Trossed
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Re:Post any Dream Day True Love technical issues here only

[Post New]by Trossed on Dec 4, 10 3:17 AM
Skip Button in mini-games just isn't working, and I gather isn't working for some others here as well.

Has anyone sorted out this out yet? I like all the "Dream Day" games, and generally, these are very well done. There are a few mini-games in this one that I would skip in a New York minute if ONLY the skip button worked.

Nagster
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by Nagster on Dec 4, 10 12:06 PM
I have to reboot my computer every time I want to play this blasted game. I close the game out properly each time. Later, if I want to play again, I get that stupid box that says a game is already running when there's not. This is the only game I've ever had this problem with.

I'm sorry I wasted a Game Credit on it. It's not worth the frustration.

[Post New]by Linda_in_Aussie on Dec 4, 10 12:30 PM
Nagster wrote:I have to reboot my computer every time I want to play this blasted game. I close the game out properly each time. Later, if I want to play again, I get that stupid box that says a game is already running when there's not. This is the only game I've ever had this problem with.

I'm sorry I wasted a Game Credit on it. It's not worth the frustration.

Me too! I've contacted Customer Support about that. Thankfully I don't have the same problem about the game already running. Weird isn't it!

Still love the game but it is annoying.

Slate

[Post New]by theparamedic on Dec 4, 10 3:29 PM
I can not for the life of me clean the letters with the slate pencil. The furthest I've gotten is 97%. Can anyone help me here? I have wasted too much time on this and the skip button doesn't work. Thanks!

[Post New]by vanessa10311 on Dec 4, 10 9:19 PM
i liked this game but the cursor didn't work. I didn't buy it- i got a headached just looking to see where my cursor was. I even opted for the normal one and not the fancy game cursor.

[Post New]by MogsYaya on Dec 4, 10 9:48 PM
My game wont load all i get is a white screen with an ok buttton that throws me back to my desktop.....all the other games run on this computer...any ideas???
It runs on my other laptop fine...wont run on Windows XP machine ((

vicalana
Stingray
Stingray
5,279 Posts

[Post New]by vicalana on Dec 5, 10 4:05 AM
MogsYaya wrote:My game wont load all i get is a white screen with an ok buttton that throws me back to my desktop.....all the other games run on this computer...any ideas???
It runs on my other laptop fine...wont run on Windows XP machine ((

I have the same problem. Have done loads of maintenance work that I don't understand on my computer, but it still doesn't work. Time for a new computer, methinks, but certainly not before Christmas!!

[Post New]by NineLivesBurra on Dec 5, 10 3:29 PM
I have the problem of the skips not working. I also cannot get the silver to polish more than 98%. I can get that far with approx 25% of the polish left but no matter how many times I try, I cannot get the silver polished to 100%. I have run out of time 2 times and run out of polish numerous times. Is there an answer to this as without the skip working, I can get no further. Thanks

[Post New]by christinaannp on Dec 6, 10 10:02 AM
It doesn't say so in the "objective" but you seem to need to put everything on the collage without it touching each other? That's what made it successful for me...

Coachswife wrote:I know this is not a hard game, I have bought it but for the life of me I can't figure out the collage for above the fireplace. I have tried playing in both mode and there is a walkthrough button but It doesn't work in either mode nor does the skip button. can anyone help?

[Post New]by sunkist6 on Dec 6, 10 1:07 PM
Trossed wrote:Skip Button in mini-games just isn't working, and I gather isn't working for some others here as well.

Has anyone sorted out this out yet? I like all the "Dream Day" games, and generally, these are very well done. There are a few mini-games in this one that I would skip in a New York minute if ONLY the skip button worked.

My skip buttons don't work in the mini-games either.

I'm playing the soulmates level and the quilt scrap puzzle has me stumped!!!!!!!

[Post New]by taztmt on Dec 6, 10 6:25 PM
Coachswife wrote:WHY have a game with a skip button if you are NOY allowed to access it. I have been trying to polish the knife, fork and spoon for the last helf hour, and I tell you I'm about to give up and delete the game. does anyone know how to do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you figured out how to get them polished? I have been working on it for like 2 hours....

wd_athena
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Slate

[Post New]by wd_athena on Dec 6, 10 8:04 PM
theparamedic wrote:I can not for the life of me clean the letters with the slate pencil. The furthest I've gotten is 97%. Can anyone help me here? I have wasted too much time on this and the skip button doesn't work. Thanks!

I am having the same problem. Won't go past 97%. Cannot unlock bonus features unless you finish in this format (soulmate). Anybody out there managed to find out how to not run out of slate???

The skip button only works on the easy setting. You are not allowed to skip in the"Soul Mate" form.

wd_athena
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by wd_athena on Dec 6, 10 8:08 PM
clshannon75 wrote:Oh man, seeds! I haven't found seeds yet, lol. Where are they? And thanks so much for answering me!

Try going into the shed. Also after you plant the seeds, don't forget to cover them by using the shovel again. then water them.

[Post New]by Sissydog on Dec 7, 10 9:18 PM
I am stuck in the kitchen trying to make a crepe. It will not let the butter stay in the pan. Help, I can't get out of the kitchen!!

supra
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

Slate

[Post New]by supra on Dec 9, 10 7:04 AM
wd_athena wrote:
theparamedic wrote:I can not for the life of me clean the letters with the slate pencil. The furthest I've gotten is 97%. Can anyone help me here? I have wasted too much time on this and the skip button doesn't work. Thanks!

I am having the same problem. Won't go past 97%. Cannot unlock bonus features unless you finish in this format (soulmate). Anybody out there managed to find out how to not run out of slate???

The skip button only works on the easy setting. You are not allowed to skip in the"Soul Mate" form.

I have the same problem, I've got to 98% with 25% slate left but it will not get to 100%. It seem to be the letter on the left, you can use all your slate on it and it will only cover 48%, the right hand letter will cover 50%. On the easy level I covered it all with loads left but nothing, no amount of goes or hours will cover them completely.

If anyone has a fix for this please let us know.

Thanks
Heather

mtoston
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by mtoston on Dec 9, 10 7:39 PM
Pleeeeeeez.....fix the skip button! I'm tired of trying to polish the silverware!

jellyann
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by jellyann on Dec 9, 10 7:50 PM
What is the point of posting technical errors to this forum when they are never addressed? I posted the problem of 1) not being able to skip the mini games and 2) not being able to complete the mini game with the slate pencil. The letters get filled in up to 98% and then the slate runs out. Apparently this is a problem for a few people on this forum yet it has never been addressed. Does anyone answer these problems, even if it just to say that the problem has been acknowledged and its being worked on?

[Post New]by gojolly on Dec 9, 10 8:28 PM
Please someone tell me where all 10 differences on the little boys and the baseball pictures are. I have found all but 1 and the game will not let me skip it.
1- torn page
2- 7&8
3- mans hat
4- bird
5- mans belt
6- ladies bow
7- ladies paper
8- ball
9- water spot
10-????????
Someone please help so I can continue the game

[Post New]by robsgg on Dec 11, 10 11:24 AM
clshannon75 wrote:I hope someone can help - I'm stuck fairly early on the difficult level.
I am at the part where you have to make use of the special delivery. Well, I put the cork in the water can and filled it with the water spurting up from where I took off the rock. I tilled the plot of land and now it seems I am supposed to water the plot, but everytime I put the watercan over there, nothing happens. Grrr. I am so frustrated! I bought this game because I love the Dream Day series, but maybe I should have previewed it first, lol.
Anyway, the walkthrough isn't available on the difficult level and there is no hint button. So I had to quit for now. Thanks.

I'm having the exact same problem. It wont let me water the ground. Now what??

[Post New]by moosekowz on Dec 12, 10 6:47 AM
firekat7 wrote:
cherzy13 wrote:I AM ON MAKING THE MINT JULEP DRINKS, AND I CAN'T GET ANYTHING TO GO ONTO THE DINING ROOM TABLE, NOR WILL IT LET ME TAKE OUT THE ICE FROM THE FREEZER!! WHAT AM I DOING WRONG? PLEASE HELP ME!!

You have to have all the items to make it in your inventory first, including the filtered water pitcher and the glass pitcher on the china cabinet before you can put them on the table. You have to put the mint, the sugar, and the water from the filtered water pitcher into the glass pitcher first and stir it. Then you pour in the bourbon. Then you take the ice bucket to the kitchen, open the freezer, put the ice bucket in the freezer, and voila, the ice bucket gets filled up. Then go back to the table and put the ice in the glass pitcher. Enjoy your juleps!

THANK YOU!!!!!! I had to start over 3 times before I read this!! Was livid!!

Go to: