King's Smith 2

kokot2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:King's Smith 2

[Post New]by kokot2 on Nov 26, 10 12:33 AM
I must agree with susanjpullen and falcon. It is a fun game. I like it and I'm definitely going to buy it. I think graphic is cute and cartoonish, once you check better graphics option, of course Moreover, I prefer fun over graphics.

Fawn9
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Fawn9 on Nov 26, 10 12:42 AM
I too agree. I bought the game and have been playing it for the last 5 hours... find it to be VERY addicting! I am refreshed by something other than a dash or HOG game!

[Post New]by CathrineStar on Nov 26, 10 1:34 AM
I bought this game and I'm somewhere in the middle of the game right now. I was going to write review once I finish it but after reading some posts here I must react now (review come later ).
This game is definitely not so bad as many of you say . I know that many BFG customers are HOG players, but that is not reason to condemn other genders - sometimes without even trying it! There is not many good TM games on BFG and I'm glad I could buy this game here.

barbiecats2000
Catfish
Catfish
1,668 Posts

[Post New]by barbiecats2000 on Nov 26, 10 6:56 AM
There's another thread here where everyone seems to love the game. So the best thing to do is download and play the trial so you can decide for yourself.

The apostrophe is correct. And we like to debate these things because it's (not possive - it is) fun.

stilldixon
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by stilldixon on Nov 26, 10 1:56 PM
Don't argue grammar unless you know what you are talking about. Apostrophe is correct. I like the game. Not rocket science, nor is it my kingdom for a princess or build a lot, but it is fun and addictive. The interplay between the characters is very amusing and it does get harder has you go along and have to choose between which card would be best for that particular level. Try the trial; if you don't like it don't buy it.

[Post New]by Chrissweum on Nov 27, 10 7:13 AM
I enjoy this game. Its fun and has really nice upgrades. Its challenging, and it has a nice quick pace.

I'm usually quite skilled at games, and I have a gold star on all levels done so far,but I needed to do some of the games again,and use different cards and stuff. Its quite possible to earn the best score,but its not necessarily always easy.

Now, there are some downsides to this game as well. Graphics are one of them. While not very important (I don't feel that this game needs whopass graphics), the game could benefit from some finishing here and there. Especially the workers.

The story is not half bad, but the story teller is really bad. The voice is really strange, and its nothing like I would imagine it.

The game also has a lot of errors when it comes to grammar.

Though instead of thought, and not using the appropriate tense.

But the gameplay is great!

[Post New]by Cujofan on Nov 27, 10 7:14 AM
Maybe I'm worrying too much about the apostrophe and not paying attention, but, how exactly, does one raise your income in this game? I have reached a level to do this and my income doesn't go up. Well, does for a bit and then goes down again.

Flinders
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by Flinders on Nov 27, 10 2:18 PM
Income is dependent on the weapons and armor you have on the platforms. It goes down when you either upgrade something or sell it. Don't leave empty platforms if you've bought or finished something.

[Post New]by Cujofan on Nov 28, 10 7:31 AM
Thank you for the response!

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

ARE you people kidding me??

[Post New]by Yaelle on Dec 3, 10 4:42 AM
First of all, this game is great.
Second of all, I have never read such sour, closed-minded, ridiculous reviews on BFG or any other game forum in my life.
I'm serious.
Not only is the game good, but your whole argument about the spelling thing is WRONG. rongg. rawng.
OMG.
And can I mention how thankful I am that this is not another hidden object game??

Added on: I should mention that there is this one part where I honestly can NOT get past & there doesnt seem to be any help or hints or anything that would help the player to move forward so I'm basically stuck until someone tells me what to do.
I can understand the grammar thing, they're not native English speakers. Its not such a big issue that it disrupts gameplay or anything.
The narrator's voice is a little odd. He sounds like he just ate a bunch of hard-boiled eggs or something.

Edited on 12/03/2010 at 4:46:44 AM PST

[Post New]by sheilamilo on Dec 19, 10 2:19 PM
I'm rather enjoying this game. I really appreciate that you don't *have* to get gold to progress, and you can go back and play any level as many times as you wish and can eventually get gold on all levels.

I was hoping to find KS 1, but alas...

Go to: