov 29, 08 8:04 PM
Chelle717292 wrote:I'm sooo very stuck!! I have the machine belt, damp cloth, long stick, electrical tape, and screw driver. Where do i go to find the hammer and how do i get the boxes on roses coffin to line up so i can get the last marble. Someone please help me!!!

Chelle


This link doesn't have solutions to the puzzles but it will walk you through the game and let you know what to do in each area.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/13227.page#185428

 
DoobieBear
Flounder
Flounder
2,169 Posts

Re:Beauty Parlor – Staircase, Bedroom and Bathroom

[Post New]by DoobieBear on Nov 29, 08 8:05 PM
acter wrote:I keep getting the marble to fall in the correct direction, but it never falls into the hole, it just passes right over it. Am I doing something wrong?


This puzzle doesn't like the shortest solutions. It wants a more complicated (round-about) solution.

 

Re:Beauty Parlor – Staircase, Bedroom and Bathroom

[Post New]by bigredspider on Nov 29, 08 8:23 PM
acter wrote:I keep getting the marble to fall in the correct direction, but it never falls into the hole, it just passes right over it. Am I doing something wrong?


You have to get the marble above the hole, then make it fall to hit the square next to it to make it go in. You can't roll over the hole.

 
LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

Re:Beauty Parlor – Staircase, Bedroom and Bathroom

[Post New]by LizzieK on Nov 29, 08 8:37 PM
acter wrote:I keep getting the marble to fall in the correct direction, but it never falls into the hole, it just passes right over it. Am I doing something wrong?
I have posted 4 pictures of different solved puzzles about the bathroom door. If you go to page 1 of the Tips and Tricks for this game and look for my post, there are instructions on how to find the pictures.

Good luck and have fun!

Edited on 11/29/2008 at 8:37:46 PM PST


 
prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:Beauty Parlor – Staircase, Bedroom and Bathroom

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 1, 08 12:45 PM
nitram661 wrote:i'm sooo stuck where is roses coffin, i need 1 more marble and the hammer


Hi Nitram- welcome to the forums!

Rose's coffin is behind the rusty grate. You need to go down the elevator one level. Have you found the handle?

 
nitram661
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Re:Beauty Parlor – Staircase, Bedroom and Bathroom

[Post New]by nitram661 on Dec 1, 08 12:48 PM
thanks for the welcome i found rose and the marble still need the hammer

 
juliamadeane
Flounder
Flounder
2,137 Posts

Re:Beauty Parlor – Staircase, Bedroom and Bathroom

[Post New]by juliamadeane on Dec 1, 08 1:01 PM
nitram661 wrote:thanks for the welcome i found rose and the marble still need the hammer


YOu will find the hammer after you solve the marble puzzle on the door to the twins part of the basement.

 

Re:Beauty Parlor – Staircase, Bedroom and Bathroom

[Post New]by chezza50 on Dec 1, 08 8:31 PM
im so stuck plz help me i cant move im stuck on the fuse boxx ive got the code for cash box cant find barrnecle ive gone up and down the stairs HELP

 
tomib
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Re:Beauty Parlor – Staircase, Bedroom and Bathroom

[Post New]by tomib on Dec 1, 08 10:39 PM
Ok I too am lost I am missing the marble and hammer. I have gotten the handle for the elevator, opened the fuse box, but dont have a fuse. I dug up the marbel, received one from the register, amd got one from a hidden object. Where else am i supposed to go???!

 
prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:Beauty Parlor – Staircase, Bedroom and Bathroom

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 1, 08 10:43 PM
tomib wrote:Ok I too am lost I am missing the marble and hammer. I have gotten the handle for the elevator, opened the fuse box, but dont have a fuse. I dug up the marbel, received one from the register, amd got one from a hidden object. Where else am i supposed to go???!


Hi Tomib- welcome to the forums!

The 4th marble is with Rose. Go down one floor in the elevator and look for the rusty grate.

 
tomib
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Re:Beauty Parlor – Staircase, Bedroom and Bathroom

[Post New]by tomib on Dec 1, 08 10:44 PM
prpldva wrote:
tomib wrote:Ok I too am lost I am missing the marble and hammer. I have gotten the handle for the elevator, opened the fuse box, but dont have a fuse. I dug up the marbel, received one from the register, amd got one from a hidden object. Where else am i supposed to go???!


Hi Tomib- welcome to the forums!

The 4th marble is with Rose. Go down one floor in the elevator and look for the rusty grate.


It wont let me into the bottom floor. i have a gold key now that wont work in the skeletons mouth. BTW, is the music and eyeless doll heads creeping anyone else out?????

Edited on 12/01/2008 at 10:46:27 PM PST


 
tomib
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Re:Beauty Parlor – Staircase, Bedroom and Bathroom

[Post New]by tomib on Dec 1, 08 10:48 PM
Thanks, ha ha go one floor from the main. I kept trying the very bottom. Now if I can only get in the gate!!!

 
prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:Beauty Parlor – Staircase, Bedroom and Bathroom

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 1, 08 10:49 PM
tomib wrote:
prpldva wrote:
tomib wrote:Ok I too am lost I am missing the marble and hammer. I have gotten the handle for the elevator, opened the fuse box, but dont have a fuse. I dug up the marbel, received one from the register, amd got one from a hidden object. Where else am i supposed to go???!


Hi Tomib- welcome to the forums!

The 4th marble is with Rose. Go down one floor in the elevator and look for the rusty grate.


It wont let me into the bottom floor. i have a gold key now that wont work in the skeletons mouth. BTW, is the music and eyeless doll heads creeping anyone else out?????


You cant get to the lowest level until later in the game. The gold key is for elsewhere. Go down one level from the general store to where the boat and telescope are. Look for the rusty grate there.

 

Re:Beauty Parlor – Staircase, Bedroom and Bathroom

[Post New]by erika1033 on Dec 3, 08 2:47 AM
Hey juliamadeane,
I acually tried yours and kept falling off and i realized it was R-R-L-L-L-R-R-L-L-R instead of 3 R's at the end but you were a huge help.

 
 
 
 
Go to: