Re:Welcome to Dream Day True Love forum

[Post New]by eksteele1006 on Dec 8, 10 9:22 AM
I've got the seeds planted, but can't figure out how to get the water in the pitcher. Stuck! Help!

bfgArnoStyx
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Dec 8, 10 10:10 AM
Hey there eksteele1006,

I found this tip in another thread that might help with the pitcher:

Coachswife wrote:water is already in the container on the table, the pitcher you need is on the top shelf of the cabinette. Put pitcher on table and put the ingredients in order on the receipe

When you have a specific question, you can use the Advanced Forum Search under the Search All Forums. From here, you can choose a specific game and type a keyword like "pitcher" and all of the posts with “pitcher” will come up!

Hope this helps!

-bfgArnoStyx

[Post New]by khanae on Dec 9, 10 4:39 PM
Thanks for the fuse tips

Welcome to Dream Day True Love forum

[Post New]by heyssen on Dec 11, 10 5:18 PM
what do you cover the flower seeds with and where do you find it??

zamud
Clownfish
Clownfish
553 Posts

[Post New]by zamud on Dec 14, 10 1:43 AM
I'm stuck on the pencil shading, too!!!! I'm playing the game again under "SoulMates" and a couple of the games seemed a little trickier. The first time around, the shading was easy, but this time......I'm completely stuck!!! I've played it for about 2 hours now and I cannot complete it. I'm going to try again tomorrow and if I can't get past it, this game is going in the trash.

loriaudio
Minnow
Minnow
213 Posts

covering seeds

[Post New]by loriaudio on Dec 14, 10 7:06 PM
just drag the shovel over the seed bed click and they're covered! hope this helps

kat52
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by kat52 on Dec 15, 10 10:39 AM
I can not find the flower seeds!!

[Post New]by dkayep on Dec 25, 10 9:27 PM
where are the seeds to be planted in the garden in True Love?

[Post New]by MountainMinnow on Jan 2, 11 3:30 PM
Looks like many of us are having same problems with recovering love letters using the pencil . I too get to 98 percent and am out of graphite. OK, calling all game masters ....we need help! lol. Maybe some techie help too! Meanwhile I'll polish the short tap on mouse technique, place pencil to cover areas more effectively and see what transpires....maybe just a headache and sore hand! lol.

We're sooooo close! Best to everyone and Happy New Year everyone.

[Post New]by wubmabiitu on Jan 5, 11 11:38 AM
Help
I am in the kitchen and I can't seem to get all the groceries put away, what am I doing wrong or just not doing?

[Post New]by sweetchibi on Jan 7, 11 9:11 PM
*sighs* Is it bad that I cannot figure out the part of the game where I fill in the dress colors with paint? There always seems to be one part of it where all the colors touch...

I cant get the pencil shading game :(

[Post New]by JaedonsMom on Jan 8, 11 12:42 PM
[b]

I cant get the pencil shading game. I can only get 97%. Can someone please help me before I go nuts and delete this game. I thought that maybe there was a signature or something that im missing but I cant find any missing words HELP!!!!

[Post New]by CardinalnNight on Jan 9, 11 7:03 AM
I'm looking for help with find the seeds in the garden scene as well! Any suggestions would be most helpful!

[Post New]by Denipat on Jan 15, 11 4:23 AM
I have gone to the end of the "soulmates" journey and have opened one of the extra games chest but can't open the second. It refers me to the scrapbook but I don't know what to do.

Imple
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

I cant get the pencil shading game :(

[Post New]by Imple on Jan 19, 11 12:17 PM
JaedonsMom wrote:[b]

I cant get the pencil shading game. I can only get 97%. Can someone please help me before I go nuts and delete this game. I thought that maybe there was a signature or something that im missing but I cant find any missing words HELP!!!!

Me too! I really can't see that it's something I'm not doing, I've bought all the Dream Day games so far and this is the first time I've got annoyed because I can't progress! Grrrrr

[Post New]by ucelta on Jan 20, 11 7:50 AM
Hi there,

I bought the dream day true love full version game on the 17th of January. I installed the game but the game is just stuck on giving me a trial version message. When i had tried the trial version for that game it downloaded perfectly and i had an hour of game. I really need help to start the full version cause this is starting to give me some bad feelings after going over almost all options visible on the game site.

[Post New]by JustaNobody on Mar 13, 11 12:11 PM
Re: Running out of pencil lead

I've found that by clicking & holding the mouse button for a sec or 2 saves the lead. Granted, it does take a little longer to reveal the letters, but I didn't run out of pencil lead. Hope this helps.

Edited on 03/13/2011 at 12:12:44 PM PST

[Post New]by rjm1520 on Apr 2, 11 9:18 AM
I am stuck on the letters that you have to use a pencil to rub in the words. I run out of slate all the time, even though I have it all rubbed out perfectly!!! Any suggestions???

bfgArnoStyx
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Apr 2, 11 10:07 AM
Hey rjm1520,

Welcome to the pond! I found a tip that might help you with the slate:

patsgirl_nh wrote:SPOILER!!!

These gave me a hard time as well, but if I could give you a hint of advice maybe it would help. It took me about 6 to 1,000 tries to figure this out. On the slate and some of the cleaning games, click your mouse very very fast, do not hold it down, you will see the slate percent drop really fast if you hold the mouse button down. Just move your cursor around while clicking very fast, you will see your completion percent go up faster and your slate percent slow down so you can complete it. Hope that helps.

If you have a specific question, you can click the Advanced Forum Search under the Search All Forums. From here, you can choose a specific game and type a keyword like "rub" and all of the posts with “rub” will come up! Hope this helps!

-bfgArnoStyx

Lazeedragon
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

[Post New]by Lazeedragon on Apr 13, 11 10:20 PM
I really enjoyed the game being based on real ppl was a bonus made me tear up at the end. ik i am a bit sappy at times... but as to badly named objects i have found quite alot in hog's i cannot even spell one that meant a friggin broom LOL
i mean what r some of these game devopers thinking when they name some of the objects? using a thauresus or what? i mean a broom is a broom and a whisk broom is a whisk broom! and in another they named a broom a friggin mop how am i supposed to know that? READ their minds? I love hogs but some r just plain stupid in namind their objects i think from now on i am going to make notes...yeh right like i am going to take that kind of time lol also some of BGs games wont load up i have to disable my security protection to play some of them won't let them load up :/ but i guess a small price to pay for good securtiy well i done my griping haha tc y'all ^^

Go to: