Janie42
Clownfish
Clownfish
598 Posts

Re:Post any The Mystery of the Dragon Prince technical issues here only

[Post New]by Janie42 on Dec 17, 10 9:51 PM
@bfgDonau
Thanks!

Since game doesn't save properly for me even when playing the developer's version, I think it's an issue of game & my rig's configuration being mortal enemies!

(I finished it nonetheless, just didn't shut down
the game for a couple days. )

[Post New]by wrnoord on Dec 18, 10 10:44 AM
I may have figured out some of the glitches: 1. the game does not save in the spot you left, hence some of your inventory will be gone and you have to replay. This may be why the barred door just sparkles; you need to go find the key again. Also, if you try to use an inventory item and it's not used it will go to the back of line. Not saving properly is a major issue for me. Why make us retrace? This game is a real challenge as it does not give you much in the way of clues or direction.

rial03
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by rial03 on Dec 26, 10 10:01 AM
I am quite disappointed this is the second time I have purchased a game only to find it not saving my game, having to replay the same areas. I am surprised that the tecnical issues are not worked out prior to offering game for purchase. Is there anything that will be done to provide an update to resolve these issues> Please advise.

[Post New]by hogsbutt on Dec 27, 10 4:09 PM
Same problem with the SAVE function. Game will not save at the point of exit. Please fix this with an update.

[Post New]by Wally5341 on Jan 4, 11 11:29 PM
I too am having the SAVE problem. I identified another quirk in the programming, that being after changing profiles, exiting the game, beginning play again, the saved game in the first and second profiles became the same. Based on comments herein, it seems that this issue was identified early in December; when will it be fixed? HELP please.

Go to: