Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Supermarket Mania ® 2

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on Dec 7, 10 1:51 PM
Great game for tm-lovers. If you liked the first part, you should like this game too.

[Post New]by xoxo_sandra on Dec 8, 10 1:45 AM
talley5555 wrote:I enjoy the gameplay, but I wish I'd not purchased this game. It reminds me that I had a similar problem with the last game and I wish I'd not purchased it. I can't get past level 15. You have to play an absolutely perfect game, right there in the middle. Its assinine. If you can't get past it, you've blown your money. I can't 2200 points. It won't add my bonus points for secondary goals to the total because it won't go to that screen until I get 2200 points and I just can't. I've bought dozens of games from big fish and I am rarely motiviated to say anything negative, but I wish I'd not wasted my money on this game.

I'm stuck on level 15! same problem. please help!

[Post New]by Ellie777 on Dec 8, 10 8:30 AM
I managed to reach it inly after I had bought the upgrades, served all customers, got rid of a thief and did it timely. Did't recognize a star at first, she's wearing a white wig. lol))))

mary102696
Herring
Herring
318 Posts

[Post New]by mary102696 on Dec 9, 10 10:22 AM
I own the first one and I never finished it because you have to constantly click on the guard because of the stupid kids besides doing everything else. I made it through the first level of this one and there is so much more going on it's just too much. Having to make the juice (it's bottled juice) besides mop stock bake check out - it's a definite no buy for me.

[Post New]by nanny6110 on Dec 9, 10 1:15 PM
I loved the 1st game and was loving this one until I could not get any juice for the customers starting early in level 3. It doesn't even show an upgrade for the juice. I can't go any further until I can get juice, too many customers are waiting in line and it just kills my score. If there is a solution, will someone please share it with me.
nanny06

cyndihugs
Salmon
Salmon
2,926 Posts

[Post New]by cyndihugs on Dec 9, 10 1:50 PM
Hi nanny and welcome to the pond~ I had the same problem as you, even went to the help section and did it like it said.....still couldn't get any juice.....until by accident I picked up 2 different types of fruit and waalaa........it worked! (I swear I do not remember reading in the help section that ya had to have 2 types of fruit).

If you haven't tried that, try it and hopefully it will start working for you. I usually pick up the grapes and bananas or grapes and oranges...whatever is the quickest. Oh yeah, at the beginning, I stock 2 types of fruit so I can go ahead and have them ready.

Think this is rough, wait till ya get to make a pizza! yep, not my favorite. LOL

Good luck and if ya have a chance, come back when ya can and let me know if that worked for you, okay?

Hey Mary, when ya update your mop to where it works by itself, when the floors start to get even a little bit dirty, I'll go by and bump it on my in or out of the stock room.

I like when the movie star comes in because everyone quits shopping which gives you a chance to stock up on items or make at least one milkshake/juice...whatever.

Take care~

[Post New]by steph55 on Dec 12, 10 3:37 AM
I love Supermarket Mania 2. It's one of those game I can play over and over.
Better then the first one but I loved that one too. This one is more challenging and keeps you on your toes.

mendolyn
Guppy
Guppy
129 Posts

[Post New]by mendolyn on Dec 12, 10 10:10 PM
really enjoyed this game and was excited to see it after the first one which i also enjoyed immensely. the addition of the do-it-yourself tasks like making pizza and shakes was kind of a fun addition although i found myself wishing there weren't so many of them. other than that it was a lot of fun and i like the cute graphics and cheeriness of it. i didn't have too many problems getting the money i needed as long as i bought the bubblegum machine early so maybe that will help some of you.

[Post New]by dude2007 on Dec 13, 10 1:55 PM
my game is running real slow, has anyone got any idea's why

[Post New]by DIVAZ3 on Dec 13, 10 2:53 PM
yes!!!! my game wont even play .Screen blinks and thats all.I have unistalled/reinstalled. nothing works.

Urumi
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by Urumi on Dec 15, 10 7:07 AM
There are so few good TM games lately but this one is awesome
I really like this one, so hectic but so fabulous. It's worth the money.

Hope there will be a third edition

Portul
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Portul on Dec 15, 10 7:12 AM
I liked the first part. The second is also good enough. But I not finished it till the end

[Post New]by Daniiellle on Dec 16, 10 2:32 PM
Really didn't enjoy this game one aota; I am very good at TM games as they are my favourite, and it's rare these days that I find one on new release that I like! I find it to be annoying, and for me quite hard doing the same things over and over (which is expected in TM games - I know) but for some reason it just did not float my boat. I am surprised so many people liked it - but for me I prefer the Dash games, Frenzy, Delicious, and love the Kingdom for my Princess, Jojo's fashion show (1,2&3), Be A King, and some more I can't think of right now.
This game was very very repetitive and you can't really deploy your own style of play because you are just limited to keeping stock stocked and doing random things that just interfere with gameplay! I hated not being able to carry things to make other things when your trolley was full as this delayed lots of valuable time whilst having impatient customers getting steamed up!
Really a thumbs down, and I would never buy it - I left it half way through the trial. Sorry to all those who enjoyed it, but not for me ever, hated the first one, and hated this one.

SnowMeow
Stingray
Stingray
5,934 Posts

[Post New]by SnowMeow on Dec 20, 10 4:29 PM
Nice game. I might have bought it if it had a relaxed mode option. Rome II added that option to their new game. I think this option gives the player an opportunity to win without getting all stressed out. Just a thought.
SnowMeow (Calif.)

[Post New]by Jaydaznana on Dec 22, 10 1:06 PM
I've found this game extremely frustrating due to the consistent tech problems I've experienced. I've had to restart my PC many times due to the game freezing or the menu wouldn't come up or suddenly the gameplay is stuck in a loop. I've enjoyed playing it when it works well but otherwise...grrrrr

Stevihj
Clownfish
Clownfish
507 Posts

[Post New]by Stevihj on Dec 27, 10 4:53 PM
The graphics are excellent. The gameplay is interesting. I found that you really need help beyond the security guard. The storyline is well thought out and well written.

This game is a B.

lucyfres
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by lucyfres on Dec 28, 10 10:45 PM
I just bought this game and have played through a few levels. I like it almost as much as the dash games. Flo is cuter than the main character in this one, but that's a personal preference. Also, I find that in the dash games you can easily see where you are clicking, but with this one it's a little harder. Maybe it's just me, but I have trouble aiming for the right spot on the milkshake machine to get the whole process started. Anyway, aside from little things I really do like this one and am glad that I've purchased it. It has enough of a challenge that it's not boring, and graphics and music are entertaining.

[Post New]by kiki866 on Dec 29, 10 8:41 PM
I cnt get past 3-15 can someone help me please!!!! This is my first game and this is really buggin me.

eternity00
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by eternity00 on Jan 14, 11 9:36 PM
I have dozens of time management games and thousands of hours under my belt and consider myself somewhat of an expert on the subject. I really love this one. There have been some in the past that I really could not stomach since they had a stupid story line or bad graphics or were just not challenging. This one is one of the easier ones I have played but it is still a great challenge. I love the story line and the graphics. They pay attention to details outside the store like the bad guy peeking up fromt the whole he makes and that sort of thing. There are no doubt a couple of glitches like in setting four when it asks you to upgrade to a mop FROM a vacume then gives you an upgraded vacume. Then when I played it the first time by banana stand would not fill up. When I played the game a second time around because I loved it so much my low grade broccoli stand would not fill up. But those couple of things did not get in the way of expert and I really enjoyed the whole game. Way better than number one. A lot of improvements over the years. I also loved the way there are sequence tasks rather than just filler up. And the delivery guy was a great new touch along with really getting to know the security gaurd and cashier. GREAT JOB! BUT--Fix those glitches!

Edited on 01/14/2011 at 9:39:43 PM PST

eternity00
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by eternity00 on Jan 14, 11 9:43 PM
As far as not being able to get past this or that level---- you can get past all levels if you upgrade properly. I always upgrade sequence stuff first and the vacuum. The more time you have the better. Then the baskets. Then focus on the patience items. Then lastly the shelves and containers. If you do this you will have the game kicked! No excuses!

Go to: