Torches and 3 Doors

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:Torches and 3 Doors

[Post New]by prpldva on Nov 26, 08 1:08 PM
dtouchton wrote:Where is the last marble?

you will find the last marble after you release Rose. Look in her casket....

dtouchton
Manatee
Manatee
4,156 Posts

[Post New]by dtouchton on Nov 26, 08 1:10 PM
????????? what casket? Man, am I dumb!

dtouchton
Manatee
Manatee
4,156 Posts

[Post New]by dtouchton on Nov 26, 08 1:15 PM
Thanks but I don't have the rust remover. Will "hunt" for it now.

I have the damp rag, shovel, machine belt, key, stick, wrench, horn

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Nov 26, 08 1:17 PM
dtouchton wrote:Thanks but I don't have the rust remover. Will "hunt" for it now.

I have the damp rag, shovel, machine belt, key, stick, wrench, horn

It's in a hidden object area.

Also, if you have found the portrait on the stairs of the beauty shop, you can use the shovel in the garden on the X by the angel

Edited on 11/26/2008 at 1:18:01 PM PST

Jandin
Guppy
Guppy
130 Posts

[Post New]by Jandin on Nov 26, 08 1:24 PM
I seem to have run out of hidden object areas. I have a wrench, a machine belt, a horn, a damp cloth,a long stick and a metal lever and as I type that seems to have done the trick. LOL. be right back......

dtouchton
Manatee
Manatee
4,156 Posts

[Post New]by dtouchton on Nov 26, 08 1:26 PM
thanks, I have done that but can't find the "hidden object area" either. Man, I've been all over the same places. I'm going to take a break and come back.

Lorifish
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

[Post New]by Lorifish on Nov 26, 08 1:27 PM
I have all that but the metal lever. I can't find anymore hidden object areas either. I am wandering aimlessly around... can anyone help? I thought the typewriter puzzle would be the key, but I can't figure that out either. Placed the V now what?

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Nov 26, 08 1:28 PM
dtouchton wrote:thanks, I have done that but can't find the "hidden object area" either. Man, I've been all over the same places. I'm going to take a break and come back.

What do you have in inventory? Have you checked the outside hidden object areas?

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Nov 26, 08 1:28 PM
If you have a lever in inventory, it's probably the one you need to operate the elevator.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Nov 26, 08 1:29 PM
Lorifish wrote:I have all that but the metal lever. I can't find anymore hidden object areas either. I am wandering aimlessly around... can anyone help? I thought the typewriter puzzle would be the key, but I can't figure that out either. Placed the V now what?

Hi Lori- you have to find severl keys for the typewriter- so that is later. what do you have in inventory?

dtouchton
Manatee
Manatee
4,156 Posts

[Post New]by dtouchton on Nov 26, 08 1:34 PM
prpldva wrote:
dtouchton wrote:thanks, I have done that but can't find the "hidden object area" either. Man, I've been all over the same places. I'm going to take a break and come back.

What do you have in inventory? Have you checked the outside hidden object areas?

I believe so. I have just come from outside, starting at the gate and going all the way to the beach. Also did the porch ones.
I'm a real idiot

Lorifish
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

[Post New]by Lorifish on Nov 26, 08 1:39 PM
prpldva wrote:
Lorifish wrote:I have all that but the metal lever. I can't find anymore hidden object areas either. I am wandering aimlessly around... can anyone help? I thought the typewriter puzzle would be the key, but I can't figure that out either. Placed the V now what?

Hi Lori- you have to find severl keys for the typewriter- so that is later. what do you have in inventory?

There you are! Cesse has been trying to help me. Bless her heart! I am so grateful. I have the wrench, machine belt, damp cloth, horn and long stick. I have missed something but I don't know what. I can't find anymore hidden object areas.

Lorifish
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

[Post New]by Lorifish on Nov 26, 08 1:52 PM
prpldva wrote:
Lorifish wrote:
prpldva wrote:

There you are! Cesse has been trying to help me. Bless her heart! I am so grateful. I have the wrench, machine belt, damp cloth, horn and long stick. I have missed something but I don't know what. I can't find anymore hidden object areas.

Have you been down the elevator and found the rusty grate? No you have no lever.....hmmm. Did you do the cash register puzzle and open the fuse box?

Cash register yes... Fuse box.. no... haven't figured that one out either, but I just had a lightbulb go on in my head. Some one posted earlier with a number. I cant type invisible like you can so I am going to try what I wrote down... and I did and the fusebox opened but is missing a fuse. Now what? back to square one.

ozziecat1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by ozziecat1 on Nov 26, 08 2:04 PM
Has anyone found the key that opens the skull lock near the elevator? cant find it anywhere

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Nov 26, 08 2:06 PM
ozziecat1 wrote:Has anyone found the key that opens the skull lock near the elevator? cant find it anywhere

You will not find that until near the end of the game..after you have gone through the 3rd door

[Post New]by PattyW on Nov 26, 08 4:42 PM
Help! How do you solve the TYPEWRITER PUZZLE. I replaced the V key and now don't know what to do. How do you solve the riddle.

[Post New]by kristoferian on Nov 26, 08 4:44 PM
PattyW wrote: Help! How do you solve the TYPEWRITER PUZZLE. I replaced the V key and now don't know what to do. How do you solve the riddle.

you have to find all the keys, not just the "v" then you type in something when you have replaced all the keys-

[Post New]by meachamclass on Nov 26, 08 7:22 PM
Curious if anyone has found the "R" for the typewriter? Also, any idea how to solve the puzzle on the cellar door by the school house?

Thx

umigame87
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by umigame87 on Nov 26, 08 7:28 PM
prpldva wrote:That should have triggered some hidden object areas..

duh..i couldnt find anymore hidden object area.. i have collected 3marbles, done the cash box and got the code for fuse box but 1 fused missing, now im in the elevator area, all my inventories are wrench, machine belt, damp clothes, and long stick..and horn...

where should i head now..anyone can heLp??

FYI, i've done also the X angel garden with the shovel, and find the picture of the twin.... but didnt trigger any hidden object..

Edited on 11/26/2008 at 7:33:02 PM PST

Snugs76
Marlin
Marlin
9,854 Posts

[Post New]by Snugs76 on Nov 26, 08 8:24 PM
Ok am totally stuck now LOL.

My inventory is a damp cloth, a funnel, a full jar of gas and a screwdriver. I know the funnel, jar and screwdriver go to a cable car (which I'm assuming is in victors part).

My question is this. Where is that darn R typewriter key LOL

Go to: