Re:Bug???

[Post New]by joelle_berthoud on Dec 2, 10 6:41 PM
I D/L the game yesterday.
On one of the puzzles (reassembling the portraits for jane), I did it, every puzzle pieces are stuck in place but the medaillon doesn't go back in my inventory! So I can't go on;
What am I suppose to do?
How do I contact the customer service?

Thank you.

Joelle

Darla1108
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

Re:New version available for Haunted Halls: Green Hills Sanitarium - December 1st 2010

[Post New]by Darla1108 on Dec 2, 10 7:04 PM
I'm just wondering why I didn't receive a notice from Customer Service that they had a new build for this. I had sent Customer Service a question that I couldnt' run this game as it was not showing up at all. I had a blank screen. You would think that they would send out notices to people they knew had a problem with the game first. I actually purchased the game and couldn't play. I'm happy for those who were trying to finish their trials, but I had actually purchased the game (the trial played perfectly) and the purchased game would not play at all. Anyway, I have downloaded the new game, but it's too late now tonight to see if it will run. I will try it tomorrow night. Like I said I do feel that I should have at least received an email that there was a new build to try to fix my problem especially since I had already purchased the game.

bribling
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,396 Posts

Re:New version available for Haunted Halls: Green Hills Sanitarium - December 1st 2010

[Post New]by bribling on Dec 3, 10 8:18 AM
Thank You! I had written to CS but have had no answer yet. BFG has had a long and difficult holiday weekend I think. I know that i have had a hard time. The largest games, MCF CE and this one, had to be reinstalled several times. I had just about given up on Haunted Halls. I have been unable to access the Forum until now so I could not read what was happening and was worried that I had a problem with my laptop. I played HH for about an hour, stopped and could not get back in. I uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times with no luck. I did not get very far so it won't be so bad if I cannot continue where I left off.

[Post New]by AzredheadedBrat on Dec 5, 10 2:49 PM
Thank you so much! It was fixed the same day I complained. Great work BigFish

Mart1n0940
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by Mart1n0940 on Dec 6, 10 4:07 AM
Just seen this and downloaded the new version and voila - no problems now

However, this didn't appear as an automatic update (not for me anyway) on the BFG Games screen - for all those people who don't use the forum, how will they know about this new version ?

onelifesdream
Flounder
Flounder
2,271 Posts

[Post New]by onelifesdream on Dec 6, 10 4:20 AM
Great point! I said the same thing to my other half when I saw there was an updated version available here in the forum and not a "fix" that showed up as an update.

Really would've been better as an update. Seems like with updates we can leave off where we were in the game. Really stinks to HAVE to play it over again if we want to be able to finish.

I have nothing but really sloooooow lag times where the electric fence is and in the hallway. Seems anything with constant movement is slowing down my system. I sure hope the new version fixes that for me.
My other half had paused his game while I was doing the spider puzzle (cause he finished before me) and when I finished he tried to unpause his game and it crashed. Reloaded it and it brought up a pop-up saying his user file had been corrupted or something like that. We turned off the comp and tried it several more times and nothing. So, looks like we have no choice but to try the new version.

At least we didn't get too terribly far.

lisam63
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by lisam63 on Dec 10, 10 5:53 AM
yah whooooo

so happy it's fixed cuz the first time i tried it was useless to play...not that far into the game but i am having a blast
thank you so much ..this is a really great game..can't say much that has already been said except for this is one of my favs

thx again bf

mhatfie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,447 Posts

[Post New]by mhatfie on Dec 11, 10 8:45 AM
I have been waiting to download this game and am thrilled that all problems are fixed..........I hope.

Go to: