Re:Welcome to Hidden Mysteries: Salem Secrets forum

[Post New]by Megansmum on Nov 28, 10 4:16 AM
Whenever I try to crack the egg for the potion my game freezes. Am I doing something wrong?

[Post New]by hamertjetik on Nov 28, 10 6:37 AM
robin94122 wrote:The Blog Walkthrough is now up!
http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/hidden-mysteries-salem-secrets-walkthrough/

Tnx, thi is very helpfull...

[Post New]by Stranger73 on Nov 28, 10 5:47 PM
Game freezes when you crack the egg. What's up?

[Post New]by queenpixie on Nov 29, 10 10:56 AM
Game freezes when I try to pour the coconut milk for the calming potion. Looks like others are having the same problem. HELP!!

sunnyglow
Clownfish
Clownfish
804 Posts

[Post New]by sunnyglow on Nov 29, 10 6:47 PM
Great game for $6.99. Better than many of the Collector's Editions. You travel all over the place. You must also revisit sites for Hidden Object screens, but this is a really nice game. Thanks for two great games after a very long dry spell. Actually, I saw another game today which I will also play. Just need to time to finish them all.

[Post New]by kimmijoy on Nov 29, 10 8:46 PM
I enjoyed the game. I completed it within 4 hours. Could have better notes in the book. Thank you...

[Post New]by faithau on Nov 30, 10 2:14 AM
gamegirl2010 wrote:Will there be a walkthrough forthcoming for this game?

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Nov 30, 10 8:25 AM
There is a full Blog Walkthrough for the game psoted here at Big Fish Games. It's just not linked from the game download page.

It has step by step instructions for each chapter, including marked screenshots.

1<a href="http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/hidden-mysteries-salem-secrets-walkthrough">Hidden Mysteries: Salem Secrets Walkthrough</a>

Good luck!
Robin

Edited on 12/06/2010 at 7:37:09 AM PST

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Nov 30, 10 9:41 AM
Hi Fishies,

Just wanted to make the link in robin94122's post active! Hope this helps and happy gaming!

-bfgArnoStyx

[Post New]by Caisgram on Dec 1, 10 2:08 PM
Game freezes when I try to pour the coconut milk for the calming potion. I need help too!

devil97
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by devil97 on Dec 2, 10 5:25 AM
My game is freezing after I drill the hole in the coconut for the calming potion. Is there a fix for the freezes yet? Very frustrating that you get to the end of the game and can't move past it.

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Dec 2, 10 8:19 AM
devil97 wrote:My game is freezing after I drill the hole in the coconut for the calming potion. Is there a fix for the freezes yet? Very frustrating that you get to the end of the game and can't move past it.

I haven't heard of a fix for the apothecary potion freeze yet. What most people seem to be doing as a workaround is to reboot their computers, go back into the game, wait for the SKIP button to fully charge, then skip the game. They can then continue on.

I realize that's not a very satisfactory solution, but at least you can get on with the rest of the story.

Meanwhile, I would definitely contact Customer Support by clicking on the green envelope in the right column of this page. They'll have the most current information on fixes.

I'm so sorry you've run into that--I know it's frustrating.

Robin

[Post New]by pollidarla1492 on Dec 2, 10 11:54 PM
I can't get to the eagle egg and can't find anything to use. any hints

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Dec 3, 10 8:26 AM
pollidarla1492 wrote:I can't get to the eagle egg and can't find anything to use. any hints

We try to keep spoilers out of this topic, but there's an existing forum topic called "Eagle Egg" that should answer your questions. I'll bump it up for you.

Robin

[Post New]by puzzled2916 on Dec 7, 10 5:58 PM
I am stuck.....what do I use the skull shaft on. I can not figure it out.

Thanks

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Dec 7, 10 11:23 PM
puzzled2916 wrote:I am stuck.....what do I use the skull shaft on. I can not figure it out.

Thanks

Have you had a chance to look at the Blog Walkthrough posted free here at Big Fish Games? It has step by step instructions for each chapter, including marked screenshots, so it can usually help.

To get to the Blog Walkthrough, click on the Try this Game link at the top of this page, then click on the link to the Blog Walkthrough.

Good luck!
Robin

[Post New]by originaltruth on Dec 8, 10 4:32 AM
Hi guys, I've bought and been playing this game and I really enjoy the style and format of it. Please can anyone recommend a similar style game here at BigFish?
I don't have much time to check all the hidden object/adventure games! Some advice would be great.

Thanks
OT

[Post New]by richardwood24 on Dec 8, 10 10:11 AM
montymon wrote:I too have been wandering back and forth but not getting anywhere and I'm getting a little frustrated. Desperately need help soon before I go completely mad!! Can anybody help?

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Dec 8, 10 5:24 PM
originaltruth wrote:Hi guys, I've bought and been playing this game and I really enjoy the style and format of it. Please can anyone recommend a similar style game here at BigFish?
I don't have much time to check all the hidden object/adventure games! Some advice would be great.

Thanks
OT

It depends on what you like about it. As it happens, there are two other story games available right now that both have Salem themes, so you could try those. One is Midnight Mysteries; Salem Witch Trials and the other is Lost Chronicles: Salem. If you enjoyed the nonlinear aspects of the game and firuring out what to do,

Mystery Age: the Dark Priests is an excellent Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure with a very strong adventure component, like this one.

Of course the Mystery Case Files series is also excellent, but you may have already played all of those.

There are lots more, it really just depends what in particular appealed to you about this one.

Robin

[Post New]by martalidya on Dec 11, 10 9:49 AM
I cant find the willow tree, I click on every one
hahah on zero

Go to: