Re:Hidden Mysteries: Salem Secrets

[Post New]by busymom29 on Dec 9, 10 7:50 AM
michelha75 wrote:
bella81762 wrote:can anyone tell me wherethe crowbar is

the crowbar is hanging in the stables near the entrance of town.

the whip you find in the mill bottom floor in hidden object scene.

the gate at the mill if i remember correctly is just a chain? you use the metal cutters that you found in the blacksmith area (the room just before the stables at entrance of town)

Hope this helps

[Post New]by woupie on Dec 29, 10 10:41 PM
Hi,
need some help please.
someone can tell me why my game block every time when i play.
it's very frustrating.
thank you.
woupie

sharieanne
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by sharieanne on Feb 4, 11 12:11 AM
Can anyone tell me where I will find the axe? the walkthrough says the cemetary, but I have been there at least 12 times and cant find it. Can't finish the game without the AXE. Please HELP. i"vE PLAYED FOR THE LAST 3 DAYS

[Post New]by pmhedgehog on Mar 25, 11 5:16 PM
First play run through fine...2nd play run through the ladder is missing from the garden in the back of the farm house barn. Where did it go?

Hidden Mysteries: Salem Secrets

[Post New]by tosh85 on Mar 30, 11 2:10 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Help Constable Hawthorne investigate the rumors of witchcraft in Hidden Mysteries – Salem Secrets, a fun Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure game! Four young girls have been suffering from an outbreak of mysterious fits and bizarre tantrums. Rumors abound that the girls have been "afflicted" by local practitioners of Witchcraft, but nobody has yet been charged or tried. Investigate the scenes and uncover the Hidden Mysteries!

[Post New]by tosh85 on Mar 30, 11 2:16 PM
im acturally a friend of tosh85. but i have this game & im stuck. cant get the windows dirty atb the traven. also not able to get the horse hooked to the wagon. please help with what ever u can. thanks beckeybianchi@yahoo.com.

Go to: