Re:UPDATE: Walkthrough for Hidden Mysteries Salem Secrets Now posted on the blog!

[Post New]by calvinandmurphy on Nov 27, 10 10:47 AM
can you help I cannot find this walkthrough.

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

Re:UPDATE: Walkthrough for Hidden Mysteries Salem Secrets Now posted on the blog!

[Post New]by robin94122 on Nov 27, 10 10:52 AM
calvinandmurphy wrote:can you help I cannot find this walkthrough.

To get to the Blog Walkthrough, click on the Try this Game link at the top of this page, then click on the link to the Blog Walkthrough.

Good luck!
Robin

Edited on 12/04/2010 at 8:30:25 AM PST

florenceo
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

UPDATE: Walkthrough for Hidden Mysteries Salem Secrets Now posted on the blog!

[Post New]by florenceo on Nov 27, 10 2:38 PM
MargieB wrote:Good Morning Fishies,

Robin94122
wrote a walkthrough for Hidden Mysteries: Salem Secrets and it is now up on the blog.

You can find it here.

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/hidden-mysteries-salem-secrets-walkthrough/

Sorry for the inconvenience.

MargieB

florenceo
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by florenceo on Nov 27, 10 2:40 PM
I can't download the walkthrough for salem secrets

Edited on 11/27/2010 at 2:41:38 PM PST

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Nov 27, 10 2:47 PM
florenceo wrote:I can't download the walkthrough for salem secrets

You can also get there by clicking on the BIG FISH logo in the upper left corner of this page, which takes you to the home page.

Then look all the way on the lower left of the home page and click on the link to the Blog.

Once you're on the Blog page, click on the link that says "read more..." to see the full walkthrough.

Good luck!
Robin

[Post New]by anneni on Nov 28, 10 9:05 AM
Thank you my deer
Just what i need

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Nov 28, 10 10:29 AM
Hi Fishies!

I just wanted to pop in to say that I've edited MargieB's post to make the Hidden Mysteries: Salem Secrets Walkthrough link clickable and that I've changed this to an announcement.

Thanks for starting up this thread Margie and for the great walkthrough Robin!

-bfgDonau

Edited on 11/28/2010 at 10:31:05 AM PST

peeshee_1951
Stingray
Stingray
5,444 Posts

[Post New]by peeshee_1951 on Dec 1, 10 3:49 PM
MargieB wrote:Good Morning Fishies,

Robin94122
wrote a walkthrough for Hidden Mysteries: Salem Secrets and it is now up on the blog.

You can find it here:

<a href="http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/hidden-mysteries-salem-secrets-walkthrough">Hidden Mysteries: Salem Secrets Walkthrough</a>

Sorry for the inconvenience.

MargieB

Thanks Robin for all your hard work and also to MargieB

[Post New]by sweet_mama_42 on Dec 1, 10 6:45 PM
I got through the whole Salem Secrets up to where I mix the elixir for the enraged girl. Then the game just keeps stopping. I can't get the potion to her because I can't get it mixed up.

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Dec 2, 10 8:21 AM
sweet_mama_42 wrote:I got through the whole Salem Secrets up to where I mix the elixir for the enraged girl. Then the game just keeps stopping. I can't get the potion to her because I can't get it mixed up.

I haven't heard of a fix for the apothecary potion freeze yet. What most people seem to be doing as a workaround is to reboot their computers, go back into the game, wait for the SKIP button to fully charge, then skip the game. They can then continue on.

I realize that's not a very satisfactory solution, but at least you can get on with the rest of the story.

Meanwhile, I would definitely contact Customer Support by clicking on the green envelope in the right column of this page. They'll have the most current information on fixes.

I'm so sorry you've run into that--I know it's frustrating.

Robin

jazzl2010
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by jazzl2010 on Dec 2, 10 4:53 PM
I would have never been able to get through this game without the walk through...
every other minute I was going back to the town crossroads..thank you for a very
detailed walk through

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Dec 3, 10 8:27 AM
jazzl2010 wrote:I would have never been able to get through this game without the walk through...
every other minute I was going back to the town crossroads..thank you for a very
detailed walk through

You're welcome! I'm so glad it was helpful for you. The walkthroughs are a lot of work, but I enjoy doing them.

Robin

[Post New]by barbtr on Dec 3, 10 2:33 PM
Thanks for the walkthrough! I was really stuck.. Helped a lot!
Barbtr

[Post New]by barbtr on Dec 3, 10 2:36 PM
Thanks for the walkthrough! I was really stuck.. Helped a lot!
Barbtr. p.s. I was just trying it out, but now I will probable buy it.

grammyo491004
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by grammyo491004 on Dec 5, 10 8:46 PM
Dear Margie B. and Robin:

Margie B. thanks for helping Robin with the walkthrough. I know when I see your name in the same sentence with a walkthrough I need, it puts my mind at rest because I know I won't have any problems with it. Robin, thanks for creating the walkthrough for "Hidden Mysteries: Salem Secrets" for all of us little fishies. I'm almost at the end, but I need to decipher the "talking in tongues" puzzle in the schoolhouse on the chalkboard in order to get my Maple Syrup from the Maple Shed. I can't get in the door to the place. Help! I just don't understand that puzzle, nor do I know how to solve the mystery of what's under the waterfall. Help again! Does anyone out there know how to solve both of these trickster puzzles? I'd like to finish this puzzle, but I'm stuck. Thanks for any and all help.

Edited on 12/05/2010 at 8:49:02 PM PST

grammyo491004
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by grammyo491004 on Dec 5, 10 10:11 PM
Hi Ladies,

I wrote a reply to this a little while ago, explaining that I couldn't figure out how to figure out what was under the waterfall and trying to decipher the "talking in tongues" message on the school chalkboard. Well, folks, my brain finally kicked in and I finished the game. Nothing hard about solving those two puzzles either. Thanks for all the walkthroughs you create for us. Time for me to take a little swim now to clear my brain. Have a great holiday season everyone!

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Dec 5, 10 11:53 PM
I'm so glad you figured it out!

Robin

laila60
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by laila60 on Dec 8, 10 8:02 AM
ciao fish vi parlo dall'Italia e volevo ringraziare tutti quelli che ci aiutano con le procedure Walkthrough quando siamo bloccati.
Tanti giochi non riuscirei mai a finirli grazie!!!!!

Re:Walkthrough for Hidden Mysteries Salem Secrets to be posted soon.

[Post New]by scardog on Dec 18, 10 10:09 AM
hannah57 wrote:I really need a walkthrough as I've been to every building and I have found some things but I'm now stuck. It's really frustrating to go from place to place with no answers.

Stuck at the mill, mine,waterfalls and well - I need to attain more inventory but no clues as where to start! help scardog

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

Re:Walkthrough for Hidden Mysteries Salem Secrets to be posted soon.

[Post New]by robin94122 on Dec 18, 10 10:19 AM
scardog wrote:
hannah57 wrote:I really need a walkthrough as I've been to every building and I have found some things but I'm now stuck. It's really frustrating to go from place to place with no answers.

Stuck at the mill, mine,waterfalls and well - I need to attain more inventory but no clues as where to start! help scardog

Have you had a chance to look at the Blog Walkthrough posted free here at Big Fish Games? It has step by step instructions for each chapter, including marked screenshots, so it can usually help.

To get to the Blog Walkthrough, click on the Try this Game link at the top of this page, then click on the link to the Blog Walkthrough.

Good luck!
Robin

Go to: